Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Sergeant June Marquis

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:44 am
sup peep the names June yes im also called that IRL
I come from the game WoW recently quit that cause the game was consuming my life in such away that it wasnt even funny. so i quit that but one thing i loved to do was troll the forums but since i cancelled my subscription cant troll the wow forums anymore >.< i miss my troll friends aswell lots of good times and laughs ..but i guess things had to come to an end.

Anyways enuff bout that ( stupid nostalgia) if yall want to know more details bout me you can check out my myspace or my profle which also links to my myspace...but no e-stalking cause im highly defensive razz

anyways hope to make good friends..even though gaia guilds is different from WoW guilds (raids and stuff) i hope yall can be friendly to me as i am to you.

Peace and <3 baby cool  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:35 pm
Hello!Im not American ,im Russian,my name is Konstantin and im 14 years old.Genius of english and psychology...have best marks in school.i live in Riga capital city of Latvia.My quests are GoPhones, oculus mythica ,skeleton, inverse cap,and hermes mooon  

Xx Night Demon xX

Shizuka Angel

Perfect Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:12 am
Hey. I'm Shizuka, but IRL, my names's Tiffany. I live on the west coast of Ireland (Southern Ireland, in case anyone's interested), in a small town that is, schockingly enough called Westport. I'm 16 years old, and in 2 months, 2 weeks and 1 day (wah! Why does the 1 have to be ther?! D smile I'll be 17. Once I turn 19, I'm emigrating. 3nodding

I've been on gaia for 1 year and 3 months and I frequently use both the Marketplace and the Exchange fourm to gain gold and items. Right now, I'm on a quest to gain my favourite gaian items, and once finished that, I plan to open a charity. 3nodding

Other facts about me: I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh addict (My user name is the same as one of the characters in it), I draw manga and have been in contact with some manga artists around England and Ireland. I love rock music and J-pop and am currently obssesed with the Japanese band BeForU.

If you wanna know anything else, just ask! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:20 am
hmm.............................................................................................
hi. i am know as The .......hehehehehhe ok i'll be my self.
ok hey how are you all doing? heheheh. i joined gaia on the 1st sept 2007
and created this account on the ............uhh i don't know but somewhere
in March. I have two accounts and uses both. I also have a different personality depending which of the account i am using. it is like i have an split personality. yeah i know it's bad i'm just trying to see what it is like.
you must think i'm crazy for doing so huh heheheh well i don't care.....oh yeah i'm suppose to introduce myself heheheh well i have an habit of laughing
if i drink coffee i get really hyper. and can't sleep (drank some last night to study but it was in vain. I ended up dancing,laughing and jumping the whole time like i was high)so i don't drink it often. I'm 20 years. i love drawing but lately i have been too busy doing nothing. Yeah i'm pretty lazy but am very good at sports, don't like to show of tho. i rather sleep then run laps or swim @ hit or kick balls think of ways to win etc....Hmm yeah thats pretty much my character. well if u wanna know more just pm me or something.heheheheh  

The holy-demon

zurazara27

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:31 am
My name is Zura. I live in Ohio ninja

My goal is to use the MP to get every item on my wishlist. Which is worth of 40 million and rising.

Fun fun yes?

blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:47 pm
hmmm..hello!
i can't remember when i joined gaia, but i found out about gaia i think 4 years ago...well, gaia isn't really like this way back then, it gives links on anime....
oh well, i created another acount and this is it.... i think it's been a year that ive been using this......

i just turned 18 last month...i'm a 3rd yr college student....right now its our vacation but a few weeks the classes will start....
im a filipino, i live in the Philipphines, and i wish someday i can go to Japan..
xd ...i also love anime....

i used the Marketplace to gain gold, to buy/look at the gaia items that i want...it really is a great help....hope i can buy the items that i want...but lately the price of elemental hair is increasing crying

hope to have friends here in gaia,

4laugh  

heero_ichi

kitsune_bell74

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:40 am
HIYA! I'm Talia and I live in north Florida. I like to search for cheap but cute stuff on the marketplace, since I don't have a lot of gold right now. xd I am, however, questing for a sakura furisode and a lute right now. Wish me luck! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:18 am
hi all
joined gaia sometime this year
real name is lisa but at some other forums i belong to i am known as gaia or gaiasmaiden
i live in alabama
i like the game area and marketplace (it brings out the ferengi in me)  

mccullars

darth7992

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:13 pm
well yeah my name is Rene' the boy version and i really want the vampire hunter hat ALOT i am trying 2 earn it but at the same time buying stuff for my gf
and when i wanna buy something i go to the marketplace rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:15 pm
ooo an i joined about a year in a half ago but just got really into it about a month ago  

darth7992

IvyStarling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:27 am
Hey, call me Ivy everyone biggrin

I joined about a month ago, and I really got into the marketplace, because of the variety of items that you can buy and the (usually) less-expensive prices. I rarely go into the Gaia shops, unless I can't buy it in the marketplace, or the prices in the marketplace are insanely high compared to the less-expensive price in the shop. I don't know much about exchanging and trading, however, and I'm hoping to pick up on a few tips biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:55 pm
hey wats up?
my real name is jenna, im from illinois in suburb near chicago. ive been on gaia for a couple months, about 4-5 idk i havnt been counting. i used to sell alot of stuff in marketplace but now ive run outta stuff i dont want. my gaia is pretty much wat i want it to look lik thanks to a friend and i'll probly end up buying some expensive stuff to snazz it up a bit and im trying to get some gaia cash from a store b/c it looks cool. and im glad i came to gaia <3 lol  

vballlvr77

Dante_no_Tanuki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:38 pm
Hey my real nam.....Wait I don't even go by my real name irl. Just call me Shaggy, if you not comfortable calling me Dante. I've been on gaia for about four years now, I'm pretty good at pinball, but I love the market. Ultimately....Well I don't know really, I don't have an ultimate goal, just small fun goals like. Buying said monthly items who's Average Buy Price, is 9k for 7k and lower. Buy low, sell high pretty much. The market place, so much like the stock market.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:17 pm
Hi my name is Jennifer, I live in Vicenza Italy, I'm 22 years old and have been on Gaia for a wee bit less than a year now. in the marketplace I think my goals would be to get better at the whole buying and selling thing here, the prices change so much here! stressed Thats all about me I guess =D  

JennJenn8

Cheonei Ayu

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Hi! I'm Sayuri and I live in California. I want to get a pixie by earning it myself... but I do accept donations..^^  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff