Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:34 am

The torso lunged at Kichi, suggesting a live dragon in the place of a live goat.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:52 pm

Kichi struck the corpse to the ground and held it there with a dragon scaled foot. "Don't even try it. As a human priest you could match me but as this pathetic shell you are nothing." He told it in his Dragon-Lord voice. Then he grabbed its head and fixed it back to the body, then did the same with the legs.

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:54 pm

(The legs were completely destroyed. Melted. Cancelled out by white juju in a distant village.)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:25 pm

(oh.... well then he fashioned a pair of living metal legs out of magic and attached those....)

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:34 pm

Beneki's twisted mind was thinking new thoughts now.

DRAGONMAN=GOOD

DRAGONMAN MAKE BENKEI FEED AGAIN!

VAMPIRE=MATE

KEEP THOSE ONES ALIVE. SHARE FOOD.

So, he grabbed Fate and held her tightly, bringing her over to Slate and offering Slate her neck.

"Eat. Goooood."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:34 pm

Realizing what Benkei's zombified mind was going for, Slate figured she could use this to her advantage. She carefully pushed the offering away (sorry Fate) and purred, "Alright, but first you must let this dragon work on you, okay? Then we can eat."

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:39 am

He pushed Fate ever closer to Slate, his voice more insistent this time. "EAT. Goooooood."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:51 am

"Just pretend to do it." Kichi whispered in Slates ear, "I'll get the goat." and ran off as fast as he could to get the goat for Benkei in hopes that this would cure him long enough to work the zombiness out of him. He returned three minutes later with six goats. "Don't ask how I pulled this off."

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:03 am

When Slate wouldn't bite, Baenkei prepared to bite Fate himself. The goats were dumb; they could be captured and eaten at any time. Fate was smart, however, and would not let herself be caught a second time. This flesh in his grasp was of higher quality than the goats, and would be savoured first... It is rare for a zombie to eat human flesh except in wartime...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:14 am

Thinking quickly, Slate grabbed Benkei's wrists and said, "Wait! I thought you wanted me to have that." She pulled Fate from him, making sure to give the elf a signal that indicated she wasn't really about to hurt her, and then she said, "Those goats look very tasty. Eat them first, and then we'll share this elf."

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:06 pm

"Elf... fast. Smart. Goat slow and dumb. Need eat elf, then goat. Elf get away if goat first." That was probably the most he had ever said since his transformation.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:58 pm

((sorry....I was grounded for a week.......))

"Too late." She flipped into a tree. "You think you can hold me zombie boy?" she laughed. "Think again!" she flipped over to Kichi, "sorry about this.." she actually put her hand into his skin and pulled out a locket. she chanted and shoved it into her own chest. She raised into the air, fire surounding her. "SORUKAI HUNE` FLERUSHU CEINHU! " a Firy case surounded Benkei. All of his bodyparts reapeared, his skin slowly went back to normal, he would be back soon....but at a price. He was let go, all of her power had gone into him, now the sacrifice had to be made. The locket returned to Kichi, and she fell to the ground. Her skin was white, she inhained and exhailed deeply, she began to cough up blood. "thet.........." she coughed up more blood, "......was the power I needed to get him back to normal.........I...I......" she gasped and held her stomach. "I.....will...d-die.....now.................." she fell limp. Fate was dead.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:28 pm

The power was too much for Benkei's mortal shell. He began to shine through in places, as if he was porcelain cracking around a great light. He was crying, yet he was smiling. "Thank you. I'm free from this nightmare, from the curse of flesh. I may not be able to move on just yet, but I am no longer a mindless zombie. Sometimes death is the only release... Fate, you understood that, didn't you?" He then turned to Slate. "I love you with all my heart, even if only half of it exists now. Even in my passing, I shall be here to protect you. Please, just fulfill one last request; live a long, happy life. Move on. Find love again, and become whole. I shall be happy as long as you are." Then, his flesh disintegrated completely, and his soul floated high above their heads. Then, with a great flash of light, it solidified into a yellow gem of some sort, round and smooth like a pearl. It floated down to Slate and landed in her palms.

It was an Amahagane. A REAL Amahagane.

(It will allow Slate to distort time around her so she can see through an enemy's attacks. And don't worry about me. Benkei had a partner, and he is due to arrive quite soon...)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:41 pm

((I'm not sure weather this RP would be better off without my stupidness, or I should get a new char in it...........))

Fates own heart locket put itself within Kichi, the wind wispered six final words, I will always love you, Kichi.... and then it was over.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:54 pm

Name: Yoshitsune no Minamoto
Race/species: (anything goes really) Human
Bio:The hero of the story, Yoshitsune is the youngest son of the late Minamoto Yoshitomo who was defeated and killed by Taira Kiyomori during the Heiji Rebellion. Never knowing about his father's death, He has spent a lonely childhood at the remote mountain shrine of Mt. Kurama. After one day being attacked by members of the Heishi Clan, who were seeking possession of his Amahagane, sixteen year-old Yoshitsune follows a mysterious warrior down the mountain to find his destiny.
Pic/Description: http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/051011/genji_sony_bcol.standard.jpg
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games