Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:40 pm
Kakarotto-san

X_x..thanks for the bad image..

I don't trust this black box Gaia just gave me in a rare event considering what today is.

Nothing bad will happen if you open it, honest. There is a Platinum Halo inside.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:02 pm
Diana Vulpes
Kakarotto-san

I don't trust this black box Gaia just gave me in a rare event considering what today is.

Nothing bad will happen if you open it, honest. There is a Platinum Halo inside.

The halo is fake.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:24 pm
Kakarotto-san
Diana Vulpes
Kakarotto-san

The halo is fake.

But of course! It's April Fools Day, foolz! <3

I ******** up like usual and BOUGHT mine instead of waiting for an event to happen......paid 2k for it.....T.T  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:33 pm
FogSage
Kakarotto-san
Diana Vulpes
Kakarotto-san

The halo is fake.

But of course! It's April Fools Day, foolz! <3

I ******** up like usual and BOUGHT mine instead of waiting for an event to happen......paid 2k for it.....T.T

It gave me the box when I logged on.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:34 pm
Davin_Nightwind
shoki_de_nai
UglyCoyoteNG
-shudders.- Disgusting. PATHETIC. I want to MAIM him. ******** pathetic excuse for LIFE. If I had a cent to my name i'd be down there in a heart beat, Rainey. > neutral I'd find that sorry sack of s**t. -snarl.-

Seconded. NG, meet me there. Bring ductape.

I'll come, too, though I won't be bringing duct tape...More like a shotgun loaded with slugs. Buckshot is a little overboard for what I have in mind...

I'd go into detail, but then people might start thinking I'm deranged.
Aw, but buckshot does so much more damage sad  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:56 pm
Leyla Giselle
Davin_Nightwind
shoki_de_nai
UglyCoyoteNG
-shudders.- Disgusting. PATHETIC. I want to MAIM him. ******** pathetic excuse for LIFE. If I had a cent to my name i'd be down there in a heart beat, Rainey. > neutral I'd find that sorry sack of s**t. -snarl.-

I'll come, too, though I won't be bringing duct tape...More like a shotgun loaded with slugs. Buckshot is a little overboard for what I have in mind...

True, but the idea is to take the b*****d apart bit by bit.

Kinda hard to do that with shot, but fairly easy with slugs xd  

Davin_Nightwind

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:00 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Leyla Giselle
Davin_Nightwind
shoki_de_nai
UglyCoyoteNG

Buckshot is still my favorite when it comes to using a shotgun in a violent manner o:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:06 pm
Leyla Giselle
Davin_Nightwind
Leyla Giselle
Davin_Nightwind
shoki_de_nai
UglyCoyoteNG

Buckshot is still my favorite when it comes to using a shotgun in a violent manner o:

Well, in that case, my two personal favorite weapons would do the job nicely, too...The .50 cal Desert Eagle or a b*****d sword...  

Davin_Nightwind

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:23 pm
A sword sounds like a good idea..I honestly want to take mine and smack one of my friends upside the head with it.

I love being promised things they don't intend to keep. -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:19 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Leyla Giselle
Davin_Nightwind
Leyla Giselle
Davin_Nightwind

Well, in that case, my two personal favorite weapons would do the job nicely, too...The .50 cal Desert Eagle or a b*****d sword...
Aww, but there are far more crueler ways to torture someone. twisted  

Ootheca

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:25 pm
QUITE enough chat going on in here. >> *gives librarian-esque stare*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:58 pm
The Mantis Queen
Davin_Nightwind
Leyla Giselle
Davin_Nightwind
Leyla Giselle
Davin_Nightwind

Aww, but there are far more crueler ways to torture someone. twisted

And most of them can be done with equipment commonly found in any home workshop! twisted  

DeletedUsername420

Oavatos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:16 pm
So i told my mom that I am a furry in hopes of getting a fursuit made for the next con I go to... she said that she would help me! ^_^ made me so happy...
and in terms of new relationships, I have met a group of furries at Anime punch this week... also got a Boshudo blade... this week has been great! so ******** happy... ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:21 pm
So this new April Fools item actually accurately tops off my day. Everything that I have worked for has blown up in my face.

I've been evicted from where I was staying. In one day. I woke up this morning and was greeted by my mates mom saying that I needed to find a new apartment ASAP. Then it turned into "You need to leave tonight." Turns out her boyfriend is some sort of hidden pervert who doesn't feel comortable being around when I am, so he holes up in their bedroom all day, and thus feels cooped up, and since this is somehow my fault I have to leave. I don't feel bitter about it, though...after all, I knew that staying there was just temporary. But all at once...in one day....really sucks. Now I'm back at my parents place....the LAST place in the world I want to be.

And the car....I might not get to actually keep it. Cause it's apparently in said perv boyfriends name....so he has veto power over all decisions made regarding it.

So yea....I'm lovin' this new item..... neutral  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:24 pm
Doormat is home!!!

I guess our neighbor's friends picked him up from our home and our neighbor got on their cases so they dumped him down the street and he came home to us.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games