Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
NEW SOUTH WALES || New South Welshpersons Come In Here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:50 am
I'm not that fond of Liquers. Too sweet I think.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:56 am
Yeah, too much of them is a bad thing. OOooh I know what my favourite drink is! It's that cocktail I made up that time called Hell In Love. God it was fantastic... although now I don't remember what was in it except for white rum, grenadine and possibly pineapple juice. Pretty sure there was another sort of alcohol in there maybe.

It was GOOD.  

EmWah
Crew

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:27 pm
Well, from what you have just said- the rum, the pineapple juice and the grenadine- it sounds like a Rum Sunrise. You can turn any spirit into a sunrise, but mostly you will hear of tequila sunrises.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:09 am
It was no sunrise. Was Hell in Love for sure.

No hint of suns or risings.  

EmWah
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:39 am
I wanna be 18 now plz. I'm over the whole waiting thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:51 am
It is not as good as it is cracked up to be. I am 20 and the oldest in my group of friends. I also have long sideburns, which do make me look older. Yet, when we go to the RSL or other lisenced places- I am the only one that gets asked for ID. I hate it! evil  

ManagerKyoto

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:56 am
Well, yeah you get that. I mean, I felt cut when I got asked for ID once, I mean I was going into the place with my father, but I was asked. I personally I think I look older than 18, I mean just the height is enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:06 am
But then sometimes you get that b*****d secuirty guard that will follow you and your mates to the local KFC after you have been kicked out of the RSL for not having someone over the age of 18 with you and try to look like you were not being followed. This happened to me on my 17th birthday.

We made bookings for the buffet and said that we did not have anyone over the age of 28 with us on the phone. We were told it was ok. We were in the line for the buffet for about 45 min and were about to be let in, before we were pulled aside and told to leave. We had a much better time at KFC anyway.  

ManagerKyoto

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:09 am
Fair enough.
My Dad and I are probably going on a pub crawl on the Gold Coast for my 18th.
I think I need a proper ID though. o_O  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:20 am
Your lisence will be fine, if you have it. If you do not then you will need the proof of age card.  

ManagerKyoto

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:22 am
ManagerKyoto
Your lisence will be fine, if you have it. If you do not then you will need the proof of age card.
I have neither. Good ol lazy me. How long does it take to actually get your license once you apply for it?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:28 am
As far as I know, which I should be can not remember fully, you have to be on you learners for minium of 6 months and you have to 50 hours behind a wheel, all logged in a book.

To go from your red P's to your green P's you have to be on your reds for 2 years and then your green's for one. After those three years you get your full licence, which are your blacks.

The proof of age card you can only get when you turn 18 and you just have to walk in to the motor reg to get them, after you have filled out the form and provided the 3 forms or id.  

ManagerKyoto

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:30 am
cant you just use your L's cause it will still have your birthday on it??...you have your L's dont you?? i cant remembers DD:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:31 am
Lai Woun
cant you just use your L's cause it will still have your birthday on it??...you have your L's dont you?? i cant remembers DD:
Your L's are fine to use.  

ManagerKyoto

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:32 am
Well basically, just getting my L's card basically is what I mean. How long does it take to just get the card?  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games