Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:15 am
Wow. Tripled security.
You dont mess around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:09 pm
I'm trying not to metagame too much. While I know that Stryder is the one who initiated the attack on the convoy, my character is only suspicious of that fact, and therefore I must roleplay him as such. For now he's chosen to wait patiently for his unseen opponent's next move, while he deals with his new apprentice and the current liberation/occupation of Yag'dhul.  

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:34 pm
Son of a motha-trucker. I just typed up a long post on the RP and the rutting computer screwed up and lost it. Stupid gorram piece of half-arsed technology...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:09 pm
You'd be surprised about what you know.
@ Darth Fury: Happens to everyone.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:23 pm
If I were to make a second character, would I send it to Nelo or Cale for confirmation?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:40 pm
Doesnt matter, but I'm online right now.
Chances are you'll get a reply quicker.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:42 pm
Though if it's force sensitive, we'd probably both confer over it.

Say cale, you really want to do this podrace thing, or shall we skip ahead to beating the holy hell out of each other in a gladatorial ring? Sayla ops for a skip, and i'm not really seeing this as that vitally important.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:49 pm
Yeah lets do that.
This tournament is taking too long for just three people involved in it.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:53 pm
Thought so. i figure the b***h i hired would be race winner... Fifty people are in the gladatorial match, tag team or one on one, depending on who's fighting and choice selected by the competitors. It'd be on Dooku's home planet, which name i think is sorocco... it's on the main page if you need it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:10 pm
Serenno  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:18 pm
That's the one. Though to be acurate, sayla suggested the winner be the new gal. I seem to have misspoke last time.

If you guys wan tto post, go for it, otherwise i'll be typing up the nakara post.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:52 pm
Nelowulf
Though if it's force sensitive, we'd probably both confer over it.

I already have a NFU, so I think I'll go with a Force-user this time. Almost done with the info, just polishing it. Went a little overboard, as usual. Truth be told, making the characters and their background is actually my favorite part of the whole roleplaying experience.

I should write a book...or several dozen...

Darth Fury

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:04 pm
I know the feeling. Elder characters are awesome that way, becaues there is so much to put in. But as a pissy author who'll never make it, writing a book is so much different...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:57 pm
Hmm....if this Duros is with the TEF, and the TEF pulled out of Eriadu, then whats he doing there?
Chew on that a while. ninja
And while you're doing that, please ignore the guys in cloaks sitting cooly at that booth near the door and those two human mercs near the bar with the triple triangle patch on their padded armor.
Because its not a sting operation. Not at all. No sir. Nope.

Sol Walker
Crew

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:54 am
Cale Darksun
Hmm....if this Duros is with the TEF, and the TEF pulled out of Eriadu, then whats he doing there?
Chew on that a while. ninja
And while you're doing that, please ignore the guys in cloaks sitting cooly at that booth near the door and those two human mercs near the bar with the triple triangle patch on their padded armor.
Because its not a sting operation. Not at all. No sir. Nope.

That's just downright sneaky...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games