Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:40 pm
Sure, I’m cool with it  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:12 pm
What does moving on to the next chapter do?  

Darth Fury

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:17 pm
Chapters tend to signal that one major line has ended, and/or a rather large movement of characters is taking place. like a wipe or something.

It happens every 20-40 pages or so, usually as a form to get new people into the game smoothly, and usually there's time skips, but not always. Like this one has 0 time missed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:18 pm
Whenever you guys do that I'll throw Altair back in. Any ideas where I should insert him and his team?  

PaulTheWolf5575

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:22 pm
See yesterdays suggestion...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:12 pm
DA and company on Thule? Guess I'll have to PM here then.  

PaulTheWolf5575

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:52 am
I'm a lazy idiot.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:06 am
Siren does need something to actually do, besides Calliga every 2 hours... lol blaugh

Speaking of which, anyone seen shotesu around?  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:08 am
Jaden_Ordo
I'm a lazy idiot.

I'm a lazy crazy beautiful genius.

Top that. wink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:17 am
Darkened Angel
Siren does need something to actually do, besides Calliga every 2 hours... lol blaugh

Speaking of which, anyone seen shotesu around?

If he doesnt show, then no worries.
We can say he forgot the safe word.  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:04 pm
Deakin. I know it's a lame post but its something. Go ahead, I'll play off of you.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:38 pm
Hmm...

Altair heading for Thule is a bit interesting, but it'd be tricky to do anything for me.

Assuming shotesu isn't around, I'll simply puppet Calliga a tad by saying he's gone off in search of more holocron fragments or training, etc. by himself.

The issue for Altair though, is Siren. Since officially, Calliga now rules Thule and Siren is his slave, she's not in any authority-holding position, at least not openly, more like manipulating the ruler behind the scenes, etc. However, I doubt even trying to hide it, that she could keep her Dark Side nature away from Altair and his crew.

Thing is, she's harmless to them, so they wouldn't have any reason to see her as a threat, at least not in terms of resorting to force on her, etc. However, the big problem I have is, I dunno how to play it out really. The only thing coming to mind is, they arrive on Thule, and one of the staff is in place of the ruler, acting as the figurehead while Calliga's gone, and they meet with that person whenever they make any request to speak with whoever's in charge, etc.

Of course, if shotesu's still around, then everything's fine there. It doesn't hurt to be prepared though.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:33 am
You're assuming they walk in guns blazing. Remember, they're just a small squad, attacking a planet with unknown number of hostiles deep in sith space. The amount of effort just sneaking to that planet is enough to be cautious.

Although, his one post dismantling of my slave ring is less than fair, it only sets me back about six hours before another one pops up. Especially since it wasn't even going through Nar Shaddaa...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:01 am
You mean not any more, right?
Otherwise, why did Cale go there?  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:46 am
Of all the slave rigs that go through huttspace, unless you know there to be one with sith dealings, say like, you spot Kawaii or iskalloni handling the deals, it's not like you can accurately determine if it's just a fluke or if it's a real sith trade. Especially since the Iskalloni get half of the shipment, it's unlikely that you won't spot any of them.

Plus, it was also noted when Cale was there that the trades were never made on planet; only the negotiations were. When Cale was there, the trade happened in orbit around Nal Hutta, only because they were scrunched for time. Nakara knows that Force Sensitive people are hard to catch, and even more difficult to keep hidden as commodities. That's why there's (although not expressly mentioned in the RP) trade spots everywhere, from Cato Nemoidia to Huttspace to anywhere remote and very discrete.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games