Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Silent Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:27 pm
im lucian-00,new to gaia and to this guild.i apreciate that im welcome here to this guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:46 pm
Sup people my name is joel and i would like to make friends =]  

LuigikingX

x_Est-chan_x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:59 pm
i am new to the guild. i am willing to help, but at the moment i promised someone some gold so i can't exactly help right now... sweatdrop ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:07 am
Ello......Im Matt.....  

Rusikyu

Ana Pavati

Married Wife

8,275 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:20 am
Hi ^_^ My name is Aurora Trance (irl name: Leena) 4laugh

I'm a college student, artist, office gal and go-fer gal as well! biggrin

I like all types of anime, drawing, artwork, photography, techno/punk/dance/rock music genre, gardening, grilling steaks/chicken/fish/veggies, baked goods, painting my nails, wearing make-up, dressing up, and.... yeah I'm sure there's more to add and talk about, I just dunno what all I should say other than that. blaugh

I'm new to the guild! I'm happy that Anochaa let me join up! I like meeting new people and helping others out to the best of my ability!
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:40 am
Yeah, hi. I'm Teh_Boxman. I'm 19, and probably the only person on Gaia who loathes anime. I came to this guild searching for a Gaian community where everyone wasn't a jerk.

Unfortunately, this place is clogged with people asking for donations for their dream avatars (seriously, get your own money, people), so I don't know if I'll stay here long.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:45 pm
Teh_Boxman
Yeah, hi. I'm Teh_Boxman. I'm 19, and probably the only person on Gaia who loathes anime. I came to this guild searching for a Gaian community where everyone wasn't a jerk.

Unfortunately, this place is clogged with people asking for donations for their dream avatars (seriously, get your own money, people), so I don't know if I'll stay here long.

I am not huge on anime but i came here to make friends a few years back and just chose not to leave I hope you make the same choice  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:12 pm
xxstratus_affectionxx

I am not huge on anime but i came here to make friends a few years back and just chose not to leave I hope you make the same choice

I don't know. Gaia's community isn't exactly friendly, so I don't think I'll be sticking around Gaia forever.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:14 pm
worry not, dude, kick around in here for a while, and you'll find it to be a lot more inviting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:16 pm
Rawr. I'm abii.  

XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX

the cop lady

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:21 pm
Hi am new to your forum and I can't find my post on here how do I find it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:21 pm
dronze
worry not, dude, kick around in here for a while, and you'll find it to be a lot more inviting.

If I can sift through the countless posts of people asking for donations, I might.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:24 pm
well, if you can draw, I've actually got an avi art thread over in the donations area that seems devoid of much begging. I'm always looking for people to sign up.

plus, it has some decently nifty prizes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:55 pm
hey my names is bones aka the reapers child pm me so i can know whats happenin  

LiL_Bone_aka Assassin

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games