Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:27 pm
shinyu said quietly enough only he and Arage could hear it "keep him busy a little longer"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:27 pm
quote="AlanMatt"]Shinyu continues killing the spawns, until he reached Naimee and said "dont worry ive got your back"

"Ok" she says to shinyu. She was close to demonus she slay the last spawn and launched herself at him only she didnt reach him, instead she floated in front of him.

"hahahahaha" demonus laughed "i've got you now". "All i had to do was wait and you came to me" . He greabbed her by the throat and flung her on the ground in front of him. "ill teach you a lesson for defying me" he said. he tore at her clothes and cut her here and there relishing in the pain. Namine was unable to move as he assaulted her. Finally he stopped and looked down on her where she was all bloody. User Image[  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:28 pm
valak said "demonus...lets go...we got what we came for" then demonus jumped away from there and next to valak  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:29 pm
with no warning at all, shinyu opened his hand and placed it on demonus and screaked "YOU MINE YOU b*****d" and sent a shockwave powerful enough that it burned shinyu's hand through demonus's body  

AlanMatt

La Petite Ange

animegurl145
AlanMatt
Shinyu continues killing the spawns, until he reached Naimee and said "dont worry ive got your back"

"Ok" she says to shinyu. She was close to demonus she slay the last spawn and launched herself at him only she didnt reach him, instead she floated in front of him.

"hahahahaha" demonus laughed "i've got you now". "All i had to do was wait and you came to me" . He greabbed her by the throat and flung her on the ground in front of him. "ill teach you a lesson for defying me" he said. he tore at her clothes and cut her here and there relishing in the pain. Namine was unable to move as he assaulted her. Finally he stopped and looked down on her where she was all bloody.

Looking at all this with wide eyes. "No.... no.. NAMINE!!!!" trying to break free from the barrier, with her curse mark throbbing and hurting more than ever.  
(Amazing how he could do that with my claws in his heart...)
Arage continued holding on, his claws digging deeper into Demonus.  

Repressed Memories

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:30 pm
"do it now Namine" he said telepthically  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:31 pm
The power of the shock sent demonus to the ground, unable to defend himself
Shinyu began to stab the demon repeatedly, releasing his fury  

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:34 pm
valak said "vary well......besides...i got what i came for"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:35 pm
AlanMatt

Demonus laughed as he saw their assault on his clone. he picked namine up and from the floor where she was all bloody. "sorry to dissappoint you all he said. He kissed her and began to leave with valak namine still in his arms.

User Image  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:36 pm
The-Dark-Rider

Shinyu looked at Vlak and said "you can run but remember this, A coward dies a thousand deaths, while a soldier dies just one"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:36 pm
AlanMatt

The old wizard Avenger appeared behind him crossing his arms. Now this is what I call balance, he opened his hand sending a raging inferno spell at the two of them.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:37 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Demonus laughed as he saw their assault on his clone. he picked namine up and from the floor where she was all bloody. "sorry to dissappoint you all he said. He kissed her and began to leave with valak namine still in his arms.

User Image

"NO" shinyu screamed "you well not take her!"
Shinyu charged at demonus, signaling for Arage to follow  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:38 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

Shinyu looked at Vlak and said "you can run but remember this, A coward dies a thousand deaths, while a soldier dies just one"

"time to collect your soul....and just try to free ragnos"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:38 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt

User Image

Tomoyo was finally able to break the barrier. "Oh no you don't!!!" she ran with tremendous toward Valak and Demonus with blade on hand. "Let of of namine!!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games