Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:32 pm
Robin the Aussie
For those of us curious about those Empire at War patches, how can you tell if your version you bought from the store has them fixed or not?

AND is there a patch wich fixes all problems in one go?

Okay, first thing: there are three patches that have come out so far. In fact, they released two on the first day (I bought it first day in stores. Then had to reload teh program twice to get the patches).

The Game lags, even on computers which exceeds the requirements, not cool at all.

another glitch that's annoying myself right now is that the Rebels never lag, but the Empire hates my a**. My AT-ATs never can be toppled by snowspeeders, save but Veers, who is supposed to be the only one with invulnerabilty to them.

Its fun. I'll say that. But For every hour I spend playing, 15 minutes of it is spent wasting time loading up levels, and fighting rubberbanding cursors, and battling the vast lag.

So in essense, no, the patches dont' solve the problems. However, they do help remedy some of the lag time (it takes about 8 minutes to load up a single level on my computer pre-patched. now its down to about 3.)

The only parts which flow smoothly is skirmish mode, and believe me, as much fun as skirmish mode is, it will get boring.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:07 pm
Thanks for the info I suppose I'll look in to those patches though.  

Robin the Aussie

JRay18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:11 pm
I really want to get Empire at War, but I lost my wallet gonk so I have to save up again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:38 am
Empire at War is pretty good, I need to build bigger fleets and expand out more next time, since the Rebels trailed me and overwhelmed last time. ninja

Accursed Rebel Scum.  

Robin the Aussie

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:43 am
Robin the Aussie
Empire at War is pretty good, I need to build bigger fleets and expand out more next time, since the Rebels trailed me and overwhelmed last time. ninja

Accursed Rebel Scum.

In the mod I'm assisting in, we're trying to figure out how to put in DarkTrooper 2's  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:32 pm
I'ld love to have seen Super Star Destroyers damn Mon Calamari Cruisers they waste my Victory Class Destroyers in moments. gonk  

Robin the Aussie

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:00 pm
Robin the Aussie
I'ld love to have seen Super Star Destroyers damn Mon Calamari Cruisers they waste my Victory Class Destroyers in moments. gonk

An Executor-class would be awesome. I'd buy the game jsut for that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:08 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Robin the Aussie

An Executor-class would be awesome. I'd buy the game jsut for that.
give mods time and it will be a downlaodable ship thougth id would be hell for the rebels  

NickCpointless

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:58 pm
They could match it.

I'd like to see a mod that's in the future, around the time of the close of the GCW or the start of the YVW.

End of GCW would give you great stuff like- Defender-class SDs, Executor-class SDs, TIE Variants in their full glory, MC90b s, VCX-800s

YVW- Coralskippers, Worldships, Mediator-class Mon Cal Battlecruisers, XJ3 X-Wings, A-Wings Mk. 2  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:10 am
Ah well in due time truely Empire at War shall be a great game it really will.  

Robin the Aussie

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:21 am
dont anyone get over excited but ive read in a xbox magazine that biowear have a new development to anounce and so do lucas arts at the upcomming e3 but its a vage unconfirmed rumer. still many think its kotor 3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:44 am
I'd rather play a sequal to Star Wars Bounty Hunter, this one with Boba as opposed to Jango.  

Shinn Matsunaga

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:23 pm
Damn I thought normal Mon Calamari Cruisers were bad, Ackbar is near impossible to kill.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:40 pm
Shinn Matsunaga
I'd rather play a sequal to Star Wars Bounty Hunter, this one with Boba as opposed to Jango.

That'd be cool!  

FrozenPhoenix32

bersreker

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:32 pm
My Kotor II game was stolen....i liked that game anyone know when kotor III comes out  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games