Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:56 pm

Rinchans flower
The mall arcades are never really good. We have one, Pocket Change, in our mall. But it only has two good games, DDR and Soul Calibur II. I'm really not into DDR, and I really don't play Soul Cal any more sweatdrop

I play both sorta. Closest thing I have to DDR is Stepmania and I use the keyboard. xp And I own the PS2 version of SC2.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:57 pm

Silver Night
I like the donation items this month. It's pretty. o.o
*nuzzles Rinnie-chan* I still say it's true.>> but yeah..I'll shut up..x.x

I'm really not to crazy about them. The fairy or butterfly wings never really appealed to me. (nuzzles back)
But it looks nice on your avi 3nodding

Rinchans flower

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:59 pm

Eddily
Rinchans flower
The mall arcades are never really good. We have one, Pocket Change, in our mall. But it only has two good games, DDR and Soul Calibur II. I'm really not into DDR, and I really don't play Soul Cal any more sweatdrop

I play both sorta. Closest thing I have to DDR is Stepmania and I use the keyboard. xp And I own the PS2 version of SC2.

Same. Other then that I sometimes play House of the Dead. But that game is acient sweatdrop
SO there's really no point in going there. I just go there for the people. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:59 pm

Rinchans flower

I'm really not to crazy about them. The fairy or butterfly wings never really appealed to me. (nuzzles back)

I like them though. They're still pretty. And since the server owner on RO denies me wings to impliment, it's a bonus to get them on here. And these are prettier than fairy wings. ^_^ *nuzzles*

Lelya Akani

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:00 pm

Rinchans flower
Same. Other then that I sometimes play House of the Dead. But that game is acient sweatdrop
SO there's really no point in going there. I just go there for the people. 3nodding

That's cool. You're real friendly person. smile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:01 pm

Silver Night
Rinchans flower

I like them though. They're still pretty. And since the server owner on RO denies me wings to impliment, it's a bonus to get them on here. And these are prettier than fairy wings. ^_^ *nuzzles*

I agree, they are prettier then the fairy wings. I used a free server on RO, but it was too boring. Leveling up was waaaayyyy to easy, there were no real quests. sweatdrop
And they wouldn't give me wings either whee

(smiles and kisses your nose)

Rinchans flower

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:02 pm

Eddily
Rinchans flower

Thanks whee
I found out later that some of them are furries, that's how I got my pup whee
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:04 pm

Rinchans flower

I agree, they are prettier then the fairy wings. I used a free server on RO, but it was too boring. Leveling up was waaaayyyy to easy, there were no real quests. sweatdrop

I'm a temp gm with this one. Leveling is a bit slower..it's 4x's reg RO's rates (so it's still kinda easy) and there are quests needed to get all jobs under the advanced job classes.. Those the job changer gives. It's different from other servers, cause, on them, you have to be a high novice to get to the advanced jobs, as well as getting 99 to even be a high novice. On this one, once you get to level 100, you can just go to the advanced job of your choice.

Lelya Akani

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:05 pm

Rinchans flower
Eddily
Rinchans flower

Thanks whee

Ah coolness!
So many furs are gamers, was bound to happen I guess.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:06 pm

yeay, I got my bunny ears!
(I am the evil-axe-arm-bunny!)

Ooo, I'm so excited.

Anyone ever play second life? Just wondering about popular opinion on it before I download it. It's Mac compatiable, and there are a lot of furries on it.

Veras_Rage

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:06 pm

Silver Night
Rinchans flower

I'm a temp gm with this one. Leveling is a bit slower..it's 4x's reg RO's rates (so it's still kinda easy) and there are quests needed to get all jobs under the advanced job classes.. Those the job changer gives. It's different from other servers, cause, on them, you have to be a high novice to get to the advanced jobs, as well as getting 99 to even be a high novice. On this one, once you get to level 100, you can just go to the advanced job of your choice.

I wasn't a GM on mine, but I felt sorry for the GM's. You would always spot them, they were the ones with seventy other people around them begging them for items sweatdrop
I've never stayed interested in a game long enough to get to lvl 100 sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:08 pm

Eddily
Rinchans flower
Eddily
Rinchans flower

Thanks whee

Ah coolness!
So many furs are gamers, was bound to happen I guess.

Yeah, I should have saw that comming. But in all technicallity I am a newbie to the furry world sweatdrop

Veras - Yay for you! I've never played second life before

Rinchans flower

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:08 pm

Rinchans flower

I wasn't a GM on mine, but I felt sorry for the GM's. You would always spot them, they were the ones with seventy other people around them begging them for items sweatdrop
I've never stayed interested in a game long enough to get to lvl 100 sweatdrop

I'm only temp. I lose it when the server gets up. The GM's on all mine, only one of them I felt sorry for, cause she was ubber sweet, and the only one working on the server and helping people. She didn't deserve all the crap they put her through, and she eventually quit..
I never was on a server that lasted long enough to get to lvl 100. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:09 pm

Rinchans flower
Yeah, I should have saw that comming. But in all technicallity I am a newbie to the furry world sweatdrop

Veras - Yay for you! I've never played second life before

You've been here for how long, and you still think you're a newb?

Eddily

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:11 pm

Eddily - I don't think I've been here extremly long...I think I joined sometime near the begining of the school year...
I never really declared myself a fur until I joined the guild. So I do consider myself a little green compaired to the other furs 3nodding

Silver - That sucks for that girl. People can be so dumb sometimes. But I always wondered...who did play long enough to get to lvl 100...amd do they sleep? eek
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games