Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:13 pm
she walks back into the room, phone in hand "yes, Tonight....okay.." she smiles and closes the phone "party anyone?" she asked twirling around (oh going to dads 4 the summer, dont know how much i can b on k, so...bear wit me XD)  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:47 pm
(I'll try.)

"I, I guess. How many people do you want and how many did you tell?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:51 pm
(haha *sticks tounge out*)
"hmm i told a few and had them spread the word around" she smiles "and it doesnt matter" she walks over and wraps an arm around him "come on love, we gotta set up"  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:54 pm
(I KNEW these tongue pincers would come in handy.)

"You know, for each person you tell, about 700+ will show up, right?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:59 pm
"hmm then its a house party it is" she smiles and drags him out of the room "come on lazy butt" she said giggling  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:37 pm
"I'm not lazy right now, I just wanted to see how long we could stay in the bar before they finally kicked us out. And I wanted to see how well you sung."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:39 pm
"hmm lets see" she pulls out her phone "the parties not until around midnightish....wanna go to the bar and see how long we are allowed in there?" she asked smiling  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:06 pm
"I don't think they card. I mean, I don't think they card until they really look at you if you don't buy a drink. I meant just go there, go in, use the machine. Act like we're drunk maybe!"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:10 pm
she laughs 'that sounds like an idea, go in acting drunk and sing till we get kicked out" she smiles "come on, lets go"  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:15 pm
"Alright, lets find that door." He led her down an unfamiliar hallway and down another and on and on until he says, "What's this lever?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:21 pm
"hmm, where are we?" she looks over at the lever "hmm......i dont know but lets find out" she smiles  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:27 pm
He pulls it and they go through a series of ladders and elevators until the land at the front door. And it's not easy on the eyes and confuses the senses so they don't know if the fell up or down when they landed.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:29 pm
"oh" she said rubbing her eyes "that hurt my head" she laughs lightly and opens the front door "that was very strange"  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:33 pm
"Maybe I should have read the sign faster." He said as he tried to get up, not sure if he would succeed.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:42 pm
she walks over to him "you okay? sure you dont need me to carry you?" she giggles  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games