Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:46 pm
Ai listened to Sira's breathing pattern. He sounds like he did in his house, but this time its different. "S-Sira?" She reached her hand out to touch him but pulled her hand back. That might not be safe. "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:51 pm
Sira didn't reply to her question. He held his hand up a black and violet flame appearing. He sighed he was either going to attack Itachi or Ai...  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:54 pm
Ai's eyes went wide at the flame. What's he going to do? This must be his demon, it must be. She started to take a few steps back staring at the flames.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:59 pm
Sira closed his eye's trying to fight off the demon. But at this point he couldn't gain control long enough to stop it. His teeth were gritted as both tried to gain control. 'I-I have to stop myself..' He thought a shade of gray flashing in his eye's for a moment.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:07 pm
Ai had noticed his eye color quickly flashed. "S-Sira? Don't do anything dangerous...please." She had taken a step towards him, still afraid of what he could do with the flame still lit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:12 pm
Sira looked up at her tears in his eye's. "I have to.." He muttered staring down at the flame. He gripped it in his hand tightly. "Or I might kill you.."  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:16 pm
"Wha-what are you planning on doing?" Ai asked her eyes starting to water. He sounds like he might just kill himself. If he tries to I won't let him. She ran up to him and hugged him. "Please don't." The tears fell down her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:20 pm
The flame in Sira's hand died down. His now solid gray eye's watering with tears. He held Ai closer tears trickling down his face.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:24 pm
Ai looked at Sira, still hugging him. "S-Sira?" She asked the tears slowed but continued rolling off her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:27 pm
Sira looked up at her tears still trickling down his cheek. "A-Ai I'm sorry.." He muttered ashamed that he almost killed her.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:30 pm
Ai hugged him tighter more tears coming. "I-it's ok."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:32 pm
"No it's not I almost killed you.." Sira said more tears flowing as Ai hugged him tighter.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:37 pm
"But you didn't. That's what matter..." Ai stopped hugging Sira and pulled a kunai out of her back. She looked behind her and saw Itachi and three more headed at them. She blocked them with the kunai and threw it back at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:39 pm
"I-I love you.." Sira whispered into Ai's ear.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:43 pm
Ai looked at Sira with a smile. "I-I love you...too."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games