Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:10 pm
bloodshed2.0
TerashiLeonGoken
So, Odd's the problem... I realized.

"No, you're fine," I said to Kalkarak. "In fact... have you met Lykas?" I asked, thinking this could be a good time to report my findings to Odd, let the Ghost Channeler know what a mistake he's making.
"I'm not quite sure, these last few days have been a blur for me," he said as he sat down next to V and sat a small plate with a small PB&J sandwich in front of him. Kalk just took out a book and his coin, sitting the book in front of him he started to walk the coin across his fingers again.

"It should be fairly easy to remember me." Lykas assured as he walked over. The boy's lilac eyes were fixed on that coin intertwined in the other boy's fingers as his ice-blue hair cascaded to the floor in it's ever-present ponytail. "I'm a very memorable figure, I assure you." He assured further, sitting on the edge of the table with more than his fair share of confidence.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:16 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"It should be fairly easy to remember me." Lykas assured as he walked over. The boy's lilac eyes were fixed on that coin intertwined in the other boy's fingers as his ice-blue hair cascaded to the floor in it's ever-present ponytail. "I'm a very memorable figure, I assure you." He assured further, sitting on the edge of the table with more than his fair share of confidence.

Kalkarak chuckled as he flicked the coin into the air then caught it transitioning strait into another walk. "Possibly but with all that I know it seams as if you are someone who craves, to make a mark on time?" He asked the last part to himself as he looked to his coin in thought.  

bloodshed2.0

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:17 pm
And I wonder why Odd worries.

"You two have fun. I need to check on something." I said as I sat up and walked away from the kitchen.

I was in the training room moments later, looking for Odd. He had to know Lykas's side of the story.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:26 pm
bloodshed2.0

Kalkarak chuckled as he flicked the coin into the air then caught it transitioning strait into another walk. "Possibly but with all that I know it seams as if you are someone who craves, to make a mark on time?" He asked the last part to himself as he looked to his coin in thought.

Lykas smirked slightly as he looked to the ceiling. "There's quite a lot I crave, to be honest. Wealth. Health. Love." The last word was spoken with a wistful air. Perhaps there was more meaning to it than one might guess. The only person who might be able to clarify besides himself wasn't talking to him, at the moment, though, so whether or not he'd spill was anyone's guess.

When Terashi left, he laughed lightly. "Don't I always?" He asked of the other trainer before he leaned back and and propped himself up on the table with his arms stretched out behind him. "So what's with the coin? Got a case of Meowth Syndrome?" He asked of Kalkarak, curious.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:27 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
And I wonder why Odd worries.

"You two have fun. I need to check on something." I said as I sat up and walked away from the kitchen.

I was in the training room moments later, looking for Odd. He had to know Lykas's side of the story.

Odd would still be in the training room, of course. He was still pondering the case of Eight the Chadelure and his lust for fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:31 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Lykas smirked slightly as he looked to the ceiling. "There's quite a lot I crave, to be honest. Wealth. Health. Love." The last word was spoken with a wistful air. Perhaps there was more meaning to it than one might guess. The only person who might be able to clarify besides himself wasn't talking to him, at the moment, though, so whether or not he'd spill was anyone's guess.

When Terashi left, he laughed lightly. "Don't I always?" He asked of the other trainer before he leaned back and and propped himself up on the table with his arms stretched out behind him. "So what's with the coin? Got a case of Meowth Syndrome?" He asked of Kalkarak, curious.
Kalkarak nodded as Lykas listed off what he craved, "A lot of greed there, thats good, you will grow a lot from it." He started to spin the coin on a finger as Lykas asked about it, "Not so much really, just an old memento from my past that is important to me." He flicked it into the air again and caught it only to open his hand and balance the coin on its edge in the middle of his palm. V watched the two talk as he slowly ate his sandwich quietly.  

bloodshed2.0

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:40 pm
bloodshed2.0
Kalkarak nodded as Lykas listed off what he craved, "A lot of greed there, thats good, you will grow a lot from it." He started to spin the coin on a finger as Lykas asked about it, "Not so much really, just an old memento from my past that is important to me." He flicked it into the air again and caught it only to open his hand and balance the coin on its edge in the middle of his palm. V watched the two talk as he slowly ate his sandwich quietly.

"But 'Greed' is such a nasty word...." Lykas countered, looking down to Sphynx the Luxray, who had simply laid down for a nap when he stormed off earlier. "I prefer to think of it as being........a sense of personal betterment." He decided with a note of certainty, after a moment of intense thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:50 pm
"Hey, Odd, we need to talk." I said as I walked up to him.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

bloodshed2.0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:56 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"But 'Greed' is such a nasty word...." Lykas countered, looking down to Sphynx the Luxray, who had simply laid down for a nap when he stormed off earlier. "I prefer to think of it as being........a sense of personal betterment." He decided with a note of certainty, after a moment of intense thought.
"But what about the ones who fallow there desires into ruin? Those that cannot fallow the paths to what they desire? Greed may be a nasty word but the world is not all ways pretty. We want what we want not to better ourselves all of the time. Sometimes we want because we want, because it is something we lack even if it weakens and hurts us." He then nodded as he transferred the coin to the other hand, "Ether way it is mainly semantics, Greed is the pure, simple and unrestrained definition of it. And I prefer the grim truth to colorful rewordings."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:19 pm
bloodshed2.0
"But what about the ones who fallow there desires into ruin? Those that cannot fallow the paths to what they desire? Greed may be a nasty word but the world is not all ways pretty. We want what we want not to better ourselves all of the time. Sometimes we want because we want, because it is something we lack even if it weakens and hurts us." He then nodded as he transferred the coin to the other hand, "Ether way it is mainly semantics, Greed is the pure, simple and unrestrained definition of it. And I prefer the grim truth to colorful rewordings."

"Oh? The ones who follow their desires to ruin, you say?" Lykas asked. "Well, I guess they're the ones who just aren't good enough to get what they want without suffering the consequences. "I know the world is a grim and disgusting place to live but I'd rather see it in a more colorful and entertaining light than that." He admitted with a small laugh. "Besides, Wonderland is a lot more fun than reality."

Odd looked up at the sound of Terashi's voice. "Hm? What's up?" He asked of his friend as he walked over a bit closer.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:24 pm
"Sound about right to me," Chaos said as he wandered into the kitchen.

~*~

"It's about Lykas. It's not like I'm siding with him or anything, but... have you tried talking to Narcissa directly? Lykas says he's tried to get her to talk to you and she wouldn't." I tried to explain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:26 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"Oh? The ones who follow their desires to ruin, you say?" Lykas asked. "Well, I guess they're the ones who just aren't good enough to get what they want without suffering the consequences. "I know the world is a grim and disgusting place to live but I'd rather see it in a more colorful and entertaining light than that." He admitted with a small laugh. "Besides, Wonderland is a lot more fun than reality."

"I guess but if one lives in the wonderland one does not move forward. One does not grow or evolve as a person." He balanced the coin on one finger, "Ether way its all dependent on the individual but I prefer to see the Greed in everything, to see what moves the world." He flicked the coin and caught it, "So what do you do around here?" He then looked to the new person, "Hello there and you would be?"  

bloodshed2.0

Otternavy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:36 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Adagio approached Eight and attempted to speak to him, spirit to spirit. [So what's with the love of arson?] She asked, curious about his love of fire as well.

Hawk rubbed his chin. "Well, I let him go out and hunt at night... He comes back and seems OK, so I always just assumed he did the nasty and came back. The idea of him not chompin' souls just seems weird." Hawk turned and looked at Terashi as he entered, Hawk raised an eyebrow. How to handle this? As serious Hawk? Or not-so-serious Hawk?Eh. "Oh, you do? Well I'll go hang with four until you get done..." Hawk said, checking himself for the tiny bug. It was tucked away on the outside of his pocket, so Hawk just walked a bit farther off.

As for Eight, The Chandelure turned to Adiago and chimed happily. [Love? Arson? There's no real connection between the two. I'm the leader because I'm the most impressive, and I'd like to keep it that way... Twelve has been pulling some sweet tricks, but he can't make explosions. Hawk likes explosions.] Eight said, seeming to ramble a bit. He seemed... tired, as if he'd been running off of inferior fuel! His flame burned bright, yes, but it was almost as if he was dealing with withdrawal...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:36 pm
Lykas shrugged at Kalkarak's response. "Well, I've always lived in Wonderland so it's more like home to me than you would think. I grow and evolve better as I live there than as I live here." He admitted with a smirk. "Hey there pops!" He greeted of Chaos when he entered. "How's it feel to be back in the sun again?" He asked, despite it clearly being late.

Odd scoffed at Terashi's suggestion. "Talk to her? I can't even get close to her anymore. She won't leave Lykas' side long enough to try. I've tried talking to her while she's with him but it's like she ignores me when he's around." This really wasn't helping with his mood any, but at least it was getting it off his chest. Maybe he'll feel more like his usual self later?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:37 pm
"People see what they want to see, be it greed, opportunity, personal betterment, or some fictional landscape. It doesn't mean they're necessarily seeing the truth around them, and anybody who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves."

With that, Chaos shakes the newcomer's hand, whether Kalkarak had his hand stretched out or not. "Name's Chaos. Yes, it's not my real name, and if you say my real name out loud, I'll kill ya. So, what brings you into our little hole-in-the-rock?" he asked as he sat down.

"Excuse me for trying to wash the grime of that place out of me forever,"Chaos jokingly teased, ruffling Lykas's hair in the process. "So what's my 'savior' been up to recently?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games