Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:57 pm
Masquanade
Mika Relie
I understand. Sometimes they are no longer interested in doing back to their old roles.
I'm not familiar with the series. I tried reading the first volume in the bookstore but I was distracted. sweatdrop What's it about again?

CCS is about a girl Sakura capturing these Clow Cards which wreak "havoc" on the world until their sealed. It's a little more in dept than that with the relationships between the characters and the CCS: Master of the CLow (the second part the series) has a different plot where Sakura must make all the Clow Cards into Sakura Cards and help her magic grow.

Tsubasa is nothing like that. It only contains the characters from CCS . . . and other CLAMP series. It's kind of like the OVA to Magic Knight Rayearth in some odd sense . . . though it's not a different verison of the story like Rayearth is . . . ok I'm confusing msyelf

Yeah...I'm confused too. I know what CCS is, I've watched the anime. Tsubasa is the one that I'm not sure on.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:40 pm
Lesse... I havent read the 1st volume in a while, so I might get this a bit wrong. Sorry ahead of time ^^;; Tsubasa is a crossover book with xxxHolic (<3 YUUKO-SAMA!). Sakura is a Princess and Syaron... I think is poor or something.. I kinda forgot XDDD. Sakura for some reason passes out and can't be woken back up unless all these feathers are collected... and they spread out into many different worlds. So they have to go to Yuuko so they can gain access into the different worlds. And because Syaron loves her so much, he'll do anything to bring her back.. aww how cute ^^

Okay, that was probably the worst description known to man about Tsubasa... but I kinda forgot everything... I've only read the 1st volume and it was about a year ago ^^;;.

Okay... who thinks candies are lame? And they look stupid the way they're held o o.... >.> ...... ::chomps on her candybox::  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:40 pm
Tsubasa is about Princess Sakura who lives in the Country of Clow and like her childhood friend which was adopted by this famous archielogist (can't spell) Syaron. Anyways like Sakura and Syaron are in this ancient temple when somehow it awakens powers within Sakura and Sakura's memories all break into all these (powerful) tiny feathers. Syaron and Sakura are sent to the time witch (2nd main character in xxxholic) and for a price she sends them through the worlds to collect all of Sakura's scattered feathers. Now the feathers appearnatly grant a lot of magic and power to people who hold them and their obviously some one out to get Sakura's unknown power.

In other news I heard a rumor CLAMP stopped doing Tsubasa.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:43 am
Masquanade
Tsubasa is about Princess Sakura who lives in the Country of Clow and like her childhood friend which was adopted by this famous archielogist (can't spell) Syaron. Anyways like Sakura and Syaron are in this ancient temple when somehow it awakens powers within Sakura and Sakura's memories all break into all these (powerful) tiny feathers. Syaron and Sakura are sent to the time witch (2nd main character in xxxholic) and for a price she sends them through the worlds to collect all of Sakura's scattered feathers. Now the feathers appearnatly grant a lot of magic and power to people who hold them and their obviously some one out to get Sakura's unknown power.

In other news I heard a rumor CLAMP stopped doing Tsubasa.

*Syaoran*
Very good description, Masq!!! With that plot, add in a few new CLAMP characters + a lot of older ones from other CLAMP manga. One large CLAMP fanfic (doujinshi)...kinda. sweatdrop

No, they're not stopping Tsubasa. It was put on hold, along with XXXHolic, for several weeks from it's weekly anthology because of a hand injury to one of CLAMP's artists, so she was unable to draw for a while, but she should be drawing again sometime this month.  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:49 am
That's good to hear. I might check out the manga sometime. Sounds more interesting than what I read on the back of the book.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:37 pm
Yes it is a good series. Specially if you like any of past CLAMP stuff. Currently it's my favorite CLAMP series (along with xxxholic) so far. whee 3nodding

Neko- Ahh gotcha. Someone was just telling me that they had cancled it. I had no other outside information or what but I was going to be really mad if it was true. (Kind of like when I heard Clover wasn't finished yet . . . stare )  

Masquanade
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:56 am
Hey everyone sorry I disappeared like that, I just moved to me grandmas and didn't have any internet access^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:55 am
PsychoAce56
Hey everyone sorry I disappeared like that, I just moved to me grandmas and didn't have any internet access^^;

Ew... whee
Gomen about that, Psy-psy-chan. But you've got it now I see. That's good. 3nodding  

Tobias Mule

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:04 am
Yupp found the router and got it all hooked up last night, just didn't get a chance to get around here till this morning. Now I shouldn't have any more trouble with being online, well hopefully anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:38 am
PsychoAce56

*glomp* Glad you ish back! 3nodding  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:30 am
^^" Thanks Neko-chan, glad to be back XP  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:53 pm
domokun heart heart  

Masquanade
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:00 am
^^"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:47 am
Una? What are we making faces at? sweatdrop whee  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:17 pm
Neko-Yousei
Una? What are we making faces at? sweatdrop whee

oh god neko
I LOVE YOUR SIG  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games