Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:06 am
Sora noticed Almirrah and turned into her wolf form and walked next to her......"So how long have you been in the pack?"

(I had nothing elst to ask!!!!and remeber I am kinda new so I don't know....)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:12 am
Dark_wolf124
((omg im so srry i was gone for a week))

the next morning krad woke up to see malequer alseep, she walked silently over to him and lay next to him breathing in his familiar scent and then drifting back to sleep

Malequer awoke, allowing his eyes to adjust to the lack of light in the area. He moved his paws under him so that he would be able to get in a standing position, but then realized that Krad had fallen asleep beside him. Not wanting to wake her, he lay back down on the floor. How long have I rested? he wondered, looking around. He felt as if he had regained a large amount of energy, and was ready to hunt or continue assisting the long awaited prophecy. He wondered what Krad would plan on doing first... will she begin by hunting down those she knew? Or will she begin forming a deadly pack of demons, to aid her in conquering the lands? Malequer grew more and more curious as he thought of how the prophecy would turn out.

Kalten opened his eyes. A great pain shot at him as he attempted to change his position. He shut his eyes, trying not to yelp. When the pain was gone, he looked around and found himself trapped in an unknown void. 'Where am I?' he thought, as he continued to look around. When his eyes reached two figures asleep on the ground, he gasped. 'Mother! Father!' he yelled, trying to move, though the pain that continued to stab at him in his side grew stronger.
He felt strange, and his wound hurt strangely as well. He tried to remember what had happened to him before he ended up here... but the memories were hard for him to grasp.

applz

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:15 am
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora noticed Almirrah and turned into her wolf form and walked next to her......"So how long have you been in the pack?"

(I had nothing elst to ask!!!!and remeber I am kinda new so I don't know....)

Almirrah grew puzzled. Pack? she thought. She remembered meeting the alpha male in the mountains long ago.. but never remembered being part of a pack. 'I'm sorry, I am known as a loner. I do not belong to any pack, nor do I much wish to' she said, looking at Sora. She tried to hide her vampiric teeth, but they were quite large and managed to stick out from her open mouth. She looked away, ashamed a bit.
'Do you belong to this pack?'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:19 am
"hmmm....I don't...I'm also a loner....but I have 4 great friends!!!! I never met the alpha or anyone important like that biggrin "she said smiling showing her huge fangs"I don't really want to be in the pack anyways....."Sora said trailing off looking at the ground sadness flowing thourgh her....."but nevermind that"she said trying to hide her sadness  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:21 am
Almirrah smiled. 'Has something upset you, young one?' she asked, looking into Sora's eyes. She hoped that she didn't scare Sora or anything... for many feared her at times.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:24 am
Sora looked in Almirrahs's eyes not able to look away"I'ts just...I've been tormented my whole life and I'm just glad that I have been accepted by other wolves"she said smiling...pausing for a minute she finally said"Sorry...I didn't mean to glomp you with my past"  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:30 am
'Oh no its fine, really. My past is awful.. I do not wish to utter it' Almirrah said. She looked to the ground beside her front paws and watched a few insects speedily crawl away form her presence. 'Well, now that I have finished my nightly hunt, perhaps I can join in your... game?' she asked, remembering the wolves play as they threw pebbles at each other. She hadn't played in a long time, and almost forgot how fun it must be. Though she was already quite mature, Almirrah wouldn't mind competing in a short game.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:37 am
Sora smiled"Glad that you joined are little family of fun!!!!"Sora said smiling.......

Hero finally noticed that Sora was gone and looked around until he saw a flash of blood red and saw her sitting next to the new wolf smiling he walked over and said"So you are the new wolf that we met a while ago...once again my name is Hero"while looking at her.......

Kiyoshi just sat there bored out of his mind  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:41 am
(( whee I gtg again... i guess we can rp some other time))

Almirrah bowed her head slightly towards Hero. 'I am known as Almirrah' she added, getting up. 'And who is the other one?' she asked, looking towards Kiyoshi.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:45 am
(that's alright see you later!!!)

"Oh that is Kiyoshi!!!!Watch out though he is a perv!!"Sora said laughing

Hero rolled his eyes"well nice to meet you Almirrah"  

Nutella Mocha

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:48 pm
Seilene yawned, she then got up and started to trot off,"I'll be back..." she said as she vanished into the forest.

Arkanna watched Seilene leave, then noticing the others had stop the rock war, she looked around. Arkanna returned to her human form and jumped down from her ledge on the falls. She then startedto walk towards the others, but before she got far, she notticed the glint of teeth that came from Almirrah. She stopped in her tracks and sat where she was.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:54 pm
Sora watched Seilene leave and turned and saw Arkanne walking their way,and stop all of a sudden...."what's a matter Arkanna"Sora asks walking towards Arkanna slowly  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:57 pm
Arkanna laid her hand on her head, shaking her head slightly she replied, "It's nothing..... I just got a headache. It's fine though...." She let her words trail off, until she stop talking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:00 pm
Sora didn't take that comment too well and turned into her human form and laid a hand on Arkanna's head "do you have a fever?"she said sounding worried......

(whose teeth were those?)  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:04 pm
Arkanna started to complain, but stopped thinking it would get her no where. She allowed Sora to lay her hand on her head, "I don't think I am...." she replied slowly.

((I believe i wrote Almirrah... cause arkanna has never seen her before))  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games