Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:38 pm
Khana looked up what she thought at the second was a new british accent kid.Who in the heck is that.....trying to hide themselves with that fake british dialogue...oh well..whoever it is I don't care..."Hpmh.." Khana said looking away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:01 pm
Khana its Oz  

ZS Sailor Aries

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:31 pm
((kitty khana was thinking that not saying it so she never asked who it was just saying biggrin to show you that))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:17 pm
"Oh...srry you just reminded me of someone i know...well not very well but yeah...." she said turning around and doing her work within 20 minutes, doing her work slowly. when she was done she turned around bac at Oz "well my name is Fujuki nice to meet you. what is your name?" she said with a smile to welcome the new so called 'British' ((lol)) student......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:40 am
"Daniel is my name nice to meet you too!"he said forgetting the Brittish accent. He didn't even notice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:47 am
o really i thought it was Oz *giggle*  

ZS Sailor Aries

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:30 am
Fujuki laughed "Oh so you dont peak with a British accent?" she laughed again, im pretty sure it is Oz....it sounds just like him...when he isnt sounding like he is British.....Fujuki thought to herself....
((oh i added like 3 rules but u all know em so u dont have to read them mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:40 pm
Khana who didn't hear him speak or see his whole face didn't really know that it was Oz.She finally discovered that it was Oz when he spoke without the accent."Oz?Why are you trying to disguise yourself as a British?....You know its not working.." Khana said looking up at him and saying it loud enough for him to hear but not enough for the rest of the class.
((ok!))  

Khana Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:51 pm
"Huh! Oh damn...I was trying to desguise my self because I dont know if I am goin to stay here or not. I had a really weird dream last night.... I would come back though in a year."Oz said as if that were comfuting to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:16 pm
Chihiro: HE IS WHAT!? *finishes the assainment and starts the homework*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:45 pm
"hes disguising himself b/c he had a weird dream last night" Kitty said 2 Chihiro as she finishes her homework ((homework sucks razz ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:49 pm
*Chiiro nods not wanting to cause any trouble*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:56 pm
"What!?" Khana said with a worried face because he said he might be gone for
1 year.Oz might be leaving gonk ...But Why?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:48 pm
"What?!?!?.....but....why???" Fujuki said confused.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:43 am
i dont know  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games