Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:23 pm
It all seemed to happen so fast. One moment he was in the heat of battle and so intuned to the clashing of steel on steel that he began to feel as if Time itself were slowing down. The next thing he knew, he was surrounded by wreckage and bodies. He blinked slowly as he got his wits about him. He pursed his lips as a wave of nausea overtook him. He reminded him too much of the past.

He moved in a daze among the ruins, oblivious to the praise and adulation from the freed Zurg. He leaned heavily on his staff as he heard the orders that he and Mina were to scout ahead. As he turned to leave, he bore witness to Aidar going full commando. He shook his head as he silently thanked his visor prevented him from going blind. He replied quietly. "As you wish."

He nodded as Mina inquired if he were coming. "Yes, don't mind me. I'm just...tired from the battle."

Burning Icewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:58 pm
sha312
It all seemed to happen so fast. One moment he was in the heat of battle and so intuned to the clashing of steel on steel that he began to feel as if Time itself were slowing down. The next thing he knew, he was surrounded by wreckage and bodies. He blinked slowly as he got his wits about him. He pursed his lips as a wave of nausea overtook him. He reminded him too much of the past.

He moved in a daze among the ruins, oblivious to the praise and adulation from the freed Zurg. He leaned heavily on his staff as he heard the orders that he and Mina were to scout ahead. As he turned to leave, he bore witness to Aidar going full commando. He shook his head as he silently thanked his visor prevented him from going blind. He replied quietly. "As you wish."

He nodded as Mina inquired if he were coming. "Yes, don't mind me. I'm just...tired from the battle."

Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina shrugs.*
"Vell, ve may not be able to seet or lay down, but zhere is no rush either, so ve can just stroll zrough zese woods, at our leisure."
*The young brydwolf answers."
"Zhat should enable us to get at least some rest.'
*She then gives Sha the roasted trout and unbitten loaf half.*
"you should eat somezing to help recover your strenth."
*With those words Mina continues north, followed by her four Wargish guard.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:37 am
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs turns around to look down on Vanessa, on her approach as
*Aidar stops Greagus, who is passing by and and opens the enormous sack on his back and peers inside.*
"Mr. Stubbs, Shadow Knight, booth o ye get up in the trees."
*Adair says, while examining the contents of the sack.*
"Ah need ye tae Watch the skies fo flyin saucers, as well as monitor it's condition tae tell the time. Ah need ye tae regularly report the condition o the moon, the stars, an how dark it be..."
User ImageUser Image
*Without a word, Mr. Stubbs and the Shadow Knight immediately fly into the trees. With Mr. Stubbs, there is no delay, but the Shadow Night momentarily stops to smile back at Luminova and wave, then disappears into the canopy. Aidar then takes the huge sack off of Greagus's back and sets it on the ground.*
"Darkfrost an Sha, Ah wan ye two tae scout ahead. Find oot the distance tae the edge o the woods an the river beyond, an the condition o the path ahead.."
*He continues, as he removes his cape, Icewolf armor and gauntlet, and drops them to the ground. he then proceeds to remove his blue bodysuit and trunks, via a long supper in the font. The suit is made of a tough material and resembles a wet suit, which he proceeds to slip out of.*
"Vanessa, Ah wan ye tae help Angel with the wounded... An ave er examine ye... if there be somethin wrong wit ye, Ah wanna know what..."
*he says as he steps out of the last of his clothing, revealing his hulking muscular physique. His testicles now hang freely, but the rest of his genitalia is hidden by a canine sheath and he shaggy shadowy hide ripples as his huge muscles move beneath it with every breath.*
User Image
"Wha- What are you doing!?" surprised
*Nili asks, her cheeks turning a slightly more reddish shade of grey.*
"We got plenty o veggies, a Sufficient amoont o bread, and even some dairy items, such as yogurt, and butter, and even ice cream..."
*he answers.*
"Bu, we be runnin low on meat... Akumachi, an Greagus, Ah'm leavin ye two in charge. Loki, an Fenris, come wit me."

*Luminova smiles and waves back at the Shadow Knight, before he departs. She then turns toward her staff and goes to work, directing them in the setting up of the hospice, telling them where to set up the tables and equipment, and war to lay the wounded.

*annoyed that she just got C blocked, Vanessa walks by luminova getting ready to set up the tables only to find out there are tables set up by veronica already thanks to her cannon, and while. She passes her luminova picks up something*

"Hmmm?..."
*Luminova turns toward vanessa on her approach.*
"I sense new life..."
*She says as she places her right hand on Vanessa's belly.*
"Vanessa, you are with child!"
*She then looks up at Vanessa and smiles.*
* in complete disbelieve and after a few seconds of hearing that with a shocked look on her face, vanessa snickers and laughs, almost forcfully and pats luminova on her shoulder*
Vanessa: ahahaha oh lumi, i cant be^^ just because i had that 24 hour moment with Logan doesnt mean im pregnant^^
* and with that luminova can sense two more lifes

*Luminova irritatedly pushes Vanessa's hand away and gives Vanessa an abnormally stern look that she finds intimidating.*
"Vanessa."
*She says calmly.*
"Please do not insult me, Unlike demons, such as you, we Fae are perfect beings personally created by the supreme all mighty God, Illuvitar, to be flawless. We do not make mistakes, and we do not lie... I can sense life, when in it's presence, no matter where it may be hiding and no matter how small. I can easily detect every microbe around us, every cell you are discarding, and right now, I can sense a very large concentration of it, coming from inside in your belly. Further, more my beloved will also be able to confirm it, once he notices that the flow of your blood is being redirected into three large masses in your belly, not to mention that as the Darkhunters' chief of medical staff, it is my job to monitor the health of every one of you. You have missed both your heat and your menstruation,
*She then reaches her right hand out and gently squeezes Vanessa's left breast and a wet spot forms over the n i p p l e.*
"And, you've even began to lactate! These are all undeniable evidence of your gestation, and although, individually, each symptom may not necessarily mean anything, to have all of them at the same time confirms it.You're pregnant, and there is nothing you can say or do, that will change that fact, whether you want to believe it, or not. Lord Aidar will also be able to confirm this with his keen animal senses and probably even already knows. And, one last thing. I would really appreciate it if you don't try to treat me like a child, like you just did, young lady, I am far older than you, by at least 3 millennium, both in body and mind, and I would like to believe that you have at least enough respect for me, as your elder, to not treat me that way, again."
"oh believe me lumi, disrespecting is the last thing i wanted to do. *With that her eyes glow a light purple* i am fully aware of what you can do, what you can sense, and your skills and abilities, so much so i ca-
*before vanessa can finish she gets hit with an arrow from haileys bow and vanessa falls unconscious and passes out*
Hailey: my apologieze. She was about to do something that would bring harm to herself and her offspring if she continued*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:58 am
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar stops Greagus, who is passing by and and opens the enormous sack on his back and peers inside.*
"Ah need ye tae Watch the skies fo flyin saucers, as well as monitor it's condition tae tell the time. Ah need ye tae regularly report the condition o the moon, the stars, an how dark it be..."
User ImageUser Image
*Without a word, Mr. Stubbs and the Shadow Knight immediately fly into the trees. With Mr. Stubbs, there is no delay, but the Shadow Night momentarily stops to smile back at Luminova and wave, then disappears into the canopy. Aidar then takes the huge sack off of Greagus's back and sets it on the ground.*
"Darkfrost an Sha, Ah wan ye two tae scout ahead. Find oot the distance tae the edge o the woods an the river beyond, an the condition o the path ahead.."
*He continues, as he removes his cape, Icewolf armor and gauntlet, and drops them to the ground. he then proceeds to remove his blue bodysuit and trunks, via a long supper in the font. The suit is made of a tough material and resembles a wet suit, which he proceeds to slip out of.*
"Vanessa, Ah wan ye tae help Angel with the wounded... An ave er examine ye... if there be somethin wrong wit ye, Ah wanna know what..."
*he says as he steps out of the last of his clothing, revealing his hulking muscular physique. His testicles now hang freely, but the rest of his genitalia is hidden by a canine sheath and he shaggy shadowy hide ripples as his huge muscles move beneath it with every breath.*
User Image
"We got plenty o veggies, a Sufficient amoont o bread, and even some dairy items, such as yogurt, and butter, and even ice cream..."
*he answers.*
"Bu, we be runnin low on meat... Akumachi, an Greagus, Ah'm leavin ye two in charge. Bane, Loki, an Fenris, come wit me."
* veronica floats down nexts to aidar,
Veronica: what do you want me to do?

"If those eyes on yer tail be genuine an nae jus natural decoration, then Ye can watch the skies, with Mr. Stubbs an the Shadow Knight."
*He answers.*
Aidar

*upon hearing that veronica poofs out and poofs back in the air behind mr stubbs and hugs him, and during this the eyes on the front of her tailfeathers seem to be deadlocked on mr stubs while the ones on the back seem to remain still

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs' ears lower.*
""All fixed up, I see..."
*He mutters.*

*still hugging mr stubbs* yep^^ all fixed up^^ and Captain asked me to watch up in the sky with you  

VanessaXross

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:09 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User ImageUser Image
User Image
*he answers.*
"Bu, we be runnin low on meat... Akumachi, an Greagus, Ah'm leavin ye two in charge. Bane, Loki, an Fenris, come wit me."
* veronica floats down nexts to aidar,
Veronica: what do you want me to do?

"If those eyes on yer tail be genuine an nae jus natural decoration, then Ye can watch the skies, with Mr. Stubbs an the Shadow Knight."
*He answers.*
Aidar

*upon hearing that veronica poofs out and poofs back in the air behind mr stubbs and hugs him, and during this the eyes on the front of her tailfeathers seem to be deadlocked on mr stubs while the ones on the back seem to remain still

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs' ears lower.*
""All fixed up, I see..."
*He mutters.*

*still hugging mr stubbs* yep^^ all fixed up^^ and Captain asked me to watch up in the sky with you

*Mr. Stubbs just sighs, his ears still flat.*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:57 pm
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross

*annoyed that she just got C blocked, Vanessa walks by luminova getting ready to set up the tables only to find out there are tables set up by veronica already thanks to her cannon, and while. She passes her luminova picks up something*

"Hmmm?..."
"I sense new life..."
* in complete disbelieve and after a few seconds of hearing that with a shocked look on her face, vanessa snickers and laughs, almost forcfully and pats luminova on her shoulder*
Vanessa: ahahaha oh lumi, i cant be^^ just because i had that 24 hour moment with Logan doesnt mean im pregnant^^

*Luminova irritatedly pushes Vanessa's hand away and gives Vanessa an abnormally stern look that she finds intimidating.*
"Vanessa."
*She says calmly.*
"Please do not insult me, Unlike demons, such as you, we Fae are perfect beings personally created by the supreme all mighty God, Illuvitar, to be flawless. We do not make mistakes, and we do not lie... I can sense life, when in it's presence, no matter where it may be hiding and no matter how small. I can easily detect every microbe around us, every cell you are discarding, and right now, I can sense a very large concentration of it, coming from inside in your belly. Further, more my beloved will also be able to confirm it, once he notices that the flow of your blood is being redirected into three large masses in your belly, not to mention that as the Darkhunters' chief of medical staff, it is my job to monitor the health of every one of you. You have missed both your heat and your menstruation,
*She then reaches her right hand out and gently squeezes Vanessa's left breast and a wet spot forms over the n i p p l e.*
"And, you've even began to lactate! These are all undeniable evidence of your gestation, and although, individually, each symptom may not necessarily mean anything, to have all of them at the same time confirms it.You're pregnant, and there is nothing you can say or do, that will change that fact, whether you want to believe it, or not. Lord Aidar will also be able to confirm this with his keen animal senses and probably even already knows. And, one last thing. I would really appreciate it if you don't try to treat me like a child, like you just did, young lady, I am far older than you, by at least 3 millennium, both in body and mind, and I would like to believe that you have at least enough respect for me, as your elder, to not treat me that way, again."
"oh believe me lumi, disrespecting is the last thing i wanted to do. *With that her eyes glow a light purple* i am fully aware of what you can do, what you can sense, and your skills and abilities, so much so i ca-
*before vanessa can finish she gets hit with an arrow from haileys bow and vanessa falls unconscious and passes out*
Hailey: my apologieze. She was about to do something that would bring harm to herself and her offspring if she continued*

*Luminova quickly catches Vanessa, as she falls into her arms, dropping to a crouch.*
"Help be get her on a cot for full examination."
*She says, looking up at Hailey. She then turns her head in Aileen's direction.*
"Aileen I need you to fetch what ever large animals are remaining in the sack Greagus has carrying, them here, and debone, chop up, and process them for easy storage and consumption. Vanessa is going to to need a lot of protein for her babies!"  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:51 pm
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross

"Hmmm?..."
"I sense new life..."

"Vanessa."
*She says calmly.*

*Luminova quickly catches Vanessa, as she falls into her arms, dropping to a crouch.*
*She says, looking up at Hailey. She then turns her head in Aileen's direction.*
"Aileen I need you to fetch what ever large animals are remaining in the sack Greagus has carrying, them here, and debone, chop up, and process them for easy storage and consumption. Vanessa is going to to need a lot of protein for her babies!"
*hailey immediatly brings a cot over to her and lifts vaneesa up on it laying her down on her back  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:12 pm
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross

"Hmmm?..."
"I sense new life..."

"Vanessa."
*She says calmly.*

"Right..."
*Aileen says. She then immediately goes and digs around in the sack. She fishes out the remains of the elk and boar carcasses and drags them back to the hospice, where she remove her gaunlets, takes out one of her knives, and proceeds to go to work on them, cutting the meat off the bones in thin strips. Stopping one in a while to eat a small morsel that she has cut away.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:34 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Nura flies over the camp in Dragon form arcs back around and upwards transforming back into a humanoid form with a black and white flash of light. Nura lands a few feet away from Aidar scattering a few Pebbles and kicking up a small amount of dust he pats himself off and approaches Aidar and his surrounding companions. "Friend Aidar have you seen my brother I seem to have misplaced him? And please put some clothes back on you look like a hairy sack of potatoes." Nura says as he adverts his eyes with a gag. lol

*Aidar turns toward Nura and smiles his silly panting smile, and wags his tail.*
"Only one who be feelin intimidated would say somethin like tha."
*He responds.*
"Tha, or one who forces cloths on their pets an possibly on other animals, Careful Greagus, he may try an put a tie on ye..."
*Greagus snarls in opposition, while Aidar looks about.*
*Aidar then gets down on all fours to where he just looks like a big black wolf with a red mane, and heading north west, disappears into the darkness of the woods.*
As Aidar runs off into the Forest, Akumachi quietly floats back. With the immense feelings or boredom and abandonment she quietly floats into the camp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:58 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross

"Vanessa."
*She says calmly.*

"Right..."
*Aileen says. She then immediately goes and digs around in the sack. She fishes out the remains of the elk and boar carcasses and drags them back to the hospice, where she remove her gaunlets, takes out one of her knives, and proceeds to go to work on them, cutting the meat off the bones in thin strips. Stopping one in a while to eat a small morsel that she has cut away.*

*Upon watching Aileen remove the two carcasses from the sack, Greagus comes to a realization that there is something else that needs to be done. Looking around for some one to help him with the important task, he instinctively selects Nura. Before approaching the towering man, he calls several Wargs to him and issues a series of growls and barks. The then scatter and run off into the woods. Greagus then approaches Nura and directs a series of barks and soft growls at him. He then hops up and down and then opens his jaws as wide and breaths hard on the ground in front of him, beginning to look as if he is trying to vomit at Nura's feet.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:13 pm
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross

"Vanessa."
*She says calmly.*

*hailey immediatly brings a cot over to her and lifts Vanessa up on it laying her down on her back

*Luminova gets back to her feet.
"Stretcher bearers!"
*She calls. Shortly after, two Icewolves approach, caring a stretcher between them. Luminova then points at Vanessa, causing the two Icewolves to look at each other for a moment, shrug and then drop their stretcher. they then go over Vanessa and convert her cot into a stretcher. They then pick it and Vanessa up and look to Luminova, who directs them into the medical tent and follows after.*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:15 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312

Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina shrugs.*
"Vell, ve may not be able to seet or lay down, but zhere is no rush either, so ve can just stroll zrough zese woods, at our leisure."

He smiled as he took the offered food and he stopped to disconnect the tunes that held his mask on. He savored the cool air that kissed his skin as he ate. Mina was right. Food and some rest would help him the most. The rest could wait as the food helped to perk him up.

"Thank you. I'm actually glad to have this time to spend with you. I admit I find you quite fascinating as an individual. I must say you are quite the skilled fighter. I haven't seen anyone fight with so much aggression since...well many millenia. Who taught you how to fight?"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:46 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina shrugs.*

He smiled as he took the offered food and he stopped to disconnect the tunes that held his mask on. He savored the cool air that kissed his skin as he ate. Mina was right. Food and some rest would help him the most. The rest could wait as the food helped to perk him up.

"Thank you. I'm actually glad to have this time to spend with you. I admit I find you quite fascinating as an individual. I must say you are quite the skilled fighter. I haven't seen anyone fight with so much aggression since...well many millenia. Who taught you how to fight?"

User Image
"Hmmm?"
*Mina's response is muffled out by another bite she had just taken from her half of their loaf, as she thinks on what he said. She then takes a bit from her trout and quickly chews and swallows them both together.*
"Vell, that's that actually a very good question..."
*She answers.*
"It all really depends on how you look at eet...I don't exactly have a single teacher.. You could een a sense, say zhat my ancestral father, Ulfris, zhe first Baron, and father of all Icevolves taught me.. He eenvented zhe art of Cocytus Crafanc - zhe "Freezing-Hell Claw" technique. By lowering zhe natural energy our bodies absorb from moonlight to freezing temperatures, we can wrap ourselves and anyzhing else we wish in ice, to make barriers, preesons, and even veapons... among ozher zhings..."
*Mina bunches her bread and fish in her right hand and hold up her left open with the palm up, at shoulder height, and generates a small figurine of seemingly flawless ice in the palm. It a a praying mantis, standing with its right foreleg outstretched and its left folded. Its head is turned left to where it is looking right at Sha.*
"He eenventid Zhis skill over seven zhousand years ago, perfected eet, and taught eet to all of hees keen een zhis vorld, and eet has been passed down, zhrough zhe generations, zhrough out all zhe Icevolf clan..."
*Mina then cause the figurine to grow beautiful snowflake like wings, and tosses it into the air, causing it to float and dance on the winds.*
"Zhe art of Crafanc llafn-dant- zhe style of zhe 'Knife-fang and Claws" was eenvented By Baron Jarl Ulfris Kreutz, over two zhousand years ago. Eet's training eenvolves the locking of joints and tensing of muscles to to harden zhem like wood. As a result, ve Icevolves are much stronger zhan ozher Verevolves. Eet also combines basic martial arts with zhe use of our claws and teeth, as vell as a few natural canine movements, such as biting and shaking. Vith a body, like mine, a simple roundhouse keeck can turn my leg in to a powerful scythe that can rip an opponent's throat out, and parries are good for making opening to leap on an opponent and bit zhem... As I ...advance... Zhat ees, grow older, my jaws vill elongate and become vise like, and my neck muscles vill become powerful enough to lift most opponents of zhe ground... Vhen zhat happes, zhen I will be ale to do zhe shaking, and even slamming."
*Mina smiles her cocky crooked grin, showing off her fangs.*
"Zhis fighting style vas originally only passed down the Baron's line, as zhe Lycan Icevolves were ceeveelized and tended to use forged veapons, eenstead of fight unarmed. But vhen ve abandoned ceeveelization to leeve een zhe forest, and more and more of zhe following generations ver born Verevolves, eenstead of Lycans, Ve became more suited to eet, and so it vas decided zhat ve all should learn it... However, Crafanc llafn-dant is intended for direct combat, and My family are rangers... Assassins, so when my clan vas eestableeshed, we incorporated zhe study of pressure points and vital spots, to make queeck and eenstant keells, and developed a subtle and permeating energy technique to get zhe attacks behind armor. The shadow teleporting abilities you've seen me do ees a secret technique zhat is passed down zhrough only my fameely. It ees a skill zhat eneables us to pass zhrough shadows as eef zhey were holes, or gateways, and only ve can do it... My parents, zhe Shadow Lord and Lady of Silence directly taught me zhe basics of all zhese skills, styles, and techniques, as a leetle girl, and zhen let me develop zhe rest of zhe vay, on my own."
*She then take another bite of her trout and begins to chew.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:53 pm
User Image
*Kai takes out a flash light and opens a panel in the front of his Nano-C Battle suit and looks inside to see just what Akumachi did to it. Ever since she touched it, the lights and monitors wouldn't work anymore and he had to make his way here, by following others in front of him, with no radar to see what's up ahead. Peering into the opening, he examines the circuitry and wires and finds that the entire weapon system is fried. Luckily, the Hydraulics and motor functions are still working, otherwise the suit would have just been dead-weight, and he would have had to either abandon it, or push it like a large boulder, all the way here. He pulls a small kit and toolbox out of the cockpit and looks through the kit, to see if he as any spar parts for the damaged areas and begins to curse and mutter to himself.*
"Damn, that b***h, these Zurg are trying to kill us, what does it matter if I kill a few of them?... Better them, than me..."  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:39 pm
*Aileen sighs as she looks down at the remains of the boar befor her. She can't make out the exact detales in the darkness, but she can see enough to know it's general state... The the back half has been torn away and was eaten at the last meal, and now that she had cut all the bones from the meat, it was starting to look like the rest wasn't going to last very long.*
"Ah may be needin one o the kills tha Uncle Aidar brings back..."
*She mutters. Reaching her left hand in, she then pulls out the end of a juicy intestine and takes a bite.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games