Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:10 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

at the hideout valak said "no more mister nice guy....we kill them all....no more feelings getting in the way.....got it?"

Demonus was not happy. "i want her at all costs valak and if and when we decide to kill her it shal be me who does it " he said as he paced around.

"do you have feeling for the girl"

"i want to possess her" that is all Demonus said angry at valaks statement. " i could kill her easily but i want to play with her a bit"

"no more games.....we kill them quickly"

"we made a deal, you said i could have her , are you going back on ur word now?" Demonus said angry slamming his fist on the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:10 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt
Summoning all of the strength remaining in his body he stood and revealed his hand that was under his body. as before it was bright, but this time much more then before. he lunge at demonus from behind and yelled "NO, YOU GO TO HELL!" and sent the electricity through demonus's body just as he had done to the clone, exept the strength of the electricity was much more then before.
as demonus fell to the ground Shinyu said "i need you guys to finish him. and if i die here, i know it well have bean protecting you, Namine"
He then fell unconscious

Demonus felt the blast a bit shocked but he knew it wouldnt kill him he returned to the hideout with valak to heal and plan their next move.

Namine looked at tomoyo and smiled. "thanks sweety, they didnt control you this time right?" She got up and saw shinyu on the floor she headed towards him and said "dammit shinyu don't die on me.." tears welling in her eyes. "Me and tomoyo will heal you" . They began to heal him namine offered him medicial herbs and a bluish liquid which she placed in his mouth. "thank goodness his body is reapiring itself" she said.

She smiled widely. "Namine-chan! You're okay! I did it!" she said while hugging her. "Hmm... I guess I was too worried trying to save you.... that I didn't let them take over me.... wow! I actually did it!" she said as she helped her cure Shinyu's body.

"you did a g reat job tomoyo" she said as she tousled her hair. "lets move shinyu to a room in the school". She said as she lifted his body. She winced a bit from some wounds that were still healing.

Tomoyo helped her lift Shinyu's body. "Okay! Thank yoU!" she said, smiling at her.

Shinyu smiles at Tomoyo "heeey Tomoyo, man i cant tell you how good it is to see you again"  

AlanMatt

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:11 pm
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis
Avenger stood in the center of the room with his white claw dragging on the floor. He looked over at the one on the floor that was being healed.

Shinyu sees the stranger watching and manages to say "yes?"

The old wizard didn't even seem to have heard them. He was standing there in a sort of transe as though he was watching over the land. He turned then walked past them without saying a word. He still seemed to be in a sort of transe though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:13 pm
LanceCalvis
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis
Avenger stood in the center of the room with his white claw dragging on the floor. He looked over at the one on the floor that was being healed.

The old wizard didn't even seem to have heard them. He was standing there in a sort of transe as though he was watching over the land. He turned then walked past them without saying a word. He still seemed to be in a sort of transe though.

aggrevated, thinking he was being ignored he tried to yell at the wizard but it hurt to much. so he said "hey wizard"  

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

at the hideout valak said "no more mister nice guy....we kill them all....no more feelings getting in the way.....got it?"

Demonus was not happy. "i want her at all costs valak and if and when we decide to kill her it shal be me who does it " he said as he paced around.

"i want to possess her" that is all Demonus said angry at valaks statement. " i could kill her easily but i want to play with her a bit"

"we made a deal, you said i could have her , are you going back on ur word now?" Demonus said angry slamming his fist on the table.

"you forget.....im your father.....and i never made a deal with you"  
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt
Summoning all of the strength remaining in his body he stood and revealed his hand that was under his body. as before it was bright, but this time much more then before. he lunge at demonus from behind and yelled "NO, YOU GO TO HELL!" and sent the electricity through demonus's body just as he had done to the clone, exept the strength of the electricity was much more then before.
as demonus fell to the ground Shinyu said "i need you guys to finish him. and if i die here, i know it well have bean protecting you, Namine"
He then fell unconscious

Demonus felt the blast a bit shocked but he knew it wouldnt kill him he returned to the hideout with valak to heal and plan their next move.

Namine looked at tomoyo and smiled. "thanks sweety, they didnt control you this time right?" She got up and saw shinyu on the floor she headed towards him and said "dammit shinyu don't die on me.." tears welling in her eyes. "Me and tomoyo will heal you" . They began to heal him namine offered him medicial herbs and a bluish liquid which she placed in his mouth. "thank goodness his body is reapiring itself" she said.

She smiled widely. "Namine-chan! You're okay! I did it!" she said while hugging her. "Hmm... I guess I was too worried trying to save you.... that I didn't let them take over me.... wow! I actually did it!" she said as she helped her cure Shinyu's body.

"you did a g reat job tomoyo" she said as she tousled her hair. "lets move shinyu to a room in the school". She said as she lifted his body. She winced a bit from some wounds that were still healing.

Tomoyo helped her lift Shinyu's body. "Okay! Thank yoU!" she said, smiling at her.

Shinyu smiles at Tomoyo "heeey Tomoyo, man i cant tell you how good it is to see you again"

Tomoyo smiles at him and nods. "It's good to see you too! How are you feeling?" she asks him as they take him to a room.  

La Petite Ange

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt
LanceCalvis

NAmine is so happy that shinyus ok. "thank goodness" she says. She then tells the starnger if u are a friend follow us into the school if u are a foe stay away with that she teleports shinyu, tomoyo, and herself to the school. She sits nearby watching shinyu blood all over her body from teh wound before.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:14 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

Demonus staggered back extremely angry at the fact that the one thing he wanted was being denied to him.  

Utsukushii Otaku

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:15 pm
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis

aggrevated, thinking he was being ignored he tried to yell at the wizard but it hurt to much. so he said "hey wizard"

The sound of loud footsteps could be heard outside the building. Something of tremendous strength and size was headed this way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:16 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

Demonus staggered back extremely angry at the fact that the one thing he wanted was being denied to him.

"ill try not to kill her"  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:17 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis

NAmine is so happy that shinyus ok. "thank goodness" she says. She then tells the starnger if u are a friend follow us into the school if u are a foe stay away with that she teleports shinyu, tomoyo, and herself to the school. She sits nearby watching shinyu blood all over her body from teh wound before.

User Image

Having heard her thoughts and knowing how worried she had bean Shinu says "hey Namine". he sees her looking at the wounds. "hey dont worry about it. if you survived i dont care. to be honest, me living was a bonus because i was certain i was gonna die" he starts to laugh but it turns to caughing  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:19 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis

User Image

Having heard her thoughts and knowing how worried she had bean Shinu says "hey Namine". he sees her looking at the wounds. "hey dont worry about it. if you survived i dont care. to be honest, me living was a bonus because i was certain i was gonna die" he starts to laugh but it turns to caughing

Namine looks at him and say "shinyu if u died i dont know what i would do" "im glad ur ok".

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[[/img]  

Utsukushii Otaku

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:20 pm
(sry! g2g good night! see ya tomorrow! ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:21 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NAmine looks up at the ceiling still holding her sword the blood staining the area around her. She felt dirty as she recalled demonu's kiss.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:22 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

"ill try not to kill her"

"fine but like i said if anyone kills her its me" and with that he stalked away to his rm.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games