Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:44 pm
she climbs a tree and sits on the branches, she waved her hand in the air and stopped the snow, she sighs "i have to stay strong, for my dad"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:50 pm
Says in an impatient voice "So, are we going or what?!"  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:51 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Looking at all of the weapons. "Yeah... soon. Just wait for them to get ready..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:53 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Looking at all of the weapons. "Yeah... soon. Just wait for them to get ready..."

Looks at the weapons "They really need all those just to get her Dad? You have me I know his castle top to bottom Ive lived there for 7 years...actually 6" looks down  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:55 pm
soren grabs the humongous blade on the center bed and hands it to kevin
soren:i kept it clean for you after all these years
kevin:holds the giant blade in one hand
kevin:thanks little bro
soren walks over and grabs two blades that retract into there sheaths that can be hidden
soren:im ready
kevin:ready  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:55 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Looks at the weapons "They really need all those just to get her Dad? You have me I know his castle top to bottom Ive lived there for 7 years...actually 6" looks down
"yea but when they arrested me, they had me in vampire cuffs that weakened me, then they had guards everywhere"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:56 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Oh.... well... we might run into some trouble... so it's not a bad idea to be prepared.." looks at her, "six years...? funny... I never saw you when I was there..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"yea but when they arrested me, they had me in vampire cuffs that weakened me, then they had guards everywhere"

"untill i saved you" he walks next to them  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:58 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Oh.... well... we might run into some trouble... so it's not a bad idea to be prepared.." looks at her, "six years...? funny... I never saw you when I was there..."
soren retracts the blades into the arms of his shirt
soren:you guys ready?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:59 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

she looked at him "thank you for that, i would have been a burned to death, those chains hurt, my wrists are still red"  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:59 pm
((5 ON ONE THAT IS MESSED UP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:00 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

soren retracts the blades into the arms of his shirt
soren:you guys ready?

"I am.." stands up and crosses arms.  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

she looked at him "thank you for that, i would have been a burned to death, those chains hurt, my wrists are still red"

"im sorry to hear that....well...where are we going with all of these wepons"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:01 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Duh he kept me in a Dark room most of the time, This guy captured me at 10 sold me to the King at 11" Doesnt look at anyone "So Ive lived there For 6 years, I was Kept a secret, but it doesnt matter"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:02 pm
neon blue penguin
((5 ON ONE THAT IS MESSED UP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!))
{{{actually one on one im fighting you and turning my self in there going for the dad}}}  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games