Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:52 am
"ya i'm fine i am tired lately i dont know why i havnt been running alot or anything and i think i have been getting enogh blood" hey closes his eyes as he lays down "i think the camping trip will get me to relax a little though"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:53 pm
"Ok. I think it will help us all." said Rachel reluctantly. She hopped off the hood the car and went inside to fetch Arianna. "Come on! Lets go!"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:23 pm
"Alright, alright I'm coming. Where are the keys?" she asked, putting her stuff in the trunk of the car.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:35 pm
"In my hand, now get in the back!" Rachel called, already half in the car.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:45 pm
"Why can't I drive?" Arianna complained.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:30 pm
LAurence got into the shotgun seat of his car, not bothering to put on the seatbelt "no offence but humans are so damn slow" he smiled and chuckled "lets go, its getting boring around here really fast"  

Sora DoUrden

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:15 pm
Rachel was out of the driveway before Laurence had finished speaking. "Tell me you can drive as fast as I can and not crash, and maybe I'll consider letting you drive." Said Rachel with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:40 pm
"You guys are so mean. You're using your special powers against my normal abilities" Arianna complained but sat back and relaxed into the seat.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:21 am
"I don't know if it qualifies as a special power, we just have better reflexes than you!" Rachel said, laughing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:56 am
Arianna stuck her tounge out at her. "Better reflexes, special powers same dif. They're both not nromal" Arianna retorted.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:36 pm
"Well thats just not very nice Arianna. One might think that you were trying to insult me!" Said Rachel, laughing. "Not a very smart thing, if you ask me."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:25 pm
(Sorry about the FBI but I absolutly love them)
"Why is it not smart? I'm sure I could still outsmart you, after all I didn't get my mothers FBI genes for nothing" Arianna siad jokingly.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:23 pm
"And I haven't had way too many years of education for nothing either..." Said Rachel, almost competively. "But maybe we should stop comparing, its not a contest!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:06 pm
"True. We're nearly there, take a left here" Arianna told her.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:58 pm
Rachel turned sharply at the turn off and parked. "We're here!" She sang.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games