Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:11 pm
Black sighed as she walked through the woods from the clearing. Still in her human form she walked to the lakes edge and sat down sticking her fet in the water. She dind't hear Sky, for she had on her headphones, listening to some music. Despite the warming weather she was wearing kinda heavy clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:12 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
Black sighed as she walked through the woods from the clearing. Still in her human form she walked to the lakes edge and sat down sticking her fet in the water. She dind't hear Sky, for she had on her headphones, listening to some music. Despite the warming weather she was wearing kinda heavy clothes.
He looks over at her and blinks. "Black!!!" He barked out to be heard over the music.  

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:15 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
He looks over at her and blinks. "Black!!!" He barked out to be heard over the music.
"hmm?"she said with a questioning look on her face. She turned around, her feet still in the water, looking for the source of wich her name came from. Seeing Sky, she smiled wide and pulled the head phones around her neck"Hiyas ^-^" she said with a huge smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:16 pm
He tackles he down making her splash into the water nuzzling her madly licking her chin, hands, face, ears. He curls up happily.  

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:18 pm
skypheonix
He tackles he down making her splash into the water nuzzling her madly licking her chin, hands, face, ears. He curls up happily.
"eee" she screamed as she went back in the water. She smiled happil;y and huugged him as she got nuzzled. "i missed you" she said sitting up in the water still hugging him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:20 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
"eee" she screamed as she went back in the water. She smiled happil;y and huugged him as she got nuzzled. "i missed you" she said sitting up in the water still hugging him.
He snuggles close and smiles. "I missed you way to much"  

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:24 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
"where'd you go?" she asked looking down at him, but still hugging him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:25 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
"I don't really want to talk about it" He licks her chin.  

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:31 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
"okies.."she said hugging him again before m,orphong into her wolf form and takling him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:37 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
"okies.."she said hugging him again before m,orphong into her wolf form and takling him.
He rolls around and pinns her down. "HA!"  

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:40 pm
"nu"she laughed, her tail wgging behind her. She lifted her head and likced his chin lightly. She had gotten a bit bigger and her fur was sleaker then before, and full of shine.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:41 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
"nu"she laughed, her tail wgging behind her. She lifted her head and likced his chin lightly. She had gotten a bit bigger and her fur was sleaker then before, and full of shine.
"My my, my little girl has gotten sooo big! and CUTE" Snuggles.  

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:45 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
"dad" she said in an annpyed tone as if he were embarrising her, and tried to get away from his grasp.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:47 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
"dad" she said in an annpyed tone as if he were embarrising her, and tried to get away from his grasp.
Laughs and has his paws around her so she can't get away. "But she'll always be my little girl."  

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:50 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
Laughs and has his paws around her so she can't get away. "But she'll always be my little girl."
"ugh" she said and laughed licking him again  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games