Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:24 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

"no more games.....we kill them quickly"

"we made a deal, you said i could have her , are you going back on ur word now?" Demonus said angry slamming his fist on the table.

"you forget.....im your father.....and i never made a deal with you"

Demonus staggered back extremely angry at the fact that the one thing he wanted was being denied to him.

"ill try not to kill her"

"fine but like i said if anyone kills her its me" and with that he stalked away to his rm.

he falls asleep  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:26 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

"you forget.....im your father.....and i never made a deal with you"

Demonus staggered back extremely angry at the fact that the one thing he wanted was being denied to him.

"ill try not to kill her"

"fine but like i said if anyone kills her its me" and with that he stalked away to his rm.

he falls asleep

Demonus decides he needs to rest for their next battle and falls asleep as well.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:26 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis
Avenger stood in the center of the room with his white claw dragging on the floor. He looked over at the one on the floor that was being healed.

Shinyu sees the stranger watching and manages to say "yes?"

NAmine is so happy that shinyus ok. "thank goodness" she says. She then tells the starnger if u are a friend follow us into the school if u are a foe stay away with that she teleports shinyu, tomoyo, and herself to the school. She sits nearby watching shinyu blood all over her body from teh wound before.

User Image

Having heard her thoughts and knowing how worried she had bean Shinu says "hey Namine". he sees her looking at the wounds. "hey dont worry about it. if you survived i dont care. to be honest, me living was a bonus because i was certain i was gonna die" he starts to laugh but it turns to caughing

Namine looks at him and say "shinyu if u died i dont know what i would do" "im glad ur ok".

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[[/img]

Shinyu smiled widely at her glad not by the fact he is alive, but because she was
"i dont know what i would have done if you had died either"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:29 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis
Avenger stood in the center of the room with his white claw dragging on the floor. He looked over at the one on the floor that was being healed.

Shinyu sees the stranger watching and manages to say "yes?"

NAmine is so happy that shinyus ok. "thank goodness" she says. She then tells the starnger if u are a friend follow us into the school if u are a foe stay away with that she teleports shinyu, tomoyo, and herself to the school. She sits nearby watching shinyu blood all over her body from teh wound before.

User Image

Having heard her thoughts and knowing how worried she had bean Shinu says "hey Namine". he sees her looking at the wounds. "hey dont worry about it. if you survived i dont care. to be honest, me living was a bonus because i was certain i was gonna die" he starts to laugh but it turns to caughing

Namine looks at him and say "shinyu if u died i dont know what i would do" "im glad ur ok".

Shinyu smiled widely at her glad not by the fact he is alive, but because she was

Namine walked towards shinyu and smoothed the hair from his forehead which she then kissed. "stay here and rest" she said "im going to wash this filth away".  

Utsukushii Otaku

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:29 pm
*as Logen Walked by, she smelled the blood nearby and then se saw Namine she growled in rage, she become one with the wind untill she got to Namine and she transformed intoo her elf self... and went intoo her body... with this she made all her injury's go away... and no more pain... she was now compleatly healed how are you my dears?*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:32 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*as Logen Walked by, she smelled the blood nearby and then se saw Namine she growled in rage, she become one with the wind and plunged intoo the two attackers... the wind slicing them in half both of em from top to bottom, and she made them fly in the opposite direction from where she flew with the victims of this attack... (as she thought at least) and she transformed intoo her elf self... and went intoo her body... with this she made all her injury's go away... and no more pain... she was now compleatly healed how are you my dears?*

ummm i kinda already made them run away after nearly killing one of them, just so you know. and also, stop acting like your charecter is so powerful you should be no stronger the the rest of us  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:34 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*as Logen Walked by, she smelled the blood nearby and then se saw Namine she growled in rage, she become one with the wind and plunged intoo the two attackers... the wind slicing them in half both of em from top to bottom, and she made them fly in the opposite direction from where she flew with the victims of this attack... (as she thought at least) and she transformed intoo her elf self... and went intoo her body... with this she made all her injury's go away... and no more pain... she was now compleatly healed how are you my dears?*

NAmine said thank you logen. "im going to go take a bath to wash this mess of me"

Namine sat in the bathtub thinking about all that happened

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:34 pm
[My Bad ill do as you say then >< biggrin ]  

Wacram Glaziuz

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:35 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

User Image

Namine walked towards shinyu and smoothed the hair from his forehead which she then kissed. "stay here and rest" she said "im going to wash this filth away".

"dont worry im not going anywere" he said jokingly  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:36 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
[My Bad ill do as you say then >< biggrin ]

nah you dont gotta do that just dont act like you are stronger then the rest of us please  

AlanMatt

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:40 pm
animegurl145
Wacram Glaziuz

NAmine said thank you logen. "im going to go take a bath to wash this mess of me"

Namine sat in the bathtub thinking about all that happened

User Image

talks to Namine telepathically (as in no-one else can hear) "so you ok? did he hurt you bad enough at all that your body well have to heal itself?  
[MMMkay... i edited away the attack on the people who already had ran away... and umm... mmmkay... that is a problem i have... i always do so >< ... ill try to anyhows... and umm... i should write my book done :3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

User Image

namine scrubbed herself wanting to make it all go away. She cried silently asking some unknow god why this was happening to her. Namine finished her bath and walked out to where shinyu was resting. She headed into the pantry that was part of all the rooms and got something to eat for shinyu. "here" she said as she returned "you have to eats something"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:45 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

namine scrubbed herself wanting to make it all go away. She cried silently asking some unknow god why this was happening to her. Namine finished her bath and walked out to where shinyu was resting. She headed into the pantry that was part of all the rooms and got something to eat for shinyu. "here" she said as she returned "you have to eats something"

Shinyu manages to lift his head and look at her "you look very pretty. i have never really seen you right after cleaning up. ok ill try to eat. something"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:49 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu manages to lift his head and look at her "you look very pretty. i have never really seen you right after cleaning up. ok ill try to eat. something"

Namine blushed. "even hurt you still make me feel special" she said as she helped him eat. "the more u eat the better" she said. " here let me make u more comfortable" she said as she fluffled the pillows for him to lay on.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games