Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:25 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Rock bowed, "Thank you."

At that Rock watched the group reminisce and to hear why Dawn used a portal.

Meanwhile, back in the Renaissance Galaxy, in the Bogard Mansion, Terry had awoken from his slumber and felt refreshed. He headed upstairs where Dee had been serving the customers and took a seat by the bar.

"Would you like something to eat, sweetheart?" Dee asked as she made her way to Terry.

"Sure. Make me an english muffin with peanut butter. Extra drippy."

"You got it." Dee went into the kitchen and made for Terry exactly what he wanted. The muffin was so drippy, Dee served it in a bowl.

Biting into the sandwich, Terry gave a sound of satisfaction and ate the muffin with a huge smile on his face for the muffin was really good.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:02 pm
BogardAndy
Vegeta, out of boredom, took off to the west in the Renaissance Galaxy and harvested an opal. He then headed to Nalith where he used his scouter for a portal reading. He had gotten the information of whereabouts the portal was used thanks to overhearing Dee talking to herself about her recent adventure and the delightful flowery scenery. When Vegeta got the portal reading, he smashed the opal, which re-opened the portal that King Rextyr had made the night before and stepped on through.

The Prince of all Saiyans was taken to the same path that King Rextyr had arrived the night before and used his scouter to locate Rock's location knowing that Rock was there.

He used his power of flight to quickly meet up with everyone, and with a smirk he said, "So this is the infamous Mwrayr. My name is Prince Vegeta. Rock you already know me. And I didn't formally introduce myself at the party to Jinxi. But, I am usually the bar tender at Dee's mansion."

Jinxi smiled. "Yes, I remember you."

Wanda was apologizing for the brevity of their visit when Vegeta arrived. She politely included him in her farewell. "We really must be going. You know how lost Darin is without Dawn by his side." She winked at Trixi, who winked back. "It was so nice to meet all of you." She gave a little bow to the various royals, including Vegeta, then followed Dawn out of the garden.

Trixi was easily distracted by Vegeta. "Bartender?" she asked hopefully.

Jinxi laughed, but elbowed her. "His bar is back in the Renaissance Galaxy, silly!" she teased her friend. Then she turned to Rock. "Perhaps we should all consider returning, and finding a new home for us."

"So soon?" her mother asked, walking the fine line between understanding her daughter's need for independence and missing her terribly.

"Not to worry, Mother," Jinxi replied. "I'm sure we'll be back for visits from time to time."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:33 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
Vegeta, out of boredom, took off to the west in the Renaissance Galaxy and harvested an opal. He then headed to Nalith where he used his scouter for a portal reading. He had gotten the information of whereabouts the portal was used thanks to overhearing Dee talking to herself about her recent adventure and the delightful flowery scenery. When Vegeta got the portal reading, he smashed the opal, which re-opened the portal that King Rextyr had made the night before and stepped on through.

The Prince of all Saiyans was taken to the same path that King Rextyr had arrived the night before and used his scouter to locate Rock's location knowing that Rock was there.

He used his power of flight to quickly meet up with everyone, and with a smirk he said, "So this is the infamous Mwrayr. My name is Prince Vegeta. Rock you already know me. And I didn't formally introduce myself at the party to Jinxi. But, I am usually the bar tender at Dee's mansion."

Wanda was apologizing for the brevity of their visit when Vegeta arrived. She politely included him in her farewell. "We really must be going. You know how lost Darin is without Dawn by his side." She winked at Trixi, who winked back. "It was so nice to meet all of you." She gave a little bow to the various royals, including Vegeta, then followed Dawn out of the garden.

Jinxi laughed, but elbowed her. "His bar is back in the Renaissance Galaxy, silly!" she teased her friend. Then she turned to Rock. "Perhaps we should all consider returning, and finding a new home for us."

"So soon?" her mother asked, walking the fine line between understanding her daughter's need for independence and missing her terribly.

"Not to worry, Mother," Jinxi replied. "I'm sure we'll be back for visits from time to time."

Rock nodded, "For sure we will visit from time to time, and you guys are always welcome to the Christmas Party. This year's party is done, but next year there will be one."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:08 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy

"Yes, I do bartending. Why, do you need a stiff drink, Trixi?"  

BogardAndy

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:49 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Trixi looked at him quizzically. "Stiff? No, drink pours. Not stiff."

Jinxi giggled. "He means one with lots of alcohol, Trixi. Do you want a drink with lots of alcohol?"

Trixi tilted her head to one side considering the idea. "Not yet," she finally decided. "But thanks!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:19 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Jinxi giggled. "He means one with lots of alcohol, Trixi. Do you want a drink with lots of alcohol?"

Trixi tilted her head to one side considering the idea. "Not yet," she finally decided. "But thanks!"

"Well, I am going to have a banana rum when we get back to the lounge."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:22 am
empress dee
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

"Then Banana rum it shall be. I have an idea. Why don't I show you what a good drink tastes like using only three flowers."

Vegeta picked up a rose, a daisy, and a tulip. Or rather a variety of them. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a capsule. He threw the capsule on the ground and out popped a drink mixing set. He placed the flowers into a bowl, removing the stems and keeping the petals. He set the petals into another bowl leaving only the center where bees would often collect honey. Adding a drop of vinegar to the bowl, he then turned the blender part on and sure enough, it blended the parts so well that what remained was a golden colored beverage. He pulled out another capsule and out popped some bananas. The scent of the bananas wafting to Trixi. Then, Vegeta added some cherries and limes to the mix and blended them too. Once it was all done, the drink looked like lemonade.

"So, who will be the first to try?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:59 pm
Meanwhile, William had been keeping his distance for he sensed something off about that meeting. When the guests left, Will wandered up to King Rextyr and Queen Rajeena and asked them, "Don't you find it just a little bit odd that those guests made a formal request to see you guys and then left in like 2 minutes after getting here? It seems they were hiding something. Like they were trying to find where Jinxi was so they could take her again. They know they aren't allowed in the Renaissance. Well, Dawn is, but Vil and the others aren't from Portal Central. So, they figure they would come here knowing that Jinxi would have to come here eventually. In other words, mom was absolutely right about the security. You should always ask about people's business for wanting to see you before allowing it because remember you are royal and there will always be someone with evil intentions out there. As a friend, I am here to warn you that there is danger lurking. As for Vegeta being here, he is no threat. In fact, those guests probably left upon seeing him because they could sense that he could do some damage to them if they tried something."  

william-tyler

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:33 pm
BogardAndy
empress dee
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

"Then Banana rum it shall be. I have an idea. Why don't I show you what a good drink tastes like using only three flowers."

Vegeta picked up a rose, a daisy, and a tulip. Or rather a variety of them. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a capsule. He threw the capsule on the ground and out popped a drink mixing set. He placed the flowers into a bowl, removing the stems and keeping the petals. He set the petals into another bowl leaving only the center where bees would often collect honey. Adding a drop of vinegar to the bowl, he then turned the blender part on and sure enough, it blended the parts so well that what remained was a golden colored beverage. He pulled out another capsule and out popped some bananas. The scent of the bananas wafting to Trixi. Then, Vegeta added some cherries and limes to the mix and blended them too. Once it was all done, the drink looked like lemonade.

"I think Trixi should go first."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:45 pm
BogardAndy

At the mention of bananas, Trixi's large round ears perked with interest. She watched with slight misgiving as the flowers were added to the concoction, but as the various fruits went in her smile of anticipation grew.

Rock beat her to the offer by a fraction of a second. "Me! I drink!" The others laughed.

"It looks delicious," the queen remarked. Trixi nodded enthusiastic agreement with the first sip, but didn't offer to share any of it. Soon it was gone.

Jinxi smiled. "I think that's our cue to return to the lounge," she said amiably. With a kiss and hug for each of her parents, the party departed.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:49 pm
william-tyler
Meanwhile, William had been keeping his distance for he sensed something off about that meeting. When the guests left, Will wandered up to King Rextyr and Queen Rajeena and asked them, "Don't you find it just a little bit odd that those guests made a formal request to see you guys and then left in like 2 minutes after getting here? It seems they were hiding something. Like they were trying to find where Jinxi was so they could take her again. They know they aren't allowed in the Renaissance. Well, Dawn is, but Vil and the others aren't from Portal Central. So, they figure they would come here knowing that Jinxi would have to come here eventually. In other words, mom was absolutely right about the security. You should always ask about people's business for wanting to see you before allowing it because remember you are royal and there will always be someone with evil intentions out there. As a friend, I am here to warn you that there is danger lurking. As for Vegeta being here, he is no threat. In fact, those guests probably left upon seeing him because they could sense that he could do some damage to them if they tried something."

Rextyr nodded at William. "Dawn and Darrin, as well as their emissaries, are welcome here. Dawn did let us know they were coming this morning before arriving, and that the visit would necessarily be brief. Mostly Dawn wanted to meet Rock and Dee, which would make communication between them easier. But we do appreciate your concern for our safety and security." Rajeena nodded in agreement, with a small smile. While she was aware that Dawn and Darrin were potentially very dangerous, relations with them had much improved since Jinxi first left.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:44 am
JoyRose
BogardAndy

At the mention of bananas, Trixi's large round ears perked with interest. She watched with slight misgiving as the flowers were added to the concoction, but as the various fruits went in her smile of anticipation grew.

Rock beat her to the offer by a fraction of a second. "Me! I drink!" The others laughed.

"It looks delicious," the queen remarked. Trixi nodded enthusiastic agreement with the first sip, but didn't offer to share any of it. Soon it was gone.

Jinxi smiled. "I think that's our cue to return to the lounge," she said amiably. With a kiss and hug for each of her parents, the party departed.

"Now we just need to make a portal and we will be on our way back to the lounge. I just gotta see if I have any opals in my knapsack."

Checking his knapsack for an opal, Rock frowned as he didn't have one. "i'm out of opals," he said, "Do you have any Will?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:50 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
BogardAndy

"Now we just need to make a portal and we will be on our way back to the lounge. I just gotta see if I have any opals in my knapsack."

Checking his knapsack for an opal, Rock frowned as he didn't have one. "i'm out of opals," he said, "Do you have any Will?"

"Sorry, Rock, I am fresh out of them. Actually, I am stuck here until someone summons a portal to get me home."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:39 am
william-tyler
empress dee
JoyRose
BogardAndy

"Sorry, Rock, I am fresh out of them. Actually, I am stuck here until someone summons a portal to get me home."

"Then we are stuck here too. Unless we find some opals, then we cannot go home. Its the only way we know how to make portals."

Rock looked to Jinxi and sighed. He felt sheepish for not being prepared. Then again, he didn't expect King Rextyr to show up in Nalith either. He then contacted Dee to get some opals or to get her to take them all home.

Dee laughed and said she would not only show up, but she'd be bringing some opals too just in case something like this should ever happen again.

The odd thing was nobody bothered to ask Vegeta if he had opals.

10 minutes later, Dee showed up with a basket full of opals and she gave 5 to Rock and 3 to Will. "I take it we will see you guys soon then?" Dee asked.

Rock nodded. "Good," Dee said, "Then maybe the girls would like to help me harvest some crops in the basement then. Its such a chore to do it solo. And I could use the company. Perhaps the king or queen would like to see the lounge sometime since they allowed us to see their home. I mean its only fair."

Rock then said, "You missed meeting Dawn, Ma. She is as pretty as I envisioned. Darrin is lucky to have her. I am lucky to have Jinxi mind you."

"Well, those are the breaks I guess. And I will be sure to visit here again more often. I love this place! I bet the flowers would make great boquets."

"You know I am allergic to those flowers Ma. Don't bring them home."

"Nuh-uh. I know what flowers it was now. And yes, they were located here. The ones I am talking about are safe. Besides, I plan on growing some of them in the basement for the cows. Thank goodness I have a brand new seed maker in the shed. Before I came here, I was checking on the cows. Oh, and Bessie misses Trixi."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:18 pm
empress dee
"Then we are stuck here too. Unless we find some opals, then we cannot go home. Its the only way we know how to make portals."

Rock looked to Jinxi and sighed. He felt sheepish for not being prepared. Then again, he didn't expect King Rextyr to show up in Nalith either. He then contacted Dee to get some opals or to get her to take them all home.

Dee laughed and said she would not only show up, but she'd be bringing some opals too just in case something like this should ever happen again.

The odd thing was nobody bothered to ask Vegeta if he had opals.

10 minutes later, Dee showed up with a basket full of opals and she gave 5 to Rock and 3 to Will. "I take it we will see you guys soon then?" Dee asked.

Rock nodded. "Good," Dee said, "Then maybe the girls would like to help me harvest some crops in the basement then. Its such a chore to do it solo. And I could use the company. Perhaps the king or queen would like to see the lounge sometime since they allowed us to see their home. I mean its only fair."

Rock then said, "You missed meeting Dawn, Ma. She is as pretty as I envisioned. Darrin is lucky to have her. I am lucky to have Jinxi mind you."

"Well, those are the breaks I guess. And I will be sure to visit here again more often. I love this place! I bet the flowers would make great boquets."

"You know I am allergic to those flowers Ma. Don't bring them home."

"Nuh-uh. I know what flowers it was now. And yes, they were located here. The ones I am talking about are safe. Besides, I plan on growing some of them in the basement for the cows. Thank goodness I have a brand new seed maker in the shed. Before I came here, I was checking on the cows. Oh, and Bessie misses Trixi."

Before Dee showed up, the king and queen offered their hospitality for as long as they were there.

Trixi grinned at the idea of the cow missing her and shook her head in amusement.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games