Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:55 am
JayyLee10

User Image
II░░░░░〖Sorea Shepard〗░░░░░
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
cWhere at: Sidewalk
cWith: Beach people
cMood: Relaxed
cApparel: Brown pants, tan shirt, red scarf, brown jacket
cItems: (Journal, sketching book, satellite phone, Khopesh) Brown Satchel
cBalance: $1000
cProfile: Click Here.
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
c((OOC: ))

Today, Sorea's muses would come from the Soleil park. At the beach, the most he could get was the clouds over the ocean or people with sketching, he wasn't a good painter. He also only barely used coloring in his sketches. The park however, had plenty to sketch without worry, even if no one passed into view. He took down a couple trees when probably the most interesting of characters he would see today appeared; a girl with fox ears and tail. He immediately switched to a new page and started drawing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:50 am
Phoenix347

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000:::::: O u t f i t: Rockin' Overralls:::::: M o o d: Relaxed:::::: C o m p a n y: N/A atm:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

It was a nice casual day for Miki. Not much was going on in her day, but it was quite relaxing for her. No problems whatsoever for her. Miki walked to Soleil park as the scent of the grass and flowers dragged her here and caught her nose. She liked the park, the first time she was here, she messed with someone's head making him look crazy talking to the sly little fox. Though today wasn't really her day to mess with someone. Usually she would be in fox form when coming in the park, but she was always getting weak whenever she was in that form. Miki walked to one of the flower beds in the park and examined all the flowers in that patch. Daisy, roses, lilies, and loads of flowers she didn't know the name of. Miki hovered her hand over the flowers, touching the petals of the flowers. She wished she can get a flower from the patch, but the thorns were quite visible from the way she crouched down next to the flowers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Character:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:34 am
JayyLee10

User Image

From his view, Sorea also added in the flowers past her on the page. Finishing up, he gathered up his supplies and pulled the page out. He approached with the paper folded. "Hello there. I hope you don't mind, but I was drawing when you came by and wondered if you might want to take this?" He held out the folded paper to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:25 pm
Phoenix347

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000:::::: O u t f i t: Rockin' Overralls:::::: M o o d: Relaxed:::::: C o m p a n y: N/A atm:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Miki was quite fantasized of the flower bed, the smell was so sweet and nice. Though the pollen on the flowers did make her sneeze a bit. Collecting herself back from the little sneezes she had to let out with the pollen flying below her nose, her ears lightly twitched as her ears picked up someone walking towards her. The fox turned her head to the person who was walking towards her, stopping not too far from her, and sticking his hand out handing the fox girl a piece of paper? She tilted her head to the side a little at the sight and listened as the male stated he was drawing the girl when she came to the park. "You drew me?", the fox question as she reached out to the paper slowly and unfolded to see the drawing. The drawing wasn't too bad in fact, it looked pretty good and kind of a good drawing the fox. This was actually the first time someone drew the fox, but she kind of wonder why the male drew her. The scenery of the park is perfect for a drawing. Though Miki got up from crouching and lightly smiled at the male. "Was there some reason you drew me than anything else in this place? Just kinda curious.. First time to see someone draw a girl with fox ears and tails.", Miki asked as she poked her ears and tails.

Out.Of.Character:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:59 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Cecil Choi | Choi Hyun-Ri Bloodsucker
❛I didn't want to wake up.
I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad.
It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.

I.. woke up into a nightmare.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling melancholic.
●I'm speaking to no one at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing something casual.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

Valentine’s was a little strange. He never wanted to come out, never wanted to see anyone, but the longer he stayed at home, the more tormented he felt. The silence was uneasy, and the voices clawed at the back of his mind, the small reminders of the tragedy. Like little demons they were, they made him recall every single detail. The night of the crash, how she laid lifelessly on the side of the road, how her skin was scratched, cut in some places. Her long walnut locks scattered messily on the road, the way she would take shallow breaths. Cecil closed his eyes and took a deep breath, feeling just a little riled up regarding this whole mess. He’d lean against the park bench, the exact same spot where he had always sat. The sun shone brightly, but most of the light had been shielded off by the leaves on the tree nearby. There was a cooling air to this surroundings that made him feel just a little more comfortable in this little mess his head was in. He fiddled with the ring looped onto his cross necklace, feeling his fingers against the small letter carvings engraved into the silver surface. Ji-min, it wrote. His beloved. His first love. Life was funny, making him fall in love with a woman, only to take her away from him. What was this for? Because his existence was a sin? Because creatures like him were dirty and sinful? Cecil growled, but soon enough, he’d heave a small sigh and the fangs that grew would return to normal cuspids everyone had.

There he sat, motionlessly staring out at the horizon, the line where the ocean meets the sky. What was he living for, really? Is there a purpose? Is there a reason? He couldn’t think of any. Is he really living? Or is he just getting by. Why don’t he just let go of everything? Maybe then the pieces would fall into place. If he’d just.. disappear.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:48 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick didn't see anyone he recognized personally as he headed to a far end of the park. Wasn't unusual with him knowing very few people in this town. Still has Hiro in his carrier for now until they were at good private area. He set down the carrier onto the ground gently once he reached a good enough spot in the park, "Come on out, Hiro" he said softly as he opened the door. The kitten came bustling out and playfully pounces on his owners then purring with affection. Patrick chuckles then spent a couple of hours playing with Hiro with the improvised environment he created through his abilities. Once the kitten was all tuckered out from the playing he returned the feline to its carrier then headed home to drop him off so he can take care of another errand. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: playful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:47 pm
JayyLee10

User Image

""Actually I've drawn something similar before, although a cat. And a lion. And a falcon, and a dog..." he started listing off before stopping himself. "I spent a lot of time drawing as a child in ruins..." he said with a light shrug. "Though I haven't seen many like that here, I've just taken to sketching out people I've seen. See?" He pulled out his sketchbook and started flipping through pages to present her, clearly excited about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Playful [ Location ] Soleil Park
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] Mm..I think someone is cute is all. [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx It was a pretty nice day for Tsuki. She was glad Valentine’s day was finally over and she could move on after displaying her emotions with a song. She had found another potential friend in a male who like her, wore a mask. That was one thing that made her uncomfortable. However, neither of them had pointed out the others flaw, so the girl would take the chance to get to know the male and find out why he wore such a mask. After all, everyone had their reasons. Although Tsuki never thought she would meet the male again so soon. Tsuki was off of work today again and so she decided to go to her favorite spot in the park, this time bringing some of the stuff she uses to make dolls along with her violin case. She didn’t quite like the brightness of the sun at this hour, but she always got inspiration from the trees and the people she saw so going out at different times was necessary. It was a good thing the trees shaded the park and if she had to, Tsuki could always shift some herself for a little while.
Anyway, upon entering the park to go to one of her usual spots, she spotted familiar fiery hair. It couldn’t be… With silence, and a bit of mischief, Tsuki started to sneak up behind the male figure whom she thought she recognized. It seemed to her that he was lost in thought. Once behind the unkowing male, she leaned in slightly before putting her hands on his shoulders. ”BOO!’ She then proceeded to set her violin case beside him. ”Hehe fancy seeing you here again Cece~ You don’t mind me calling you that right? ” Tsuki didn't comment on the expression on his face. Wondering why he looked so lost. Although...she was sure she probaly gave him a good fright. Hopefully he recognized her as well because her outfit...well...it could be described as more or less as eccentric. She even had on a wig today. She was an artist after all.~

OOC:I hope it sounds okay!
SoujiAtsumi"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

a small bee"

yo punny nut

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:56 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Cecil Choi | Choi Hyun-Ri Bloodsucker
❛I didn't want to wake up.
I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad.
It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.

I.. woke up into a nightmare.❜

○I'm feeling frustrated.
●I'm speaking to Tsukiko at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing something casual.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

He enjoyed the peaceful silence in the park, just him and his thoughts. It had never felt so comforting to be alone this way. The soft rustling of the leaves, the leaves that would fall from the trees and land upon the fabric of his pants. He took a small gasp as he ran his fingers along the engravement of letters upon the silver ring. If only time would stop this way.. How pleasant would that be? He tilted his head to the right, the spot beneath one of the trees. There was where that woman performed. There was an air of familiarity around her, something he couldn’t quite get over. What was she? The emerald green eyes of hers, long locks of hair, pale skin. What is she?

”A vampire..?”

That couldn’t be. Or perhaps it was simply because she had the same mask he did. The smile he hides behind. She recognized that almost in an instant, and perhaps that was why he felt so uncomfortable previously. Cecil left that day, after commenting on her performance. Something about her made him feel nerve-wrecking and on edge. He just couldn’t seem to put a finger on ehat that problem is. His train of thoughts were cut short, and he fell into silence once more, enjoying the peace this park had to offer. However, it seems, that was rather short-lived. He felt pressure on his shoulder, and there was a sudden cry beside his ear. What is that? Don’t touch him. Don’t lay a finger on him. He spun around and backed away, his expression showing what seemed like obvious annoyance and frustration, but that, too, had only lasted in the blink of an eye. Cecil forced his laughter, and he’d rub his shoulders. There was a light bitterness her energy carried when her fingers touched his shoulders. He could feel it, and such an action had brought back memories he never wanted to recall. Memories tucked into the depths of his mind.

”Wow.. Wee! You gave me a fright!” he exclaimed. What was her deal? What did she want? ”Cece..?” he lifted a finger and pointed to himself. Cece sounded so feminine. What kind of name is that? Cecil would laugh, amd he would shrug. ”If I can call you Kiko, I don’t see why you can’t call me Cece! What brings you here today?”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:43 pm
Phoenix347

User Image

User Image

Miki's eyes hover above the sketchbook as she looked at the drawings the guy had made. They weren't bad, they actually look good and can kind of pass of as an actually person if there was some color added to the drawing. Though when the male mentioned he started drawing as a child, the last part rose confusion to her. Ruins? Why was he in the ruins as a child? But she didn't dare to question him about it as it came off rude to ask a thing and she didn't know the male and didn't want to cause any bad first impression. "They look good. Maybe keep this, it's good to keep drawings of things you see first. Or if you want you can just make a duplicate and I'll keep the copy while you have the original", the fox suggested. It's like adding specific kind of drawings and maybe making or copy the original for one to keep in hand. Miki was pretty sure those famous painters and drawers would like to keep their original work and hand a copy of it to someone if they would like. Not wanting to be nameless to the male, Miki rose her hand up for a shake and smiled lightly at him. "I'm Miki. Pleasure to meet you."

Out.Of.Character:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:47 pm
JayyLee10

User Image

Sorea shook his head. "No, you can keep it. Drawing things twice takes the beauty out of them, may as well turn them into photos don't you think?" he asked sincerely, closing the book. "My name's Sorea. It's nice to meet you as well Miki." he said with a big smile before shaking her hand. "I hope I wasn't disturbing you to give you that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Playful [ Location ] Soleil Park
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] Mm..I think someone is cute is all. [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx Tsuki had been studying the male before she had snuck up on him, hoping for a good reaction. However, what she was thinking was very much different than what he gave her. The brief look of annoyance on his face not being missed by her, an instant look of what could be regret or apologetic expression crossing her features before the kind smile returned. Ah...it seems I didn't help at all. Did I make things worse...I was just trying to cheer him up a bit.

With each word the male spoke, it sounded so fake to her. The laugh was overly forced. Without realizing it, a sight pout had crossed her features the more she thought about it being her fault to having maybe gotten the male's mood worse. Or the thought that he wouldn't want to b friends now. Though she was soon to shake the thoughts away fr now, putting her mask back on. Tsuki backed away slightly. She hadn’t gotten the reaction she wanted at all. If anything, she perhaps made things worse, listening to his words and waiting till he was done. ”Mmm…the nickname Kiko is a bit special but I’ll allow you to call me it.~ I’ll only call you Cece occasionally as well. Hehe besides~ Cecil is more fun to say anyway.” The female had worded her words a bit differently. Well carefully that is. In a way that wouldn’t let on to him that she knew he had forced a laugh and hadn’t been scared at all by her sneaking up on him. Wait….perhaps he felt my presence? But that is impossible unless…nooo it couldn’t be…I would have known….wait…would I? Maybe that is what seems familiar about him. Mmm…I’ll have to find out somehow. Heh~ I know just the way. There was something bothering Tsuki that she couldn’t place her finger on. Or multiple things. Today though, she would be doing just light snooping into the male’s life for how else was she to help him cheer up a bit? Today was a bit of a good day for her, even if she was acting a bit childish. ”Would you believe me if I said I was hoping to run into you again?”~ The girl giggled a bit, sending the male a bright smile. Unlike most vampires, her teeth were not hidden most of the time due to her rarely smiling so widely. That and because she wasn’t a pureblood, it was often a bit painful to have them hidden for a long period of time. She wasn’t being serious, of course, with her statement, a hint of a flirtatious tone being laced with her usual kind voice. Tsuki had paused for a moment before continuing the actual reason she was here. ”I’m here for inspiration…mmm I don’t broadcast it much, but I make dolls as one of my hobbies. It’s a bit of a secret so don’t go spilling it okay~ I also enjoy walking around the park, watching the trees sway. Although I don’t really like the sun much~ Does the sun not bother you?” Again Tsuki worded her words in a way that wasn’t suspecting. To most it would just seem like innocent conversation, with no hidden motive behind it. But Tsuki was curious for answers. She also hoped the doll she was currently making didn't freak him out for she based it off of him.

OOC:Yay stuff is fixed
SoujiAtsumi"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

a small bee"

yo punny nut

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:24 pm
Phoenix347

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000:::::: O u t f i t: Rockin' Overralls:::::: M o o d: Relaxed:::::: C o m p a n y: Sorea:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

"Oh no you weren't disturbing me at all. I was just looking at the flower bed here and the scent was dragging me here to the park.", the fox said and shook his hand and nodded in response as he introduced himself as Sorea. For the drawing, Miki folded the paper into a pocket size and not fold it too much as she didn't want the drawing to have folded lines on them if she plans to hang the drawing on her wall or frame it. After folding the paper lightly, she put the drawing in her right pocket and looked around the place as it was quiet and watched the people walking around and chatting with each other. "Do you come here often to draw?", the fox asked him and tried to get a little conversation to start so no awkward silence was around them.

Out.Of.Character:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:11 pm
JayyLee10

User Image
░░░░░〖Sorea Shepard〗░░░░░

Scent? So those ears weren't just for show, she really was part... Fox? He wasn't very familiar with every type of animal. "Here? Not in particular, yet. I've just been wandering about different places, taking note of good places and such. This park definitely has some great scenes though." He looked around the park as he said this, looking back at the places he'd have to sketch later. "What about you Miss Miki? Do you come here often to smell the roses? Or is this just one location?"  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:44 am
Phoenix347

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000:::::: O u t f i t: Rockin' Overralls:::::: M o o d: Relaxed:::::: C o m p a n y: Sorea:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Miki could agree with him on the sight of the park. It sure was quite beautiful, who wouldn't like to enjoy this peaceful scenery. As for Miki's intention of heading to the park, she was casually walking by and somehow was caught by the smell of the flowers."Oh actually, I was just walking by you know.", the fox said as she looked up to her ears. She remembered the last time she came here, but as a fox. Boy she was quite tired and got quite weak as well in her fox form. "If you come by here and there in the park, keep an eye out for a small stray fox", the fox joked lightly, "I come here to sleep sometimes, don't know why there but I do"

Out.Of.Character:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games