Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:05 pm
"Perhaps but hes a powerful ninja almost as powerful as a hokage"sighed Sakata  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:17 pm
"Well that is going to be tough to stop. But I think we can pull this off." Ryo grinned. Rose nodded at Ryo's statement and turned to face Sakata.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:43 pm
Sakata leaned against the tree again gazing at the ground"if any of them get hurt it will be my fault"she thought  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:32 am
((i still dont get what is going on))  

wartht

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:52 pm
"I'm sorry." sorano said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:14 pm
*thinks shoot i cant belive he is going this fast, why dose he need me? what good will it do him? grrr i wish i new what he was thinking.* pein if you are going so fast with your distruction why do you need me?
dang i hope the others are ok. please send me a sine that you are ok  

wartht

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:52 pm
"were your friends and we'll help you to the end. i just wish that we could find her." sorano shuts her eyes and a tear starts rolling down her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:31 pm
Ryo cralwed over to Sorano and wiped away her tears. "We will find Nayuki. Just have hope." He said giving her a warm smile. "So, let's see that smile."

Rose turned to face Sakata. "So, do you know where your father may be?" she asked her.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:04 pm
"he good hiding so he might have hideout in a wall or underground"she said  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:45 pm
sorano smiled and stood up and looked in the distant hills and looks at a cave.
"was that there before? i roam those mountians and i don't believe that cave was there. But i could be wrong." sorano said thinking really hard.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:53 pm
"i need you cuz you are suppose to kill that demon girl now go or ill kill you"shado realm the sky turns dark and a big black ball came down and sucked me up"muhahaha"Robot #1:sir i just came back from destroying a village Robot #2:"sees a the demon girl"die you girl"takes out a laser sword and hits the girl  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:30 pm
(WAIT! HOLD IT! is the deamon girl me? or someone else? sorry im confused sweatdrop crying sweatdrop .)  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

wartht

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:19 pm
((your confused??this thing is so far i dont get what is going on any more i must have looked through the pages 50 times!!!!what is going on?!?!?!?!?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:39 pm
"lets go check the cave"said Sakata then she grabbed the sword before it hit Sora"great now he have to deal with rubbish heap"she sighed shattering the laser swords blade

((Yes I think your the demon girl...don't look at me))  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:27 pm
((ok thank you....im sorry i havnt been on in a while guys and girls. ive been sick, grounded and band, band, band. so im sorry.)
"thanks sakata, this just hasn't been my week." sorano said in fighting stance working up alot chakra.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff