Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:28 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Sirus Jin
UglyCoyoteNG
Sirus Jin
UglyCoyoteNG
I dunno...she knows me really well.... emo

She may know you well, but you always know yourself the best. If they're jsut trying to shatter your dreams then they are only trying to hurt you.
Its more, she's telling me she dosen't want me to do somthing stupid. : and all i'm working for- is stupid.its a chance.

What exactly does she not want you to do?
breed snakes,draw,ect.

If those are things you truely love to do, then do them. Trust your instict and go with it, not what anyone else says.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:28 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Sirus Jin
UglyCoyoteNG
Sirus Jin
UglyCoyoteNG
I dunno...she knows me really well.... emo

She may know you well, but you always know yourself the best. If they're jsut trying to shatter your dreams then they are only trying to hurt you.
Its more, she's telling me she dosen't want me to do somthing stupid. : and all i'm working for- is stupid.its a chance.

What exactly does she not want you to do?
breed snakes,draw,ect.

Dunno who this person is, but NG if /anyone/ should breed snakes, it's you.

I doubt we're anything close to friends or that my words mean anything, but I've read enough of your posts to know you've got more passion for snakes and reptiles than I've ever had for art.

Don't let your dreams slip just because someone says no, you're the only one who can choose.  

Sonya Khatsworth

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:30 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
Well, I guess my step-dad is home again. He ate dinner with us, is sleeping here and brought back one of the tvs.
Also, my mate thinks his ex-girlfreind is jealous of me. And at the risk of sounding like a bad person, that makes me feel really good. See, I spent two years being jealous of her and then she ******** up and I got my mate all to myself. x3 I dunno, I guess it's just a reminder of how lucky I am...someone out there could be jealous of me!

Well, I hope with your step-dad being back things will start to calm down now.

And I don't think I can blame you with being a little cocky about your mate's ex's jealousy X3
I want to be cocky and have someone jealous of me like that. emo

Well, I'm sure there's plenty of people (myself included) that are envious of your talent. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:31 pm
I just worry its true. No ones for it. No one. Except for mom,sheol and I. -sighs.- I feel terrible- none of them belive in me...  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:00 am
UglyCoyoteNG
I just worry its true. No ones for it. No one. Except for mom,sheol and I. -sighs.- I feel terrible- none of them belive in me...

Its always harder when you don't feel like anyone believes in you. But to make your dreams come true, you always have to believe in yourself. That's the most important step. Not if anyone believes in you, but if you do. Because you are the one who makes your dream real.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:12 am
I completely forgot about this...but Ann Coulter cam to our campus. It was this whole huge thing. For the longest time I thought it was a joke since the day she was coming was on April 1st, but it wasn't a joke. She actually did come to campus and did a talk. They actually made you buy tickets to this thing, and she had a private security force here. Bascially, to see her, you had to pay for the ticket, and have your bags searched. No cellphones, cameras or any of that jazz, but from what I heard, they did a shitty job of checking the bags.

Now I didn't go and see her, but I do know people who did. I couldn't believe that people would want to see her. Most anyone I talked to jsut wanted to see her to see what crazy thing she would spout. But even that just annoyed me. Just seeing her would just add fuel to the fire, it gives her the attention that she's clearly striving for. But I was also told there was some people there who actually believe and supported what she said.

She was rather nasty to anyone who asked questions.

EDIT

Ann Coulter

Call's John Edwards by a Derogitory Term
On UK BBC Newsnight interview with Jeremy Paxman
Apparently, Canada sent troops to Vietnam

In case anyone doesn't know who she is, there's some stuff right there. Just type in her name on youtube and you'll find all her crazy stuff.  

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:15 am
I'm afraid I don't know who she is... ^.^;; Perhaps a little bio on her?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:59 am
Mmmm... I find that most political people that visit campus are somewhat out whack, but again, politics are based a lot on opinion.  

LilKitty115

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:11 am
Despite all that's going on, my day has begun nicely. My life's perking up. And despite whoever that nasty was that was trying to crush NG's dreams, our snakes will be great. We'll be successful, she'll be successful. Life is awesome.

Oh the cheery outlook.

Ah, three words that'll make anyone jump for holy joy.

Caramel Truffle Coffee.

~Sips at it~ Barista recommended, optimist approved.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:44 am
So we took Kiba to the vets Friday, and the tests came back that he did have Parvo, and the vet said that if we had waited anylonger that he would have died. But he has taken to the treatment, and should be comming home today. whee I had to give up alot of things to be able to take him, but it's worth it.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:14 am
AHAHAHAHA.

X3 The coffee that my Slav [<333] sent me got here today. Four 46oz containers of CUSTOM ROAST FOLGERS COFFEE. X3~ My favorite coffee. It's to die for. I gave NG the cookies that came with it 'cuz chocolate chip makes me swell up, damn allergies.

So, in total.. We have 46oz Folgers custom roast [x4], one 34oz Folgers special roast , one large grocery bags of specialty ground coffees [i.e, chocolate blizzard, caramel swirl.. etc], one large grocery bag of specialty coffee beans, and one small bag of Caramel Truffle coffee.

NG may not like coffee, but me and her mother do. DOES IT SHOW?

~Is in heaven~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:18 am
Thanks guys. this morning I'm back to my old,stubborn,bite fingers off self.

But I am still a little lost and confused and mildly depressed about tomarrow.

Story

About a year ago,around winter of last year, I got my first snake. I know they live for twenty years or so, and while I waited for my first snake,I was starting to wonder what I was getting myself into.It turned out to be somthing I never will regret. Beeper's paterns made me curiouse to know if they natureally occured otherwise,and so I looked them up. I stumbled across a strange snake I thought was a joke at first-but it ended up being the result of breeding.

A Piebald.

I wanted one, but $6000 is not what I can afford. But tomarrow morning/afternoon? A pied female, a very large one, too. Larger then our snakes, its never been handled, so its agressive,too.
But that dosen't matter, i'm getting a pied. So my goal is met and i'm a little sad it was that easy, i guess...  

UglyCoyoteNG

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:41 am
I hate drivers who make you act responsible for them. Like those idiots that assume that even though you're driving towards them, that its okay to pull out in front of you and drive ten miles under the speed limit. =_=

Sometimes, I want to go on a rampage and eat people.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:47 am
FogSage
I hate drivers who make you act responsible for them. Like those idiots that assume that even though you're driving towards them, that its okay to pull out in front of you and drive ten miles under the speed limit. =_=

What about the idiots that pull out right into the middle of the intersection and just sit there? XD  

Davin_Nightwind

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:53 am
Davin_Nightwind
FogSage

What about the idiots that pull out right into the middle of the intersection and just sit there? XD

Yes. Or those people at an intersection that, while you're making a turn, jump RIGHTBEHINDYOUANDTAILYOURASS until you make a turn into the nearest parkinglot to escape them. -_____-"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games