Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:06 pm
Yunako Aori
Deep Despair
Yunako Aori
ChibiAngelwolf
Deep Despair
its ok yunako... i was just messin around.... cuz i know im a fangirl.... just not one of those odd ones..... the ones that scare young children with their hidden language that takes forever to type... xd

l337 takes a loooooong time to write....i saw a fun episode of 95&96..it wasn't a true subbing it was just for fun..and Tsunade's summoning..the snail (I forgot her name) spoke in l337...i had to pause it to just understand it..
crying I havn't seen the anime yet... cause... my computer could never download an episode.. it would probably crash when it was 97% done... 215 hours later... and my mom doesn't let me download stuff on her 'puter.

that sucks..... but you can always buy the dvds off the internet.... thats what i did... 3nodding

Where did you get yours from? Ebay?

ehehe... i will the next season... the sirst season i got from discount anime dvds.... but soon after found out it was bootleg.... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:09 pm
Deep Despair
Yunako Aori
Deep Despair
Yunako Aori
ChibiAngelwolf
Deep Despair
its ok yunako... i was just messin around.... cuz i know im a fangirl.... just not one of those odd ones..... the ones that scare young children with their hidden language that takes forever to type... xd

l337 takes a loooooong time to write....i saw a fun episode of 95&96..it wasn't a true subbing it was just for fun..and Tsunade's summoning..the snail (I forgot her name) spoke in l337...i had to pause it to just understand it..
crying I havn't seen the anime yet... cause... my computer could never download an episode.. it would probably crash when it was 97% done... 215 hours later... and my mom doesn't let me download stuff on her 'puter.

that sucks..... but you can always buy the dvds off the internet.... thats what i did... 3nodding

ehehe... i will the next season... the sirst season i got from discount anime dvds.... but soon after found out it was bootleg.... crying

lol sounds horrible razz

So you click on it a number of times to make it what you want? So you can always change the style?  

ChibiAngelwolf

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:11 pm
Deep Despair
Yunako Aori
Deep Despair
Yunako Aori
ChibiAngelwolf
Deep Despair

oooh sorry to hear that.. Bootlegs are... okay, I guess... aside from the whole illegal thing.. unless it was poor quality.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:12 pm
yup... whe you click it to put it on... its straight... like naruto's
click it another time: slanted like kakashi's
click it a third time and it covers your eyes.....  

Deep Despair

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:12 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
So you click on it a number of times to make it what you want? So you can always change the style?

YUP! whee

Horray for short messages!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:15 pm
ya... im not returning the bootleg... its rightfully mine.... and i hope discount anime dvds goes down in flames.....

the quality of it is ok.... the subtitles are messed... but you can understand them(says "is" instead of "are"..... and some other things.... but nothing too horrible)  

Deep Despair

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:15 pm
Yunako Aori
ChibiAngelwolf

YUP! whee

but you can change it all the time?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:20 pm
Deep Despair

Deep Despair

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:20 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Yunako Aori
ChibiAngelwolf

YUP! whee

but you can change it all the time?

Yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:22 pm
Deep Despair
Deep Despair

EEP SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THAT X.X *clings to deep* gomen gomen gomen!!!  

ChibiAngelwolf

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:23 pm
ill give examples.... you always see the slanted version on me....
now i will do the cover your eyes one... reply with a notification once you have seen it...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:26 pm
thats scary who would want that one?  

ChibiAngelwolf

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:28 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
thats scary who would want that one?

dunno... all i know is that a shinobi will never be able to see a darned thing with the hiati-ate covering their eyes....

i will do the straight one now....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:38 pm
brb, I'm going to switch to the laptop. cause I'm sick of sitting on a office.. chair thing... should I even be saying this? (it is after all, discussion thread, is it not?)  

Yunako Aori

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:38 pm
i see ok thanks

well i g2g night time...bye see all you tomorrow!!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games