Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:30 pm
Zella L.
Feline Apathy
Rainey_angel81
Doormat is home!!!

I guess our neighbor's friends picked him up from our home and our neighbor got on their cases so they dumped him down the street and he came home to us.

YAYYYYY!

xd

Ditto! I seriously was worried...especially after that article that was posted.

More good news: MY MANTIS BABIES HAVE BEEN BORN! They are just the CUTEst things evar. <<33

Oh, and my little brother was born today, too.
YAY (Does the excited mother mantis dance) Yay for new mantis babies, are they not the cutest little buggies ever!

oh yah, yay for your new brother too. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:31 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
neutral I think I need some love. I got a few swift kicks in the face just now.
Oh, what happened?  

Krissim Klaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:36 pm
Someone basicly ripped my life,dreams,skills,and aspirations to shreds. I feel rather wounded. Typicly I wouldn't mind- but right now, i'm rather sensative.

not to matter I've got a stalker.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Someone basicly ripped my life,dreams,skills,and aspirations to shreds. I feel rather wounded. Typicly I wouldn't mind- but right now, i'm rather sensative.

What, who would do that to you? Don't listen to them they are just being jerks. XP  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:41 pm
Krissim Klaw
UglyCoyoteNG

What, who would do that to you? Don't listen to them they are just being jerks. XP

I agree with Kriss...no one should tell you you can't do something. Otherwise they're just assholes  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:42 pm
I dunno...she knows me really well.... emo  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:51 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

She may know you well, but you always know yourself the best. If they're jsut trying to shatter your dreams then they are only trying to hurt you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:02 pm
Sirus Jin
UglyCoyoteNG

She may know you well, but you always know yourself the best. If they're jsut trying to shatter your dreams then they are only trying to hurt you.
Its more, she's telling me she dosen't want me to do somthing stupid. : and all i'm working for- is stupid.its a chance.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:03 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Sirus Jin
UglyCoyoteNG

Its more, she's telling me she dosen't want me to do somthing stupid. : and all i'm working for- is stupid.its a chance.

What exactly does she not want you to do?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:05 pm
I'm done. I give up. I think I'll just curl up into a little ball and dissapear for the rest of time. See ya, folks.

*emo* emo  

Shinigami Whistle

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:07 pm
Shinigami Whistle
I'm done. I give up. I think I'll just curl up into a little ball and dissapear for the rest of time. See ya, folks.

*emo* emo

Krystal, what's the matter?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:12 pm
Well, I guess my step-dad is home again. He ate dinner with us, is sleeping here and brought back one of the tvs.
Also, my mate thinks his ex-girlfreind is jealous of me. And at the risk of sounding like a bad person, that makes me feel really good. See, I spent two years being jealous of her and then she ******** up and I got my mate all to myself. x3 I dunno, I guess it's just a reminder of how lucky I am...someone out there could be jealous of me!  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:21 pm
Sirus Jin
UglyCoyoteNG
Sirus Jin
UglyCoyoteNG

What exactly does she not want you to do?
breed snakes,draw,ect.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:23 pm
shoki_de_nai
Well, I guess my step-dad is home again. He ate dinner with us, is sleeping here and brought back one of the tvs.
Also, my mate thinks his ex-girlfreind is jealous of me. And at the risk of sounding like a bad person, that makes me feel really good. See, I spent two years being jealous of her and then she ******** up and I got my mate all to myself. x3 I dunno, I guess it's just a reminder of how lucky I am...someone out there could be jealous of me!

Well, I hope with your step-dad being back things will start to calm down now.

And I don't think I can blame you with being a little cocky about your mate's ex's jealousy X3  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:24 pm
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai

Well, I hope with your step-dad being back things will start to calm down now.

And I don't think I can blame you with being a little cocky about your mate's ex's jealousy X3
I want to be cocky and have someone jealous of me like that. emo  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games