Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:50 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

i-i cant help it. i dont know why.

......dont worry....as i recall, the poem takes a nicer turn in the next verse.......

if the shadows dare threaten you
my one true love, my desire
ill protect you from the malevolence
i can take you higher

let me be your swords, your shields
let me take the bullet
with this sword, of blazing light
and if i should fall, to preserve your name
lay me to rest in the darkest of the fields

*june smiled slightly*
....hm. well...you never answered my question, and by the look of your facial expression before, i think there's an answer.

...perhaps thier is.....im searching for something...........thats all im going to say

well obviously you have now made me interested. what are you looking for? *tips head*

-for the first time ever, he pointed his halberd at her-.......dont get involved....i love you still, and i wont have you hiurting yourself to find thana-.......it....i wont let you hurt yourself to find it  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:55 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

i-i cant help it. i dont know why.

......dont worry....as i recall, the poem takes a nicer turn in the next verse.......

if the shadows dare threaten you
my one true love, my desire
ill protect you from the malevolence
i can take you higher

let me be your swords, your shields
let me take the bullet
with this sword, of blazing light
and if i should fall, to preserve your name
lay me to rest in the darkest of the fields

*june smiled slightly*
....hm. well...you never answered my question, and by the look of your facial expression before, i think there's an answer.

...perhaps thier is.....im searching for something...........thats all im going to say

well obviously you have now made me interested. what are you looking for? *tips head*

-for the first time ever, he pointed his halberd at her-.......dont get involved....i love you still, and i wont have you hiurting yourself to find thana-.......it....i wont let you hurt yourself to find it

*steps foreward until im about an inch away from the weapon.placing my hand on it between me and it, looks up at you solemnly*
please tell me.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:56 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*june smiled slightly*

*steps foreward until im about an inch away from the weapon.placing my hand on it between me and it, looks up at you solemnly*
please tell me.

....a glyph....the seal of the flawed legion............i find them, we'll....me and my brothers will be in possession of two of the legions  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:57 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*june smiled slightly*

please tell me.

....a glyph....the seal of the flawed legion............i find them, we'll....me and my brothers will be in possession of two of the legions

*smiles*
let me help.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:58 pm
"Hey Nemu? Wanna go eat? I'll make you something to make you feel better." Shun said, hoping this will cheer her up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:58 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

please tell me.

*smiles*
let me help.

i told you, i dont want you getting involved.............  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:59 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

please tell me.

*smiles*
let me help.

*laughs*
im involved already because you told me.
*pushes the halberd to the side, walking towards you*
and i want to help.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:59 pm
blessedheart
"Hey Nemu? Wanna go eat? I'll make you something to make you feel better." Shun said, hoping this will cheer her up.

-she smiled, wiping the tears away- yes, but ....can you make breakfast this time?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:02 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, wiping the tears away- yes, but ....can you make breakfast this time?

"Sure." Shun said smiling as he got up and headed for the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:05 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12

*Nemiga licks Mio's neak*
Ikuto:are you a vampire
Nemiga:yes but im also a neko

................-a mark of the eye of the darkness appeared on the wall, allowing severus to see them-...............

Ikuto:me and Kio leave you two alone
*Ikuto and Kio leave*
Nemiga:so Mio be my girl
*someone walks out of the shadow*
???:get way form Mio
User Image

-appears from the shadows, halberd in hand-....no, id like to hear her answer................ill hold no grudge if you leave me mio..........

Mio:Blackheart i havent seen you ever silce i got kidnab

-gently shakes the mysterious girls hand- nice to meet you....blackheart, i believe she said your name was.....now mio.....answer him, id like to know how you feel

Mio:Nemiga i dont want to be your gf
Nemiga:What! sad  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:08 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she walked behind him, holding onto his arm like a scared little sister would with her older brother-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:11 pm
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12

*Ikuto and Kio leave*
User Image

-appears from the shadows, halberd in hand-....no, id like to hear her answer................ill hold no grudge if you leave me mio..........

-gently shakes the mysterious girls hand- nice to meet you....blackheart, i believe she said your name was.....now mio.....answer him, id like to know how you feel

-he stood quietly-..............are you sure mio.............you may not get another chance..........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:12 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she walked behind him, holding onto his arm like a scared little sister would with her older brother-

Shun gave her a worried look as they entered the kitchen. He sat her down and smiled. "Wait here." He said and got ingrdients to make omelets and french toast.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:13 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

please tell me.

*smiles*
let me help.

*laughs*
im involved already because you told me.
*pushes the halberd to the side, walking towards you*
and i want to help.

.....damn, you and your logic...........well, its hard to find, it could be buried, but...my senses tell me its somewhere in this area, members of my clan are finely tuned to find the glyphs  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:14 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12

*Ikuto and Kio leave*
User Image

-he stood quietly-..............are you sure mio.............you may not get another chance..........

Mio:yes im sure i dont love Nemiga
Blackheart:you made the right choise Mio...well you wait for a min
*Blackheart hits Nemiga and thows him out the window*
Blackheart:there the tasch is taken out  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games