Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:11 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
Siren: *puts blais down and smiles at her* hey....
Blais: *looks up at him still blushing* hey....
Siren: *chuckles then kisses her forehead* missed you Blais...i rlly did...*sighs*
Blais: *blushes harder then fully smiles at him* yeah....

Opal: *rushes outside* well arent you two so sweet! im so happy! Siren, you bring the best out in master Blais you really do!
Siren: thanks Opal, i try.
Blais: *rolls her eyes but is still smiling*

Shun stays with Nemu for a bit then goes to Blais' house to see how she and Siren were doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 am
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
Mio:i know in the letter that it says you love me but did you really have to kiss me

mayun appears, andf taps mio's shoulder- i always knew you had another guy on the side, so where you ever really in love with severus, or was it all a game?

Mio:i really did love Severus then i got a letter from Cameron saying that he love me but me and Cameron been best friends scilne we would little

did, being the keyword, as in past tense.......poor guys gonna be hurt pretty bad when he finds out your leaving him............and to think, all this right before he joins the war effort..........

Mio:im not leaveing Severus..im sorry Cameron but i cant not atppect your love
Cameron surprised ok
Mio:but we can still be friends right
Cameron:right

mayun: it appears we underestimated her devotion to severus, he'll be happy to hear that, i guess she can be trusted alone, heheh
nemu: master, you can be so cruel-she chuckled along with him, her personality differant from how it normally is  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:46 am
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
Mio:i know in the letter that it says you love me but did you really have to kiss me

mayun appears, andf taps mio's shoulder- i always knew you had another guy on the side, so where you ever really in love with severus, or was it all a game?

Mio:i really did love Severus then i got a letter from Cameron saying that he love me but me and Cameron been best friends scilne we would little

did, being the keyword, as in past tense.......poor guys gonna be hurt pretty bad when he finds out your leaving him............and to think, all this right before he joins the war effort..........

Mio:im not leaveing Severus..im sorry Cameron but i cant not atppect your love
Cameron surprised ok
Mio:but we can still be friends right
Cameron:right

mayun: it appears we underestimated her devotion to severus, he'll be happy to hear that, i guess she can be trusted alone, heheh
nemu: master, you can be so cruel-she chuckled along with him, her personality differant from how it normally is

*snow starts to fall the snow flach gather and makes a person then Yui appers*
Yui:i know why Mio acting like this  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:34 am
Emma walked through the town a frown on her face. She gazed at the sky before moving on. /What is my purpose in life?/ She thought to herself. /Maybe I'm just suppose to be a slave after all./ She thought closing her eyes. /I'm just to different from society./  

midnight_wolf_dream

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:37 am
Shun walked around town and saw Emma and waved. "Emma!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:40 am
*Mio runs around in her wolf form then see Shun*
Mio:hey SHun
guard1:get back here
Mio:bye Shun
*Mio starts to run again*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:41 am
Mio Night12

Shun looked at blink. "Mist?" He said as she ran away.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:44 am
blessedheart
Mio Night12

Shun looked at blink. "Mist?" He said as she ran away.

*the guard stop*
guard:ill get you Mist the wolf  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

midnight_wolf_dream

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:44 am
Emma looked behind her to see Shen. "Hi." She smiling a little. Seeing a friend helped her clear her mind. She then saw a wolf. /Another neko? Like me perhaps?/ She thought and shifted into a wolf running after her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:45 am
Liz9696
Emma looked behind her to see Shen. "Hi." She smiling a little. Seeing a friend helped her clear her mind. She then saw a wolf. /Another neko? Like me perhaps?/ She thought and shifted into a wolf running after her.

"Emma wait p!" Shun said, running after the both of them.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:52 am
Liz9696

*Mist looks behind her who that and why is she running after me then Mist stops*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:56 am
(( This is Emma in wolf form. http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad311/photogirl9696/Kiyoko.jpg I gtg now be back later. ))

Emma caught up with the second wolf quickly. /Leave the wolf alone./ She said to the Guard through telepathy. She bared her teeth and her black wings were spread out to their full length making her look bigger.  

midnight_wolf_dream

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:56 am
Mio Night12
Liz9696

*Mist looks behind her who that and why is she running after me then Mist stops*

Shun stands behind Emma and looks at Mist. "Hey Mist, long time no see."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:03 am
Liz9696
(( This is Emma in wolf form. http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad311/photogirl9696/Kiyoko.jpg I gtg now be back later. ))

Emma caught up with the second wolf quickly. /Leave the wolf alone./ She said to the Guard through telepathy. She bared her teeth and her black wings were spread out to their full length making her look bigger.

*Emma then see a sword on Mist's back*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:04 am
blessedheart
Mio Night12
Liz9696

Shun stands behind Emma and looks at Mist. "Hey Mist, long time no see."

Mist surprised hey Shun
*then Shun see a sword on Mist's back*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games