Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:59 pm
Ryo looked back at her and saw something strange about the way she acted. "Mother, can you go talk to Muzuumi? She's acting a bit strange. I'm going to back up Dark with Shizume."

"Sure Ryo." She said with a smile and headed over towards Mizuumi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:04 pm
Mizuumi stopped hearing someone behind her, yet it wasn't Ryo, Dark, or Shizume's foot steps, so she turned around. "Oh, hello Asuka." She bowed and smiled. "What do you need?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:18 pm
"Just walking by." She said with a smile. "So....what's with this Yuri character I have overheard you talking about?" She asked her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:22 pm
"Oh, her?" Mizuumi looked at the ground. "She's the demon part of me. The part I try to keep control of, but my control over her seems to be weakening and i'm afraid that if she gets out again I won't be able to come back, and she will kill Ryo and everyone else." She started walking again. Hehe, you know it.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:30 pm
"Heh, she seems like a person that I would like to fight." She said to herself. Asuka walked over to Mizuumi and placed her hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. I have a way to subduing any demon." She said with a reassuring smile. "Just don't give up hope, I know that you're strong enough to hold her back."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:34 pm
Mizuumi looked at her. "You think so?" Don't get your hopes up. Shut up! Ohh, now you're all tough are ya? I could come if I wanted to right now, but I don't want to waste my time.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:37 pm
can i jion i got a character and everything
Name:Lynx  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:14 am
((NO YOU CAN'T!!! Kidding, you can join. XP))

"I'm sure about it. Your a tough girl, if you can handle Ryo. He can act a bit...random at times." She said with a slight laugh.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:20 am
Mizuumi chuckled softly a bit and nodded. "Well, if you think so I think so as well." She can out of the woods and stared at the sky. I will find a way to become stronger then you. Maybe in your dreams but not while your awake. Why do you have to be like that, so mean? Because i'm a demon you idiot. I am a half demon so that means you are only half as well. But i'm still stronger than you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:28 am
"I don't think so, I know so." Asuka said placing her hand on her head and gave a big smile.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:11 am
((Damn. You guys are fast...then again damn computer is messed up))
Shizume was caught by Dark but soon fell unconsious because of the pricks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:14 am
"Well, that's taken care of." Ryo said with a quick sigh and turned to see that Hitomi was still standing behind him. "So, how's it been Hitomi?"

"Nothing new. Just hanging out here for a while until I have to go back." She said smiling.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:33 am
Mizuumi smiled and nodded again. You need to stop getting her hopes up. Shut up. No, I'm in this body as well so I have just as much, no more right to do what I want.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:27 pm
(yea your kinda behind then again sometimes I am too)

dark hoisted shizume on his back
"she should snap out of the genjutsu soon"  

Rashav

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:11 pm
~2 hours later~
Shizume woke up at the camp two hours later her head was pounding as she looked around in a daze but soon layed down. "What happend?" she asked herself quietly.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff