Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:59 am
So I went sugaring today....We got 30 gallons of sap out of just 12 trees....it was awesome! Good season this year (I guess...this is the first year I'm doing it...but I'm gonna do it next year cause I'm having fun!) Might boil over the weekend again. Probably sooner, since both of our storage thing are full now.

Tomorrow I'm going apartment hunting with my mate and a friend who's gonna go in with us. We'll split the rent 3 ways. Wish me luck! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:35 am
Just bought Cooking Mama. Cute game....but a little harder than I expected. I haven't gotten any gold medals yet.....I have a few silver ones.....mainly bronze. T.T

Fog is running out of money. I'm going to go to hell.  

FogSage

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:39 am
Rainey, you haven't beaten the s**t out of them yet? I'm amazed. I would've.

Mm. Sheol had a scary moment. My mother, the egg donor, called last night to inform me that the kidney disease she's had forever is heriditary. She has, my uncle James has it, one of my grandmas has it, someone else (Don't remember who) and my uncle Lance has it. We could argue that it skips a generation, but a grandma has it and it's been passed on to her children. Well it didn't skip THAT generation. No one in my generation has it yet, thank goodness, but you know? I'm not too worried about it yet. I was at first, but it's not a common disease. Yes, it's hereditary, yes it's in my family. That doesn't mean I'll get it. :/ I don't like that it's there though. If I get intestinal/stomach craps, I'm supposed to talk to a doctor. But I can't but think of that as overkill. I'm a girl. Girls get period cramps. That's the only time I ever get cramps and I just can't see myself running to the doctor, bitching that I've got cramps and OHMIGAWDS I must be sick, which is what my mother wants me to do.

Guh. Oh. And this damn morning, I woke up early. 4:20am. My jaw hurt like a b***h and I laid in bed trying to will it away. I went downstairs and took ibu, but realized five minutes into my downstairs excursion that some divine force MUST have made my jaw hurt. XD Why, you ask? Oh.. No reason... just that the ferret was running around loose. He got out of his cage somehow and ran right up to see me. I put him away and went back to bed, finally got some sleep at 5am. The whole incident sort of made me smile.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:45 am
Ok...I have no idea how I'm even posting right now...O_O

I went to pay my internet bill today, and apperently, I missed last month's payment, though I never got a bill in the mail. So I ended up paying 170 Euro for the two bills, which hurt, a lot V_V I get home after work today, and my internet is ungodly slow...As in, I get onto Furc and try to enter a dream, it's 2 kbps downloads...I get onto SL, and my packet loss is 98%...Takes forever to load a web page...Yet, oddly enough, I can Furc (without going into dreams that I already have downloaded) without lag...What the hell gives?  

Davin_Nightwind

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:07 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Ok...I have no idea how I'm even posting right now...O_O

I went to pay my internet bill today, and apperently, I missed last month's payment, though I never got a bill in the mail. So I ended up paying 170 Euro for the two bills, which hurt, a lot V_V I get home after work today, and my internet is ungodly slow...As in, I get onto Furc and try to enter a dream, it's 2 kbps downloads...I get onto SL, and my packet loss is 98%...Takes forever to load a web page...Yet, oddly enough, I can Furc (without going into dreams that I already have downloaded) without lag...What the hell gives?
Furc is usually low lag as long as you stay on the main maps. They fixed up alot of the bugs and lag issues around the last update and added a new server, so it tends to be fairly easy to use with slow internet.

Fog - I own that game and got almost all the gold medals within the first three days. I love that game xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:07 pm
I'm sad right now. I broke up with my boyfriend of almost 4 months today. I had good reasons for doing so, and everyone says that it was good that I did so. But, he wasn't a bad guy, a little needy, but to me he treated me very well. I just couldn't handle seeing him fail and just pretty much give up on everything, and it was effecting me in all the worst ways. and I'm here for college to learn, not to get upset because of my boyfriend and because of that fall down with him. So, I asked him if we can just be friends right now. If we stay friends or end up back together I don't know.

it hurts, though. I really hurt him, he's having so much trouble in life right now, and I'm so afraid that me breaking up with him is going to cause him to do something bad. My roomate/best friend amanda tells me to not blame myself if something does happen, but I can't help it. dammit, I love him, and I probably always will. But this really is for the best for both of us.

But if that's really what it is, why am I constantly on the verge of tears and feel like I pretty much ripped my heart out of my chest. This really sucks. I'm the one who broke up wtih him, but yet I go through the pain feeling as if it was him who broke up with me or something. He practically begged me not to break up with him, saying he wanted to try and make it work, even with all the hardships we were going through. But no, I did it anyway.

Am I a bad person?  

Shinigami Whistle

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:17 pm
I feel soo bad right now X.x I was backing out of my parking spot at school, and I turned by accident and dented the car parked on my right. i didn't know what I was supposed to do in that situation, because the only tell you what to do in big accidents. So I pulled back in, pulled out straight, and drove away. Right now, i'm just telling myself that "it's a parking lot, it's cound to happen". I just didn't think i'd ever be the person that causes it to happen in the first place. /cry.

@Shini: Nothing wrong with wanting to accomplish what you want in your life. If people need to get left behind for you to live your dreams and for you to be happy, then that's your decision to make. If they chose to be hurt over it, then they're unsupportive. Sometime's it's just better. Eventually you'll find the one person you can't live without.

Dunno if that helps... But you can't call yourself a bad person for making a decision.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:28 pm
Shinigami Whistle

Am I a bad person?

No, just human. Sometime we need to put ourselves infront of others if we want to get anywhere.

Selene Aries

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:36 pm
crying Its been nice knowing you all... Sheol and I are dead meat.

We're going to go suck up. Pray we live!

bye. ;_;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:38 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

bye. ;_;

Uh.....what's going on?  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:43 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

bye. ;_;

Well good luck with whatever is going on.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:34 pm
Cooking Mama is hard. Way harder than you would think. You have to do certain things in a set time limit....and it's really difficult when things don't do it the way you want them to. T.T  

FogSage

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:45 pm
Thanks guys. I'm feeling a little better about it all now. It was just really hard because I do care about him, and I hate hurting someone I care about, specially when I know they are having it really hard in life and they'll just take it as just another thing "against them"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:09 pm
Got my Sonic set in the mail today. heart  

Eddily

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:46 pm
Zanzarus
I feel soo bad right now X.x I was backing out of my parking spot at school, and I turned by accident and dented the car parked on my right. i didn't know what I was supposed to do in that situation, because the only tell you what to do in big accidents. So I pulled back in, pulled out straight, and drove away. Right now, i'm just telling myself that "it's a parking lot, it's cound to happen". I just didn't think i'd ever be the person that causes it to happen in the first place. /cry

I did that...ended up paying $1500 for the dent to be fixed though >.> But yeah, you're still supposed to give insurance information and all that  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games