Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:39 pm
LanceCalvis
AlanMatt
The power of the shock sent demonus to the ground, unable to defend himself
Shinyu began to stab the demon repeatedly, releasing his fury

The old wizard Avenger appeared behind him crossing his arms. Now this is what I call balance, he opened his hand sending a raging inferno spell at the two of them.

Shinyu jumped and got Namine from demonus before the inferno hit  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:39 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Demonus laughed as he saw their assault on his clone. he picked namine up and from the floor where she was all bloody. "sorry to dissappoint you all he said. He kissed her and began to leave with valak namine still in his arms.

User Image

"NO" shinyu screamed "you well not take her!"
Shinyu charged at demonus, signaling for Arage to follow

he stabed him and said "weclome to hell"  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:41 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Demonus laughed as he saw their assault on his clone. he picked namine up and from the floor where she was all bloody. "sorry to dissappoint you all he said. He kissed her and began to leave with valak namine still in his arms.

User Image

Tomoyo was finally able to break the barrier. "Oh no you don't!!!" she ran with tremendous toward Valak and Demonus with blade on hand. "Let of of namine!!"

Shinyu runs to tomoyo ans says "carry her over to were Arage is standing, and stay with her ok?" handing Namine's body to her  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:42 pm
{stabbed who?}  

AlanMatt

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:43 pm
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt

User Image

Tomoyo was finally able to break the barrier. "Oh no you don't!!!" she ran with tremendous toward Valak and Demonus with blade on hand. "Let of of namine!!"

Shinyu runs to tomoyo ans says "carry her over to were Arage is standing, and stay with her ok?" handing Namine's body to her

Tomoyo nods and takes Namine's body into her arms. She takes her to where Arage is. Looks at her torn and bloody body and whimpers. "Oh my...."  
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis
AlanMatt

The old wizard Avenger appeared behind him crossing his arms. Now this is what I call balance, he opened his hand sending a raging inferno spell at the two of them.

Shinyu jumped and got Namine from demonus before the inferno hit

He started walking toward him, FOoL, yoU have broken the laW of this land! I hoPe you are ready to paY the pipeR! THe old wizard had a very sinister look in his eyes as he opened his right hand and smiled.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dante Borges

AlanMatt
{stabbed who?}

{you}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:44 pm
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt

User Image

DEmonus became angry. "you dare to attack me i will squash you like a bug" he said. "and you he pointed to tomoyo not so fast you will keep her here until im done with this riff raff" he said as he launche a fireball at shinyu and aragne  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:45 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt

User Image

DEmonus became angry. "you dare to attack me i will squash you like a bug" he said. "and you he pointed to tomoyo not so fast you will keep her here until im done with this riff raff" he said as he launche a fireball at shinyu and aragne

he said "demonus...enough"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:47 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt

User Image

Shinyu placed his hand under the rest of his body as he lie there
"run tomoyo, please save her. and you too Arage, please get her to safetl you 2  

AlanMatt

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:47 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt

User Image

The demon moved quickly over to the blast and slashed his right arm. It transformed into an unworldly white claw as he stared at Demous. YoUR on my list of people to get rid of as well Demon!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:48 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt

User Image

"Make me!" she said as she took Namine to a safe place, a bit far away to where the fight's going on. "I hope I can still do this..." she said to herself as she placed her hands above of Namine's body. "Heal..." she said softly as her hands began to glow a soft white light. Hoping that her wounds would close.  

La Petite Ange

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:48 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt

User Image

Demonus lookedat him and said "aww i was just beginning to have fun".  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:50 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Demonus lookedat him and said "aww i was just beginning to have fun".

"dont worry....we will deal with them later....right now we need to get back to the hideout"  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:53 pm
Summoning all of the strength remaining in his body he stood and revealed his hand that was under his body. as before it was bright, but this time much more then before. he lunge at demonus from behind and yelled "NO, YOU GO TO HELL!" and sent the electricity through demonus's body just as he had done to the clone, exept the strength of the electricity was much more then before.
as demonus fell to the ground Shinyu said "i need you guys to finish him. and if i die here, i know it well have bean protecting you, Namine"
He then fell unconscious  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games