Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:57 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Looks up at him* How much do you love me?

"enough to go into a demonic rage for the first time ever bc some guy spoke bad of u. enough to die for u. enough to never look at another woman the same way i look at you." Ryoji says simply

*smiles and kisses Ryoji* I love you enough to fight to the death for you enough to put myself in harms way to keep you saf and enough to well oh nevermind *Smiles and kisses him*

"oh no ur not going to harm urself for me. i'll die b4 i see that day" he says sternly

*Smiles and gets ready to kiss him again then hears her fone ring* Damn *Answers it* Hello this is sarah
"ah sarah... hope i didnt interupt anything... just tell blair to come pick me up in the bar in a few hours... i dont think i'l be in condition to come back on my own"he turns the phone off  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:58 pm
Tora fell asleep in her dorm only in a towel, Shirotora walked in on her asleep and coverd her up with some blankets. "geez sis, you should not over excert your self like that" Shirotora says to himself.  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:58 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

"enough to go into a demonic rage for the first time ever bc some guy spoke bad of u. enough to die for u. enough to never look at another woman the same way i look at you." Ryoji says simply

*smiles and kisses Ryoji* I love you enough to fight to the death for you enough to put myself in harms way to keep you saf and enough to well oh nevermind *Smiles and kisses him*

"oh no ur not going to harm urself for me. i'll die b4 i see that day" he says sternly

*Smiles and gets ready to kiss him again then hears her fone ring* Damn *Answers it* Hello this is sarah
"ah sarah... hope i didnt interupt anything... just tell blair to come pick me up in the bar in a few hours... i dont think i'l be in condition to come back on my own"he turns the phone off
((it's a curse first post again!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:59 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara smiles then lays her head on his shoulder
*smiles* then whispers* im sorry u had to go through that little scene *kisses head*

she sighs then says "that was horrible....i hope to never have to go through anything that drama related ever agian....it was extremely annoying and it cut into my quiet time..."
u mean our queit time *kisses lightly on the lips then hugs izara*

Izara laughs lightly then repeats "our quiet time" then kisses him back
*smiles sweetly*

Izara smiles then climbs on his lap and hugs his neck  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II E M O_S I N N E R II

notingles
notingles
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

(SHUT UP ABOUT THE POSTS AND GET ON WITH RPING >< >=o  
notingles
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles at Ryoji* No of corse not uncle ed ill tell her * Hangs up and then kisses Ryoji* Didnt think you where getting off that easy did you?  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:00 pm
notingles
notingles
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

(is it ur goal in life to make me miserable?!?!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:00 pm
(im back) -mouth drops and stares at izara and kai, comes to senses and turns to start leaving- whispers to self while a tear comes "she chose him...the preety person (i know what she said on the other page but its still sad)."  

iiTobi

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:01 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

she sighs then says "that was horrible....i hope to never have to go through anything that drama related ever agian....it was extremely annoying and it cut into my quiet time..."

*smiles sweetly*

ur warm *kisses and hugs *  
II Purple_Cura II
notingles
notingles
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

(SHUT UP ABOUT THE POSTS AND GET ON WITH RPING >< >=o
((NEVAR))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

*still thinking while walking*... *hits a pole in front of me and falls to the ground* oww... tch. *touches head and sees blood on hand* aww. damn!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:02 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles at Ryoji* No of corse not uncle ed ill tell her * Hangs up and then kisses Ryoji* Didnt think you where getting off that easy did you?

Ryoji doesnt open his eyes and breaths heavily  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

*smiles sweetly*

*Sends a message telepathicaly to Izara* Bring him home *Laughs then leaves her to her thoughts*  
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
notingles
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

(is it ur goal in life to make me miserable?!?!)
((*looks inocently* maybeeeeeee?))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:03 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Ryoji doesnt open his eyes and breaths heavily

*Closes eyes* I love you this much Holds arms out as far as i can then kisses you and lays back down on you and closes my eyes again*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games