Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:11 pm
Sora nodded but then said"Let me go with you!!!!! I have nothin else to do..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:39 pm
"Alright then."She smiles and heads out back to the hot spirngs. "Did you catch the scent on the daggers? I think I smelt vanilla or something sweet."  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:43 pm
Sora smiled and walked beside Yunnora"I did catch the scent...but I didn't smell vanilla or anything else that was sweet around the hotsprings.."

(Did you have this planned or is this made up to go along with the story or role-play?cause I kinda want to know who it is sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:18 am
Yunnora was perplexed at this and stoped dead in her tracks. "Did you realy not smell it or is it because you lost your sence of smell?"

(I'm just making this up as I go along-_-)  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:56 am
Sora sighed"I did not lose my sense of smell...I said I caught the scent of the blood and the other scent on the dagger...but I did not catch either of the smells in the forest"
(Oh....I thought we would meet someone special or somethin like that...my bad sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:01 am
Yunnora was even more confused but continued back into the forest. "Well, I think I know this smell. But I can't quiet place where I smelt it before."

(sorry sweatdrop )  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:50 pm
Sora sighed and covered her eyes"This is going to be harder than I thought"she then looked up at the sky and said"So you think you encountered this scent before?"

(That's alright my fault for jumping to conclusions sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:56 pm
"I believe so. I think it was about the time before the war started. I remember walking in the woods with my mother when I smelt it. It turned out to be a patch of lunar flowers; you know the ones that only bloom during the night. There realy rare around here right? So then it shouldn't be hard to find and track that scent."Yunnora looks up at the stary sky.  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:00 pm
Sora stopped "Did you say Lunar Flowers?..."Sora asked trailing off....."I remeber them....where my old pack was....."Sora said mumbling  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:17 pm
"Wait, your old pack?"Yunnora turns to her a bit confused, but continued down the path to the hot springs.  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:19 pm
"Yeah my old pack.......They are far away though..."Sora said queitly and quickly"Lunar Flowers were every where in the night time"Sora followed Yunnora down the path looking down

(I hope you don't mind if I say there is Lunar Flowers where my old pack is....I just have a good idea sweatdrop ....Do you mind?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:00 pm
Yunnora smiles back at Sora and sniffs the crisp night air.

((go ahead^_^))  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:03 pm
Sora looked down while the memories were doing a slideshow in her mind.....then she smelled something familiar.."I smell the Lunar Flowers!!!"You yell running towards the scent

(Thnx!!! whee )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:52 pm
Racing twards the scent, Yunnora suddenly comes apon a flower bed of Lunar flowers in full bloom. Sitting in the middel of that patch was a shadow. Yunnora bared her fangs and hid beneith a nearby bush, pulling Sora to the ground. "Shh, some one's out there."  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:44 am
Sora nodded and turned into her wolf form ready to fight if she had to..

(I wonder who it is!!!!! The suspense is killing me!!!!!!LOL)  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games