Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:59 am
Why do I even bother trying to help anyone in this guild? It just gets thrown back in my ******** face anyway.

I'm allowed to make suggestions. And 'people power' as you so lovely put it, is utter bull when this is an oligarchic rule in the guild. Whatever the Captain and crew says is what happens. Guilds are not democratic unless they're set up that way. The most capable people are selected, this has happened.
Oh I don't like what they said, oh, MAYBE it's a ******** violation of the ToS. What I lock is either irrelevant, too specific, or offensive.

I'm allowed to be serious Del, it's what I do, I'm a serious person when it comes to my job. I'm being defensive, another reason, my morals are being attacked so of course I'm going to be a little apprehensive.
I'm not getting to get 'over it' because you tell me to. I have a right to say anything just like you people, I don't have to drop it.

WS, you didn't read my previous post.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:27 pm
nrasjaa
hallo mah sexay pineapplians!!

you know scott mah love, that two post thing is kinda weird especially when i rate cuz i have to do like them all at once. do i get exception??

and for a bunch of people arguing about spam, well you're technically spammin the QLD thread. we dont give a ******** about modding stuffs, just give us a beach, rum and pineapples and we're set 3nodding

oh the comment about bunnah:

BUNNAH LOVE AND STREEKS GOLD FOR ALL!! ESPECIALLY ME!! heart xd

yeah...what happened to the oh so orsm qld thread? It's turned into a massive debate that doesn't involve most of us... I'm confused...  

ethuil

scruffy012

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:40 pm
well, i agree with eth, and jubbie, people need to calm down, and go yay, there are tother people to talk to, and if you dont like them, there is an ignore function... i accidentally found that out and i ignored myself... rofl but yeah... hows the masses?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:53 pm
Hok, I'll get over it now. Basically because I can't be bothered arguing anymore.

I'm hungry. o_o  

DNA_Guru
Captain

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:33 pm
Im not a Queenslander. But.. I got no one else here in the NT to talk about stuff with in the NT Thread...

crying

Can i be a Queenslander?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:02 am
Honourarily yes.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:35 am
DNA_Guru
Honourarily yes.

Your not So bad man, kinda ok. sweatdrop

But just cause i said that doesnt mean im gonna stop being a Thorn in your side! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:20 pm
rofl ninja morning people  

scruffy012

scruffy012

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:02 am
night people.... wonders whats happening to the rest of QLD........  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:18 am
WarriorShadow

Your not So bad man, kinda ok. sweatdrop

But just cause i said that doesnt mean im gonna stop being a Thorn in your side! scream

Right, I don't quite understand why you have to in the first place, but if you must.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:32 am
*looks around whwre the 2nd biggest state of Australia disappeared to*

hmmm.............  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:56 am
Your pants. 3nodding  

DNA_Guru
Captain

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:25 am
Buit im not wearing pants......... <_<  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:41 am
scruffy012
Buit im not wearing pants......... <_<

in that case: SEX!!  

nrasjaa

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:47 am
Sex with Jubby. LOOK TO HOOK SAM LOOK TO HOOK!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games