Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:29 pm
misuzu noticed his wings were sticking out and immediatly hid them. ho hoped she didnt see them. "uuh....yes secret?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:31 pm
Secret stares for a bit before shaking her head "uhh......you have...wings...dont..you?" she asked quietly, she smiles and hugs him "oh thats great" she said excitedly "i thought i was the only one"  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:33 pm
miszuz's eyes widened. "wait........you have wings too?" he said surprised.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:36 pm
Secret smiles, still hugging him "yep"  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:38 pm
(as you can tell i changed the color from what they were ib the pic...i like navy blue better)

misuzu sighed in relief and let his navy blue wings out. he then returned the hug. "i thought i was the only fallen angel around....."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:44 pm
Secret smiles "same here" she nuzzles his neck "its like fate" she shook off a black feather that fell on her shoulder (lolz ^_^ navy blue iz a kool color)  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:45 pm
misuzu smiled. "maybe it is.......since fallen angels are very rare....."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:50 pm
Secret grins "i know" she sighs "i thought i was the last one" she finds that she's still hugging him and blushes slightly "err sorry about...umm squeezing you to death" she smiles softly  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:54 pm
misuzu smiled and blushed a little. "its ok.......i thought i was the last fallen angel too....."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:56 pm
Secret bites her bottom lip before kissing him, she blushes and looks away "s-sorry" she said "i-i didnt mean to" she stands and quickly walks to one of the rooms, to emmbrarresed (cnt spell) to face him  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:00 pm
(lol)
misuzu blushes more as she kissed him and looked at her as she walked into another room. he sat there for a second before standing. he slowly walked over towards the room, careful not to overuse his foot. and he knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:03 pm
Secret takes a deep breath, sitting on her bed, she looks at the door when he knocked, she clears her throat "c-come in" she said, she sat with her head against the headboard, she looks out the window, hiding her blush behind a pillow which she was hugging  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:06 pm
misuzu walks in and walks over to her. "dont be embarrased.....its ok" he said while putting a hand on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:08 pm
Secret looks up at him "i....guess...its just, i hardly know you and well....im, sorry"  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:12 pm
misuzu looked at her with a smile. "dont be.....its fine....i know how happy you are to finally meet another fallen angel..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games