Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:07 pm

DrunkenStyle
chibi_sai
Oi, I'm relatively new...been a member for about 3 weeks or so. Had not posted until today because of real life issues.

My baby has had bad luck for a while. 1st he had cold, then he got an ear infection and las weekend he got stung by an unknown insect and had an allergic reaction to it. I don't really have that much time to post, but since I am visiting my mom I finally had a chance to post something. 4laugh

The joys of being a responsible adult. stare

I wish I was 10 again. Life was simpler and less complicated back then. sweatdrop
lol I'm being all emo. emo rofl

D'aww.

We don't blame you. xD

Most of us all have lives except for Jishomi and Rich, so I know how it is to be busy. The thing Pie and I are ranting about are the people who desperately want to join, and then when they're in here, they do nothing about it and move on. It's pretty nice to have a big guild, but if 90% of the members don't even do anything, it's not much of a guild at all. xD

hey, i do have a life!
just plenty of free time in it for now domokun
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:11 pm

I did 3-4 attacks on Jack for the halloween event thingy.

Was happy when I rolled a 100.

Then I threw a few snowballs at Pie in the winter wonderland thingy but thats about it.

All done in different accounts

Anti-Dri

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:18 pm

DrunkenStyle
chibi_sai
Oi, I'm relatively new...been a member for about 3 weeks or so. Had not posted until today because of real life issues.

My baby has had bad luck for a while. 1st he had cold, then he got an ear infection and las weekend he got stung by an unknown insect and had an allergic reaction to it. I don't really have that much time to post, but since I am visiting my mom I finally had a chance to post something. 4laugh

The joys of being a responsible adult. stare

I wish I was 10 again. Life was simpler and less complicated back then. sweatdrop
lol I'm being all emo. emo rofl

D'aww.

We don't blame you. xD

Most of us all have lives except for Jishomi and Rich, so I know how it is to be busy. The thing Pie and I are ranting about are the people who desperately want to join, and then when they're in here, they do nothing about it and move on. It's pretty nice to have a big guild, but if 90% of the members don't even do anything, it's not much of a guild at all. xD
Quite actually school starts in a month. lol so the more I rebel against homework the more I'm going to want to post here. OR I might just get in trouble again and not be able to post till weekends. D:

[sarcasm]AND... I have a life I have an internet girlfreind and everything![/sarcasm]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:28 pm

azn_richte001
chibi_sai
Oops. Gots to go. Time for baby's medicine and his bath. Laters.
heart 3nodding heart
lol don't spoil him too much. D: I was kinna spoiled.

Too late. He is spoiled rotten allready. Little dude is 1 1/2 years old and he allready has direct tv with total choice premier with a dvr, a queen size bed and all the toy cars he wants. All in his room which he figured out how to lock and keep us out when ever he has a little hissy fit. mrgreen

I think we are doing a great job. sweatdrop

chibi_sai

Anti-Dri

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:29 pm

Your kid is so lucky
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:30 pm

Waah!! I need to go again. Need to go pick up my husband from work. I'll be back online at around 11pm us central time. xp

Laters,
Chibi Sai
heart 3nodding heart

chibi_sai

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:36 pm

chibi_sai
azn_richte001
chibi_sai
Oops. Gots to go. Time for baby's medicine and his bath. Laters.
heart 3nodding heart
lol don't spoil him too much. D: I was kinna spoiled.

Too late. He is spoiled rotten allready. Little dude is 1 1/2 years old and he allready has direct tv with total choice premier with a dvr, a queen size bed and all the toy cars he wants. All in his room which he figured out how to lock and keep us out when ever he has a little hissy fit. mrgreen

I think we are doing a great job. sweatdrop
HAHA! Dude I learned how to use the T.V. remote at that age! I'd sit in my crib and my grandma would hand me te remote... Okay well maybe I was 3.... But same thing right? ....RIIIIGHT. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:01 pm

I think it's cool and funny how I made fun of you guys and you didn't bash on me about my mom or my poor modsmanship. :D

ALSO, I'm developing a new event. I just don't know when it'll be because I have tons of other art projects I need to finish for Gaia.

But count on it being here. xD

I HOPE MARSHU saw it because only Pie knows so far and I laid it out for the other mods who don't seem to be here at the moment. o_o

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:11 pm

Which reminds me...

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ALL THE REGULARS??

BAND CAMP? D:<
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:46 pm

DrunkenStyle
I think it's cool and funny how I made fun of you guys and you didn't bash on me about my mom or my poor modsmanship. :D

ALSO, I'm developing a new event. I just don't know when it'll be because I have tons of other art projects I need to finish for Gaia.

But count on it being here. xD

I HOPE MARSHU saw it because only Pie knows so far and I laid it out for the other mods who don't seem to be here at the moment. o_o
Haha....

Wait... You're a mod? o.O... Where was I?

Did I miss an initiation?

azn_richte001

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:58 pm

Dude. Kai's been a mod for a long while now. |:

SPEAKING OF YOU, MISTER DRUNKENSTYLE.

YOU NEED TO MAKE A REPLY IN THE OC THREAD. D<
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:13 am

Oh. Right. Hawhaw.

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:18 am

The Pie

xd I know, I just felt like being stupid for a second.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:50 am

azn_richte001
The Pie

xd I know, I just felt like being stupid for a second.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. ;D

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:32 am

FLY! FLY! GET EM UP HIGH!
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games