Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:02 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin soon changed his dash into a slide towards Shinji just like the other copys are doing than with the force of the stop all three jumped vertically up over Shinji. Him and his copys now directly above him, hoping that this will give him the chance that Shinji in the spin wont be able to regester both the spin and where he is. The three being above Shinji quickly decend holding back each of there right arms.
Shinji countiued to spin... but...
Poof.
He vanished.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:07 am
Shin amazed by the feet lands with the other two images of himself calm and normaly on the ground. Shin doesn't move and the two images of himself fade away slowly.

"I cant see you, but I know that you moved very fast, where are you?"

Shin stood still. He knew he couldn't be seen, and from the looks of it, he heard the spinning when he became ten meters near him. So his version is limited to that with those eyes. Shin started to use his chakra to sence and hear Shinji's heart beat...and sure enough he registered Chiyo's, Kino's and Shinji's near by.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:08 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin amazed by the feet lands with the other two images of himself calm and normaly on the ground. Shin doesn't move and the two images of himself fade away slowly.

Shin stood still. He knew he couldn't be seen, and from the looks of it, he heard the spinning when he became ten meters near him. So his version is limited to that with those eyes. Shin started to use his chakra to sence and hear Shinji's heart beat...and sure enough he registered Chiyo's and Shinji's near by.

((and Kino's ;p ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:14 am
After eating, Kenji went to take a shower. "Ah, hot hot hot hot hot."

Kenji quickly dressed up afterwards and then headed to the roof of the building. Reaching the top, he stands there with the wind blowing against his face. "Ah, refreshing, need some excersice." He then sensed something.

"Damn my sensing ability, can't get anything... it seems to be coming from there." He then headed towards the training grounds.  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:14 am
Kai went into his cabin and opened his item scroll. "best time as any to put some new items into this thing." Kai said.
Kai began to put some new medicine and supplies into his item scroll.
Kai pulled out a red scroll and sealed it into the item scoll.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:15 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Shin stood still. He knew he couldn't be seen, and from the looks of it, he heard the spinning when he became ten meters near him. So his version is limited to that with those eyes. Shin started to use his chakra to sence and hear Shinji's heart beat...and sure enough he registered Chiyo's and Shinji's near by.
The was a flash of light and Shinji was stood behind Shin.
"Kage Kikime. Success." Shinji said as he drew his palm pack, and thrusted it towards Shin. His palm glowing with Chakra...  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:18 am
Sabu sat watching the waves as the boat sped along. He slowly drank sake, savoring it. He knew how long jounin tests took, and he wondered if he should have left Shinji alone. No, not alone, with Chiyo. He had nothing to worry about. He plugged up his sake keg. He had to save it, he didn't know when he'd be able to refill it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:19 am
Shin gave a smirk and than with the factor of knowing from sound of force, wind, and his heart, he moved to the left and grabbed Shinji's hand.

"Now, I'll see if this sticks."

Shin's glowing left hand holding Shinji's starts to glow a bit brighter.

"Even though you did that neat trick, i'm sure your limited in Chakra like me, so...I'll just borrow some of yours."

Shin starts to drain Shinji's chakra through his left hand.

"And next to that, i'm sure since you can see this good you can see almost any illusion or doubles so. Taren Ken!"

Shin attacks at such a high speed it seems there is a thousand punches coming at the Shinji.
The speed is so fast that it is impossible to tell where they direction of the main punch is coming from.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:20 am
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu sat watching the waves as the boat sped along. He slowly drank sake, savoring it. He knew how long jounin tests took, and he wondered if he should have left Shinji alone. No, not alone, with Chiyo. He had nothing to worry about. He plugged up his sake keg. He had to save it, he didn't know when he'd be able to refill it.
Kai went to the main deck. "Enjoying the view Sabu." Kai said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:23 am
Kenji reached the training grounds and was hiding, concealed by the leaves.

He sees the Hyuuga, Shinji, and someone else that he doesn't know.

"Whoa..."  

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:25 am
((real fast Kenji, you cant see whats going on since there is like a dome of darkness, and everyone is inside it. Its a Jutsu, but when its over you'll see whats going on since its not normal to see.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:25 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin gave a smirk and than with the factor of knowing from sound of force, wind, and his heart, he moved to the left and grabbed Shinji's hand.

"Now, I'll see if this sticks."

Shin's glowing left hand holding Shinji's starts to glow a bit brighter.

"Even though you did that neat trick, i'm sure your limited in Chakra like me, so...I'll just borrow some of yours."

Shin starts to drain Shinji's chakra through his left hand.

"And next to that, i'm sure since you can see this good you can see almost any illusion or doubles so. Taren Ken!"

Shin attacks at such a high speed it seems there is a thousand punches coming at the Shinji.
The speed is so fast that it is impossible to tell where they direction of the main punch is coming from.
Shinji used the Kimon to detect the real hand, he grabbed it, and used his Jyuuken techniques to pressurize chakra inside his hand, therefore, slowly crushing Shin's fist.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:27 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai went to the main deck. "Enjoying the view Sabu." Kai said.

"Yes quite." He turned to Kai. "Did you know I've decided to take the exam? I never took it, I was promoted under special circumstances. I want to be sure I can cut it so to speak."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:30 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((real fast Kenji, you cant see whats going on since there is like a dome of darkness, and everyone is inside it. Its a Jutsu, but when its over you'll see whats going on since its not normal to see.))

((I got the Ryuuringan. Cross between Sharingan and the Ryuugan, I can sort of see through, but it's blurry, cause I can mainly see the chakra))  

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:38 am
((Actually you cant, any type of Sharigan cant see past darkness, unless it matches the Byakkugen but even than, like Shinji said, only ten meters in side it he can see, anything outside is nothing but a black dome. Sorry Kenji, not trying to mod, just being honest, though I wouldn't mind facing your character some day with those eyes ^^; wink )  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games