Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:46 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
like i care at the moment
kiba jumps after him landing on the fat thing like a pillow
thanks for breaking my fall
kiba starts to walk off looking for her

"Oh your Gonna Pay for that p***y Boi!" He Grabs his back Leg with his Claws and Bite's him

Kat See's them Fighting From The Canopy Of a Tree "Jerks" she Mumbles then Goes Deeper into the Woods
kiss my tail
kibs shakes his butt and kicks Hercules off him like a small flea

He Tackles Kiba and CRushes him Under his /Enormous Weight "How Do You lke that huh!"
ok one im much lighter then you
kiba kicks him off
and two im much stronger then you

"Im Done Playing Games with YOU Its Your Fault Kat has her Feeling Hurt Your nothing but a Rude JERK!" She Fat Cat Gets up and Disapear's going Deeper into the Woods
screw you hurcules!!!
kiba walks deeper into the woods avoiding the fat cat while looking for kat with a dour look  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:49 pm
well...i admit it is kinda weird but i really dont mind.... * she said twitching her lips side to side* * she made a confuzed face when the fish started speaking in a different language she couldnt understand*  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:51 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
kiss my tail

He Tackles Kiba and CRushes him Under his /Enormous Weight "How Do You lke that huh!"
kiba kicks him off

"Im Done Playing Games with YOU Its Your Fault Kat has her Feeling Hurt Your nothing but a Rude JERK!" She Fat Cat Gets up and Disapear's going Deeper into the Woods
screw you hurcules!!!
kiba walks deeper into the woods avoiding the fat cat while looking for kat with a dour look

Kiba See's Hercules behind a Tree infront of The tree is a Lake Hercules Lays Down and Sigh's  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:55 pm
TaraNatureGirl
well...i admit it is kinda weird but i really dont mind.... * she said twitching her lips side to side* * she made a confuzed face when the fish started speaking in a different language she couldnt understand*
that was the language of kiba's kind and its how i annoy him with my many insults and hints
kiba gets angry when i talk like this its quite funny
the words sound like a soft lullaby
if you dont try and figure out wht the others do they may become far too distant from you its for the better that you follow them around every so often  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:56 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
kiss my tail

kiba kicks him off

screw you hurcules!!!

Kiba See's Hercules behind a Tree infront of The tree is a Lake Hercules Lays Down and Sigh's
kiba sits and watches him keeping in the shadows  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:57 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
kiba kicks him off

screw you hurcules!!!

He Mumbles "Stupid Kat hitting me on the Head" He rubs a Lump on his head "Women" he Sigh's  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:59 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
kiba kicks him off

screw you hurcules!!!

He Mumbles "Stupid Kat hitting me on the Head" He rubs a Lump on his head "Women" he Sigh's
kiba thinks to himselfwounder what thats about?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:59 pm
* she laughs* i want to...but....the only people i really got along with well before were from my planet....plus i dont think they'd like me that much.... * she said frowning*  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:06 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
screw you hurcules!!!

He looks up "Hmm?" Then he just dozes off Kat can be Heard Mumbling Where the Lake is  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:07 am
TaraNatureGirl
* she laughs* i want to...but....the only people i really got along with well before were from my planet....plus i dont think they'd like me that much.... * she said frowning*
you will never know unless you try  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:08 am
ya.... alright i guess ill go try! * she said getting up and wving to the fish as she walked away* * she came to kiba, kat, and the fat cat* uh....hi guys! * she said waving a bit with one hand behind her back*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:09 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
screw you hurcules!!!

He looks up "Hmm?" Then he just dozes off Kat can be Heard Mumbling Where the Lake is
kiba gets into a stalking stance to keep from getting noticed  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:10 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

kiba gets into a stalking stance to keep from getting noticed

The Fat Cat Starts to Snore "Oh yeah Baby...Oh i like it like tht" He talks in his sleep  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:10 am
TaraNatureGirl
ya.... alright i guess ill go try! * she said getting up and wving to the fish as she walked away* * she came to kiba, kat, and the fat cat* uh....hi guys! * she said waving a bit with one hand behind her back*
kiba looked over at her from the shadows
shh im stalking hercules  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:11 am
TaraNatureGirl

The Fat Cat startled By her suddenly appearing Scream's and Kat throws a Rock at it "SHUT UP U FAT JERK!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games