Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:59 am
Doomie- It sounds to me like you have lost your drive for life. I know I've been there and done that several times over. I wish there was something I could say to make things better, or some inspirational speech, but I don't have it in me. All I can say, is you have to try and remember why life is worth living. And no, I don't think there is one sole thing. So many people have it set that if they just do this one _____thing their life will be meaningful. Like everyone is suppose to have this awe inspiring purpose to them.

I think it is far simpler than that though. I think what makes life worth living is the little things, like watching the first snow of the season fall, or seeing a rainbow, or the way the whole world seems to fade into quitness when it rains. If all you can feel right now is the warmth of a cat on your lap, and the ticklish vibrations of its purr, than focus on that and maybe when you add that up with all the other beautiful random things in this world, it will be enough.

If you die, if you end your life, that is it for this lifetime. There will be no chance to share warm hugs with your mates, or comfort them while they cry and mourn your loss. There will be no more soft cat using your lap as a bed, or cool icicles to lick. You will be saying goodbye to not only the pain of this life, but all of the wonderful things that make life worth living. I don't see you as this kind of quiter. You have the spirit of a tigeress, and they don't give up living without a fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:06 am
Kriss is right. Killing yourself won't solve anything. There are things worth living for. Whether you see it or not.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:08 am
Krissim Klaw
Doomie- It sounds to me like you have lost your drive for life. I know I've been there and done that several times over. I wish there was something I could say to make things better, or some inspirational speech, but I don't have it in me. All I can say, is you have to try and remember why life is worth living. And no, I don't think there is one sole thing. So many people have it set that if they just do this one _____thing their life will be meaningful. Like everyone is suppose to have this awe inspiring purpose to them.

I think it is far simpler than that though. I think what makes life worth living is the little things, like watching the first snow of the season fall, or seeing a rainbow, or the way the whole world seems to fade into quitness when it rains. If all you can feel right now is the warmth of a cat on your lap, and the ticklish vibrations of its purr, than focus on that and maybe when you add that up with all the other beautiful random things in this world, it will be enough.

If you die, if you end your life, that is it for this lifetime. There will be no chance to share warm hugs with your mates, or comfort them while they cry and mourn your loss. There will be no more soft cat using your lap as a bed, or cool icicles to lick. You will be saying goodbye to not only the pain of this life, but all of the wonderful things that make life worth living. I don't see you as this kind of quiter. You have the spirit of a tigeress, and they don't give up living without a fight.

Thanks for the kind words Kriss. (and Affy and Shoki and Sirus.)

I'm aware though. I've been telling the same to friends of mine who were depressed, to appreciate the small thigns of life. Hell I'm enjoying a glass of soda. That's one thing life hasn't taken from me yet. Well, until my teeth rot out.

Anyways, had I not been up to fighting or had I been set to quit I wouldn't be here typing it out. I would've ended it back in January.
On the other hand though, while I haven't kept everyone informed on it, it /has/ been a long fight. Four years now.

And what strikes me down the most isn't the problems themselves, but that in the whole 4 years, I've tried and tried again, and failed everytime. And right now... I stand right where I stood 4 years ago. Nothing's changed, except my problems getting worse.

And I grow tired. I don't intend on quitting soon, but I really doubt I'll be back to my cheery happy-go-lucky self for a while. I just don't have enough strength to keep the facade up as I used to.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:17 am
You tried, and that alone means you have not failed. Sometimes, you can cover the most ground in life even as you slide backwards. Yes, you tried to strike out on your own, and yes you are back at your parents, but it was not all for nothing. It gave you experience. You came to the point of cracking where you looked death in the face, and choose yes I want to live. Perhaps the best way to start, is try forming some goals again. Start small. For instance, I will get out of bed by_____. I will will draw something every day no matter if it is just a crappy doodle that I ink on my hand. I will start typing up plot ideas for my comic. I will hug my kitty every day. Everyone has to start somewhere, and the only thing to do when your shoved down is to start climbing up. I'm sure your mates and many of your friends here in the guild, will gladly cheer you on. It is not where you end up in life, but the obsticals you overcome to reach that goal.  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:18 am
Wow, I sound like a crappy fortune cookie don't I. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:26 am
Krissim Klaw

Not at all. Everything you're saying is great advice, and not generic fortunes inside a cookie. And I couldn't put "in bed" after all of them. xd  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:30 am
shoki_de_nai
Krissim Klaw

Not at all. Everything you're saying is great advice, and not generic fortunes inside a cookie. And I couldn't put "in bed" after all of them. xd
Thanks. ^.^;

Speaking of fortune cookies, the resturants around here don't even have real ones anymore. Instead of predicting something corny like, you will be traveling to distant places soon. They say things like a healthy diet will lead to a long life. -___- That's not a fortune, its common sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:36 am
Krissim Klaw

Naw..

Doomie, don't focus so much on the negative. Otherwise, you'll see things as negative and feel that way. Think positive and look at the good things you have, even if they only small things.

Trying and failing is better than doing nothing at all. Life is trial and error.

I'm sure as hell my life isn't prefect. I don't have a job.. I don't have a car. I live with my parents. I barely make enough on art commissions to live off of. I may have Asperger's Syndrome which is a social and communication disorder, meaning chances are if I actually get diagnosed with it, I won't live a totally "normal" life without some sort of support. As I may not be able to hold a normal job like most people because I cannot handle the stress and deal with people.

Despite this, I still keep going either because I must be strong or just plain stupid. But I have my family and friends to help me through and that is all worth living for.

When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do? Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ho. I love to swim. When you want to swim you want to swim.

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:29 am
Fog's been internet-less for the past two days due to a storm which knocked out one of the transformers in the area he lives in. Sorry if you needed to talk to me.

Also, I think I just got scammed out of 4k in gold -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:42 am
Speaking of fortune cookies, I got one recently that I think called me a *****. Here's what it said:
Fortune Cookie
Boys will be boys. So will a lot of middle-aged men.

What? gonk  

Af Mas

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:12 am
Af Mas
Speaking of fortune cookies, I got one recently that I think called me a *****. Here's what it said:
Fortune Cookie

What? gonk

That's a little disturbing...XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:29 am
Davin_Nightwind
Af Mas
Fortune Cookie

What? gonk

I think that means that even older men can behave like children. xd

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:33 am
Diana Vulpes
Davin_Nightwind
Af Mas
Fortune Cookie

What? gonk

Not just any children, stupid children since the phrase is generally used when the little boys do stupid things they shouldn't have. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:42 am
Diana Vulpes
Davin_Nightwind
Af Mas
Fortune Cookie

What? gonk

I know XD It's just that everyone I know has a tendency to put "In bed" after the words of every fortune cookie, and if you do that with this one, it proposes some very disturbing things  

Af Mas

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:36 pm
Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
Davin_Nightwind
Af Mas
Fortune Cookie

What? gonk

I know XD It's just that everyone I know has a tendency to put "In bed" after the words of every fortune cookie, and if you do that with this one, it proposes some very disturbing things

X_x..thanks for the bad image..

I don't trust this black box Gaia just gave me in a rare event considering what today is.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games