Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:37 pm
"...you two are hilarious, you should do stand up, maybe as a duo." Is all Sub said, shooting a glare at the two.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:46 pm
"Too much competition. We'd be booed off the stage." Sol said, shrugging. "And my jokes are too dry in any case."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:55 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"What Sol said," I said teasingly.

"So, I've got a question," I said to Sub. "Who's helping you run this outfit? Things run a little too smoothly for just one guy to be handling everything."

"Who? Well, Sol here does." Sub said as he pointed to the hybrid. "GRAY also helps out. Then of course I push work off on you guys sometimes, you now, my lack-...faithful members."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:56 pm
Darksol88
"Too much competition. We'd be booed off the stage." Sol said, shrugging. "And my jokes are too dry in any case."

"Dry like your soul, well lack of one, undead freak." Sub said, tauntingly. "I'm sure GRAY just heard me."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:59 pm
"'Lackies' sounds about right," I said with a bit of a laugh. "But I don't mind helping out anyway."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:18 pm
"Well, that's good to know then...lackey." He said to Ter with a devious grin on his face.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:21 pm
SubonicXP
Darksol88

"Dry like your soul, well lack of one, undead freak." Sub said, tauntingly. "I'm sure GRAY just heard me."
"And rubbed off on you too." Sol countered. "But lackey seems to be an accurate term, though I doubt GRAY would agree."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:01 pm
Darksol88
SubonicXP
Darksol88

"And rubbed off on you too." Sol countered. "But lackey seems to be an accurate term, though I doubt GRAY would agree."
"Wait, how are you undead?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:11 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Wait, how are you undead?"

"It's a joke, since he technically can't die...Ho-oh are known for reincarnating themselves. Except for Sol he can only reincarnate so many times, as he gets younger each time. So...he is undead, to an extent, he's died before." Sub explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:31 pm
"...oh yeah," I mumbled, remembering hearing that legend from somewhere.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:08 pm
I made my way off into the med lab, stretching out a bit. "Doc? You in here?"

"Always am. What is it, Blizzard?"

"Just checking on the eggs, really. Any change?"

"Not at the moment. They're still active though, but just not wanting to hatch at the moment."

"I see. Did you get ready for that-"

"The one supposedly a Feebas? Oh yes. I got a tank all ready for it. Though where do you plan on putting it? I obviously can't leave it in here. I do need my space."

"Yeech...ehhh...I'll figure out something."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:36 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"...oh yeah," I mumbled, remembering hearing that legend from somewhere.
"It's not something that I bother mentioning. Usually, if something manages to slow me down and doesn't involve anywhere devoid of oxygen, it's the only time. The side effect's one that recovers over time regardless." Sol added. "Not that it helped GRAY any. First time he saw it all happen, as I recall, he crashed."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

bloodshed2.0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:23 am
Kalkarak walked out of his room and looked around to see if anyone was around. As he closed his door Torch jumped upon his shoulder as he made his way downstairs towards the kitchen. "So what are you in the mood for?" he asked torch who just shrugged his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:46 pm
Today, I spent most of the day IN the training room with my pokemon. Mainly, it was to see how Beldum and Magby had progressed, but also to teach them about the number one rule in this team - working together.

We spent most of the day in there, but by the time it started getting dark, we called it off for the day and headed into the kitchen for supper.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:27 pm
Odd was in the training room for once, having decided that, with the evolution of Dissonance, his Ghosts were all in a good place to take a rest from their training. So who might he be training with, then? Who else than Rhythm the Klink, Beat the Cubone and A'Capella the Purrloin. These three alone needed some serious training, mostly due-in-part to his own negligence in keeping them up to speed with the rest of his Pokemon.

As he watched the trio train, forced to coerce A'Capella into the training with the promise of Pokeblocks later, he pondered who to keep in his team for now, out of his six Ghost-types. Dissonance was a must for travel, of course, unless he wanted to rely on his hoverboard. (He decided Dissonance would be an interchangeable partner without a doubt). Cadenza would definitely be out of the question for leaving out. He was his channeling partner, after all. That left one more slot open for long-term partners. Deciding, once again, not to make the final Pokemon a permanent definite, he opted for Adagio, one of his favorite Pokemon in general as the filler for now.

"Alright, guys, I think you've done enough. Why don't we go get food?" He called to the three working on their moves. Each gave it's respective cry of approval as they broke away from their training and headed over to him, heading out to the kitchen in short order.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games