Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:41 am
Empress1vanna
im me! C:

I'm me too!
wait... we can't both be me!
IMPOSTER  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:52 am
Penden
Empress1vanna
im me! C:

I'm me too!
wait... we can't both be me!
IMPOSTER

>:D Mwwahahaha... my secret revealed!

Im Savannah [[VANNAH]]
my preffered RP name is Eliyana [[middle name. ;D]]
i like Eisley, british band.
im american. ;D  

O n y x - d o n o

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:35 am
Has there ever been a political fantasy RP?
I mean, I guess intrigue and such could work, but the mechanics of setting forth plans and such, and the rules of the government is going to be hard...unless it's like simple medieval settings.

Oooo... or a tool to teach people the workings of a certain country's government.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:13 pm
i don't do alot of color ...that was mostly my prettified intro post ...i really don't think i have much patience to do all that prettiness for all my post ...x.X  

bofitopitito

Clairfiore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:18 pm
Ahh, well, I'm Clairfiore, or Clair for short... I just started in this guild and have joined a forum that i really like... My brain isn't functioning right now... and well... happy 4th of July~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:45 pm
Hi and Happy 4th of July

So I was thinking...maybe we should set up like a little thread to test out and see how a political rp can work and see what it needs. Kind of like alpha/beta testing for games.  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

Cunard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:11 pm
Hey and happy 4th, I'm Cunard. Nice to meet everybody.

Euphoric Ghost, I'm intrigued by your political idea. Care to elaborate a bit more, or start that thread?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:33 pm
Oh it wasn't my idea, someone just mentioned something about a political RP. But I was thinking how one could make it work. It would be easy if everyone was just on one side of a conflict, but what if people were on opposing sides and what kind of mechanics would make the struggle progress.  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:36 pm
Euphoric Ghost
Oh it wasn't my idea, someone just mentioned something about a political RP. But I was thinking how one could make it work. It would be easy if everyone was just on one side of a conflict, but what if people were on opposing sides and what kind of mechanics would make the struggle progress.

I consider Feretris to be somewhat political, but I also have seen other RPs that were more so. Struggle is the crux of an interesting story, and often a group is not as united as it appears.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:38 pm
I've been wanting to RP...mebbe I'll join Feretris.  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

jessiethejman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:17 pm
My name is Jessie, but I guess that's obvious from my username. I rp mainly in pms, and only with select friends have I rped with in a thread. I can be as literate or as il-literate as most anyone else, and I'll try to match their posting style to make it more comfortable for them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:19 pm
Ok Heather id here....Can we start the party yet?  

serious strawberry

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

jessiethejman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:21 pm
I guess it depends on your idea of a party. Maybe you should start by looking for a rp partner?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:45 am
heart Ello
My name is ...well, you can see what my name is, but you can call me Pyo. Feel free to pm me. Yes, i do donate, but at random. so try not to ask me.

Le Gran N o s f e r a t u

marwolfer

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:45 am
'Allo, lovies. My name is marwolfer and I'm temporarily on SUMMER VACATION! So, I sort of have a life... ((during the school year it is taken up by guard practices three to four days a week for four hours, and contests on Saturday. lol)) I am a good rper, though, if it doesn't make me sound full of myself. I'm eighteen, so I either want to rp with people who are 16+ or really good. I'm rping with someone right now who is only 14 and she ROCKS! lol.

Well, I'm done rambling. I do not post my rps in this color, I know it is sometimes hard to read on long posts...

So.... HI!

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games