Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RequiemsRose

Toothsome Tactician

12,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:56 pm
Kay9214
RequiemsRose
got to say i liked the invite note, made me laugh...so i decided to join, always good to get awareness of your tank out there afterall

Ha ha, I'm guessing Daddicus and his raiders smashed their way into your aquarium and stole your tank or some such thing?

He's such a persuasive guy. eek

I know I've enjoyed being unable to escape around for this last year. .___.

Welcome to the Guild! 3nodding

yeah they posted in my bump thread about abducting my aquarium then i got a guild invite that read:
Darth Daddicus
If you are reading this, you should know that I have hired the bounty hunter, Boba Pet, and he has helped me to kidnap your tank full of fish! I am currently wringing the gold and treasures from them! Muah ha ha ha! I invite you to watch as I torture, fold, spindle, and mutilate your poor fish for all the gold theyre worth! This means your tank is already in the guild. There is no need to give me a link for your bumps or tanks. Ive already coded it and its in two threads. Just come in and grab some gold and try to win the prizes. We have over 300 active tanks to bump and grab!)

it made me giggle  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I feel like nothing's going on, but I'm still late and behind. @n@

oh...that is bad...late and behind for what??

I know right now nothing is going on....so I am kinda bored....logging my bumps and then gonna play a game....

Everything, just about, I think. That's what it feels like. Here and IRL. >.<

Oh, cool.

oh..I think I see...I sometimes feel like I am doing so much yet so little is getting done...it can be very depressing....

Oh dear. That's not fun either. >.<

reminds of when one of the cats goes around the corner in the kitchen to fast...they go nowhere mighty fast.....that is the way I feel sometimes going nowhere very fast....not good....

Yeah, that sound about right. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:00 pm
RequiemsRose
Kay9214
RequiemsRose
got to say i liked the invite note, made me laugh...so i decided to join, always good to get awareness of your tank out there afterall

Ha ha, I'm guessing Daddicus and his raiders smashed their way into your aquarium and stole your tank or some such thing?

He's such a persuasive guy. eek

I know I've enjoyed being unable to escape around for this last year. .___.

Welcome to the Guild! 3nodding

yeah they posted in my bump thread about abducting my aquarium then i got a guild invite that read:
Darth Daddicus
If you are reading this, you should know that I have hired the bounty hunter, Boba Pet, and he has helped me to kidnap your tank full of fish! I am currently wringing the gold and treasures from them! Muah ha ha ha! I invite you to watch as I torture, fold, spindle, and mutilate your poor fish for all the gold theyre worth! This means your tank is already in the guild. There is no need to give me a link for your bumps or tanks. Ive already coded it and its in two threads. Just come in and grab some gold and try to win the prizes. We have over 300 active tanks to bump and grab!)

it made me giggle

Ha ha, nice.

Glad to see the new Bounty Hunter is paying off.

I guess you're stuck with us. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, cool.

oh..I think I see...I sometimes feel like I am doing so much yet so little is getting done...it can be very depressing....

reminds of when one of the cats goes around the corner in the kitchen to fast...they go nowhere mighty fast.....that is the way I feel sometimes going nowhere very fast....not good....

yeah it is not good...well I have to leave you for now...so I will say nighters to you and you try to have a good one my friend....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:07 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, cool.

yeah it is not good...well I have to leave you for now...so I will say nighters to you and you try to have a good one my friend....

Alright, good night. ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:14 pm
Brawl_Doll
Is there any rule against making a "Stalker Thread" for tanks you play the most? I have quite a few tanks here and other places that I love,and i want to make a thread getting them all together.....

Sorry for dragging you to a different thread, but I don't know if the Coin Catchers have a policy on advertising other Guilds in their forums or anything like that... I don't think they'd have minded, but better safe than sorry, I suppose.

You're a member here, and in this thread it says you can have the Guild actually build and store a stalker list for you here, free and simple, if you'd like.

I'm fairly certain there aren't any rules against keeping track of particular tanks, it doesn't do any harm, and the various types of tank lists that people keep are firmly established and accepted.

Hope this helps!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Brawl_Doll

Shy Grabber

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:55 pm
Kay9214
Brawl_Doll
Is there any rule against making a "Stalker Thread" for tanks you play the most? I have quite a few tanks here and other places that I love,and i want to make a thread getting them all together.....

Sorry for dragging you to a different thread, but I don't know if the Coin Catchers have a policy on advertising other Guilds in their forums or anything like that... I don't think they'd have minded, but better safe than sorry, I suppose.

You're a member here, and in this thread it says you can have the Guild actually build and store a stalker list for you here, free and simple, if you'd like.

I'm fairly certain there aren't any rules against keeping track of particular tanks, it doesn't do any harm, and the various types of tank lists that people keep are firmly established and accepted.

Hope this helps!

it's quite all right,and thank you for the info smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:58 pm
Brawl_Doll
Kay9214
Brawl_Doll

Hope this helps!

it's quite all right,and thank you for the info smile

emotion_yatta

Good luck grabbing!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:33 pm
Kay9214

Sorry I killed you off Spider Grey Jedi...... NOT.... lol
We are out numbered. Have to take out the leaders first so that the rest will fall like dominoes! mrgreen

I love these food fights!! rofl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:35 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

We are out numbered. Have to take out the leaders first so that the rest will fall like dominoes! mrgreen

Oh well. >.<

I'm a Guild personality, sort of, so inevitably I'm a favored target. >.<

That's the game for ya.

Not sure if me falling will affect anyone else though. x.X  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:41 pm
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

Oh well. >.<

That's the game for ya.

You aren't the only favored target.
Oppo ..... the Fearless Leader.... will not be able to slither much longer. He will need a medic! xd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:06 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

Oh well. >.<

That's the game for ya.

Oppo ..... the Fearless Leader.... will not be able to slither much longer. He will need a medic! xd

Yep. He's one of the faces of the game itself. gonk And somehow I still went before him. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:19 pm
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

Oh well. >.<

That's the game for ya.

Yep. He's one of the faces of the game itself. gonk And somehow I still went before him. o.o

Well..... perhaps once the leaders are gone ...-snickers-....all those other goody two shoes will realize it is better to follow the stronger leadership of the dark side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:22 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

Oh well. >.<

That's the game for ya.

Well..... perhaps once the leaders are gone ...-snickers-....all those other goody two shoes will realize it is better to follow the stronger leadership of the dark side.

Pfft. The leadership of the dark side is characterized by self-destruction. >.<

Not a strong foundation. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:55 pm
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

Oh well. >.<

That's the game for ya.

Pfft. The leadership of the dark side is characterized by self-destruction. >.<

Not a strong foundation. >.<

-scowls at him- I am going to rat you out to Abhorra and Big Daddy! We'll see what they have to say about your attitude.
-huffs turning on her heels ..... smirks as she gets to the door.... tosses a smoke bomb in the room closing the door behind her and holds it tight so he can't get out- twisted

(And this is only being playful Kay..... so don't take it seriously. )

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games