Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:49 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
notingles
after his quick bath((no dirty toghts you pervs)) edward puts a plain white t-shirt and black slacks, when done he goes downstairs
((i cant belive it... I WERE THE GUY TO OPEN PAGE 600 crying i'm so happy.))

(DAMN U DIRTY b*****d!!! LOL)
((you know it!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:50 pm
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
notingles
after his quick bath((no dirty toghts you pervs)) edward puts a plain white t-shirt and black slacks, when done he goes downstairs

((you know it!))
((now i open page 601))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:51 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara laughs and says "u kno this would b easier if u were human...."
*gets wut izara is saying and changes back into human*

Izara smiles then kisses him gently on the lips then pulls back to see if hes ok
*looks at izara* im fine hugs tighter*

Izara smiles then lays her head on his shoulder
*smiles* then whispers* im sorry u had to go through that little scene *kisses head*

she sighs then says "that was horrible....i hope to never have to go through anything that drama related ever agian....it was extremely annoying and it cut into my quiet time..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:51 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles* Lets hope it dosent happen to her EVER

Ryoji chickles then teleports her to the room

*Smiles and uses her mind to close the door* I love you Ryoji * Gets on the bed and taps next to her* Come sit

Ryoji lays on the bed beside Sarah then reaches his arm around her so she is layi8ng on his chest and says in her ear "I love you Sarah, my love"

*Looks up at him* How much do you love me?

"enough to go into a demonic rage for the first time ever bc some guy spoke bad of u. enough to die for u. enough to never look at another woman the same way i look at you." Ryoji says simply

*smiles and kisses Ryoji* I love you enough to fight to the death for you enough to put myself in harms way to keep you saf and enough to well oh nevermind *Smiles and kisses him*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:52 pm
notingles
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
notingles

((you know it!))
((now i open page 601))

(u did it again WTF IS WRONG WITH U??? UR TAKING THE HAPPINESS OUT OF MY LIFE.... crying jk)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:53 pm
edward gets at the bar and gets his cellphone to call sarah ((busos_gurl one scince knite of terror's left a long time ago...))and waits her to answer  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara smiles then kisses him gently on the lips then pulls back to see if hes ok

*smiles* then whispers* im sorry u had to go through that little scene *kisses head*

she sighs then says "that was horrible....i hope to never have to go through anything that drama related ever agian....it was extremely annoying and it cut into my quiet time..."
u mean our queit time *kisses lightly on the lips then hugs izara*  
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles and uses her mind to close the door* I love you Ryoji * Gets on the bed and taps next to her* Come sit

Ryoji lays on the bed beside Sarah then reaches his arm around her so she is layi8ng on his chest and says in her ear "I love you Sarah, my love"

"enough to go into a demonic rage for the first time ever bc some guy spoke bad of u. enough to die for u. enough to never look at another woman the same way i look at you." Ryoji says simply

*smiles and kisses Ryoji* I love you enough to fight to the death for you enough to put myself in harms way to keep you saf and enough to well oh nevermind *Smiles and kisses him*

"oh no ur not going to harm urself for me. i'll die b4 i see that day" he says sternly  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm
*walks to the library, thinking* what was that book i was going to borrow? *thinks deeply, not watching where i was going*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara laughs lightly then repeats "our quiet time" then kisses him back  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

"oh no ur not going to harm urself for me. i'll die b4 i see that day" he says sternly

*Smiles and gets ready to kiss him again then hears her fone ring* Damn *Answers it* Hello this is sarah  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:56 pm
while still waiting sarah to answer the call he mutters cmon,cmon i'm in a urge to buy that saki  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:57 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara laughs lightly then repeats "our quiet time" then kisses him back
*smiles sweetly*  
notingles
while still waiting sarah to answer the call he mutters cmon,cmon i'm in a urge to buy that saki

(I already answerd lol)  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles and gets ready to kiss him again then hears her fone ring* Damn *Answers it* Hello this is sarah

Ryoji chuckles then lays his head down and closes his eyes and strokes Sarah's hair  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games