Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:09 pm
Musashi_san
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
Joelakaturbo
cherryblossom_chan
Joelakaturbo
yeah ~putters around and thinks about polio in a bathing suit, and blushes, but then pictures spike getting mad~
uhh...I think I'll do some laps to clear my mind
dude you better not be thinking of polio...shes my best friend..and i protect her you know..

~slips underwater, then back up~ ehehhehe no, no, no never......... sweatdrop
ya right question
*walks up to Musashi* hey there...im cherry ^.^ *covers herself with her arms..embarrased showing off her pink bikini*
don't worry i like u in it sweatdrop
kool kool...ermm..you going to stay here for awhile?...or are you just visiting?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:11 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
Joelakaturbo
cherryblossom_chan
Joelakaturbo
yeah ~putters around and thinks about polio in a bathing suit, and blushes, but then pictures spike getting mad~
dude you better not be thinking of polio...shes my best friend..and i protect her you know..

ya right question
*walks up to Musashi* hey there...im cherry ^.^ *covers herself with her arms..embarrased showing off her pink bikini*
kool kool...ermm..you going to stay here for awhile?...or are you just visiting?
ill be here 4 a while  

Musashi_san

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:11 pm
panda-shinobi
*swims on back looking up at the clouds*
*dives under and flips him over* i got you ^.^ teehee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:12 pm
~eyes look over at polio, then at spike, then back at polio~  

Joelakaturbo

Musashi_san

*dives back in * the sun sure is hot sweatdrop  
*comes up coughing up water* thats it where did she go *dives down and finds her and then shoves her down to the bottum*  

panda-shinobi

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:13 pm
Musashi_san
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
Joelakaturbo
cherryblossom_chan
Joelakaturbo

ya right question
ill be here 4 a while
awesome ^.^ can't wait to hangout with new people ^.^..teehee i have to hangout with you..lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:14 pm
panda-shinobi
*comes up coughing up water* thats it where did she go *dives down and finds her and then shoves her down to the bottum*
*laughs* ack....*swallows abit of water* AH...*goes up and coughs water* ...... *dives down trying to grabs his foot*  

cherryblossom_chan

Musashi_san

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:15 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
Joelakaturbo
cherryblossom_chan
Joelakaturbo

ya right question
ill be here 4 a while
awesome ^.^ can't wait to hangout with new people ^.^..teehee i have to hangout with you..lol
ill be here off and on just not a lot  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:16 pm
Musashi_san
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
Joelakaturbo
cherryblossom_chan
Joelakaturbo

ya right question
ill be here 4 a while
that's what i do sometimes.i just dissapaers..lol.....soo it's kool..  

cherryblossom_chan

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:17 pm
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
*laughs* ack....*swallows abit of water* AH...*goes up and coughs water* ...... *dives down trying to grabs his foot*
*gets pulled under and then kicks free*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:18 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
Joelakaturbo
cherryblossom_chan
Joelakaturbo

ya right question
ill be here 4 a while
...cherry and musashi sittin na tree...  

panda-shinobi

Musashi_san

cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
Joelakaturbo
cherryblossom_chan
Joelakaturbo

ya right question
ill be here 4 a while
yup i don't mind  
~swims over to polio~ whats up?  

Joelakaturbo

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:19 pm
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
*gets pulled under and then kicks free*
ohh no you don't...*swims infront of him**winks then puts her hands on his shoulder then starts pushing him down..then swims away*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games