Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:33 pm
Salem Delgado
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado
I moaned into our kiss as I hugged her closer and without thinking about it slipped my tongue into her mouth and tasted her 'She...she tastes so...sweet...'

IC: I was a little shocked at first when he put his tongue in my mouth.. but tangling my fingers in his hair tighter, I soon joined him.. my tongue in his mouth also.. I've never... felt this way before... my love for him is so intense... I thought to myself as we held the kiss..

OOC: Sorry if this is to gross for everyone else ^_^'

OOC: I'm not! whee but my mate is right so when at just the right point we'll probably do a time skip if that is okay with you love?

I could not help but smile into our french kiss as I caressed her back and dared to caress her thighs 'This is insane! I barely know her and yet..I have never felt so happy and complete in my life! Like this is what has been missing from my life!' I thought blissfully as I held her close.

OOC: Yea, sounds good love. ^^

IC: I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kept kissing him.. I say I love him, yet... I hardly know him... this must be what it is to have 'love at first sight' I suppose... I feel so complete with him... I thought to myself as I leaned back to were he was actually on top of me, making me blush even more so..

I gazed lovingly at her body as I leaned down and kissed her neck lovingly "Kaoru...your the most important person in my life..."

I looked at him lovingly.. "Do you really mean that?..." I said quietly and shyly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:20 pm
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy

I sat there quietly and peacefully as I listened, "I see.. will I be able to return to my family whenever I wish, as long as I return to you after? If I cannot see my family at all, then I would have to refuse." I told her calmly as I rested my folded hands in my lap. She's kinda cute.. I thought to myself. Thankfully I had a mask on.. I didn't want her to see my face.

(You didn't say anything ^-^')
She smiled" yes you will be able to, you are lucky youhae family to go to i dontmy sister almost killed me andmy children i have no clue where they are." She said siting next to him

"Ah, but alas, I cannot go back to my family quite yet." I said with a sigh, "But, I do agree to become your chevalier if that pleases you.." I grinned at her. "I could only imagine what it feels like loosing your children. I will help you find them; I'm tired of hunting Kaoru down, I will rest for a while, lucky her." I said with almost a small hint of a laugh. I kept my mask on though, because I wasn't ready to let her see my face.
She smiled" Good becuase with sano i already wasted too much time,i hope hell be ok" She smiled then cut her tounge and kissed him letting her blood slide down his throat, then stopped and waited for the inevitable"

I was shocked by the kiss and the blood that was soon after, but then suddenly on my hands and knees coughing and breathing heavy. The pain was all over my body and I couldn't help but to fall to my side and clutch at my arms until they bled from my nails digging into them.. so I could try to focus on something else besides the pain.. my eyes began to turn into the sapphire blue that Diva's eyes were, my wings suddenly bursting out of my back, the color like snow white as I let out a scream of pain..

((This is what his new face looks like))

User Image  

XScarredxHeroX

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:32 pm
TwilightKitten
"No, I feel fine." Nemo said. She wasn't lying. The scientists who claimed to be her parents made sure she had plenty of blood before going out on her mission. But this wouldn't last forever, over the course of the next few days she would slowly lose strangth. "Are you?" She ased.

I followed her gently touching the whip tied around me, preparing for the worst as I felt something draw nearer.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:35 pm
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado
I moaned into our kiss as I hugged her closer and without thinking about it slipped my tongue into her mouth and tasted her 'She...she tastes so...sweet...'

IC: I was a little shocked at first when he put his tongue in my mouth.. but tangling my fingers in his hair tighter, I soon joined him.. my tongue in his mouth also.. I've never... felt this way before... my love for him is so intense... I thought to myself as we held the kiss..

OOC: Sorry if this is to gross for everyone else ^_^'

OOC: I'm not! whee but my mate is right so when at just the right point we'll probably do a time skip if that is okay with you love?

I could not help but smile into our french kiss as I caressed her back and dared to caress her thighs 'This is insane! I barely know her and yet..I have never felt so happy and complete in my life! Like this is what has been missing from my life!' I thought blissfully as I held her close.

IC: I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kept kissing him.. I say I love him, yet... I hardly know him... this must be what it is to have 'love at first sight' I suppose... I feel so complete with him... I thought to myself as I leaned back to were he was actually on top of me, making me blush even more so..

I gazed lovingly at her body as I leaned down and kissed her neck lovingly "Kaoru...your the most important person in my life..."

I looked at him lovingly.. "Do you really mean that?..." I said quietly and shyly.

I looked back at her with macthing love and smiled "Yes...I do..." I stroked her cheek and slowly leaned and kissed her with every bit of love I had.

OOC: Ready for the time skip! scream whee

Salem Delgado

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:49 pm
Soon, the two found themselves in the heart of the city. "This way." Nemo said, and darted off in an eastern direction. "I can feel one of them is close!"

Karmen sat with his back pressed against the cold brick wall. It was a lovely cool night, but he hardly noticed. His mind was filled with the thoughts of his impending doom. The Thorn had appered on his neck, and his days were numbered. There was no telling how long it would take to kill him. It could be weeks, months, or even days to crystalize his body. One thing was for sure, he was going to die soon, and his friends all saw it. No doubt they are looking for him right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:47 am
She smiled looking at his new appearance"So how do u feel?" She asked him sitting down  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:02 am
Salem Delgado
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado

I looked back at her with macthing love and smiled "Yes...I do..." I stroked her cheek and slowly leaned and kissed her with every bit of love I had.

OOC: Ready for the time skip! scream whee

OOC: Yep! ^^

IC: It was the next day, and I was still in bed. I was breathing peacefully, dreaming of home..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:06 am
TwilightKitten
Soon, the two found themselves in the heart of the city. "This way." Nemo said, and darted off in an eastern direction. "I can feel one of them is close!"

Karmen sat with his back pressed against the cold brick wall. It was a lovely cool night, but he hardly noticed. His mind was filled with the thoughts of his impending doom. The Thorn had appered on his neck, and his days were numbered. There was no telling how long it would take to kill him. It could be weeks, months, or even days to crystalize his body. One thing was for sure, he was going to die soon, and his friends all saw it. No doubt they are looking for him right now.

I saw a figure standing in the shadows at we passed by it and I stopped, calling to Nemo, "Nemo, wait! Look!" I tried not to shout to loud, in case the one named Karmen heard me.

Sexii_Shadow

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:09 am
fate_the_ice_princess
She smiled looking at his new appearance"So how do u feel?" She asked him sitting down

The pain was still there, but it started getting smaller and smaller... I could feel it fading away from my new body. I stood up with my wings outstretched looking at Diva, "Couldn't be better." I said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:58 am
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess

The pain was still there, but it started getting smaller and smaller... I could feel it fading away from my new body. I stood up with my wings outstretched looking at Diva, "Couldn't be better." I said with a grin.
She smiled" very nice transformation way better than Sano but then again i did say every transformation will be different , first thing we need to do is go visit sano to see if he knows where they could be. after that we will start searching from there." he said  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:36 pm
Nemo stopped in her tracks, and turned to look at the firgure. The schiff had a hood over his face, so she couldn't get a good look at his face. Slowly, she began to approch him.

His head snapped up as he heard the sound of foot steps. He turned his head, and saw the two young females. "What the hell do you want?!" He snapped at them with an angry voice. He was in no mood for company.

Nemo flinched as he yelled at them. He intimidated her, but only for a moment. She swallowed the lump in her throat, and summoned up her courage to speak. "You need to come with me. It's time to go home."

He shot an angry death glare at her. The only place that she could be talking about was Kilbet, and there was no way in hell that he would ever return to that place. "Get out of my sight!!" He shouted at them both. Instead of waiting for them to leave, he got up on his feet, and turned to leave. He didn't take to steps before the gray eyed girl cried out to him.

"No, please wait!" She said, and took two more steps forward.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:12 pm
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess

She smiled" very nice transformation way better than Sano but then again i did say every transformation will be different , first thing we need to do is go visit sano to see if he knows where they could be. after that we will start searching from there." she said

"Very well, my lady.." I said with a low bow before my new mistress. I held out my hand to her, my snow white wings stretching wider for flight. When she took my hand, I held her close for protection so she wouldn't fall, as I headed toward where Sano and my sister were; landing right in front of the doorway, and setting Diva down with care as I bowed low again, "Here we are mistress.." I said in a respectful tone as I smiled.  

XScarredxHeroX

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:19 pm
TwilightKitten
Nemo stopped in her tracks, and turned to look at the firgure. The schiff had a hood over his face, so she couldn't get a good look at his face. Slowly, she began to approch him.

His head snapped up as he heard the sound of foot steps. He turned his head, and saw the two young females. "What the hell do you want?!" He snapped at them with an angry voice. He was in no mood for company.

Nemo flinched as he yelled at them. He intimidated her, but only for a moment. She swallowed the lump in her throat, and summoned up her courage to speak. "You need to come with me. It's time to go home."

He shot an angry death glare at her. The only place that she could be talking about was Kilbet, and there was no way in hell that he would ever return to that place. "Get out of my sight!!" He shouted at them both. Instead of waiting for them to leave, he got up on his feet, and turned to leave. He didn't take to steps before the gray eyed girl cried out to him.

"No, please wait!" She said, and took two more steps forward.

I stood beside Nemo as I looked at him. I didn't know much of what to do, but my power helped me know his name, "Your name is Karmen, am I right?" I said without a hint of fear in my voice. I wasn't scared, and I looked confident from where I stood. I still had one hand near my whip, in case Karmen tried to do anything tricky.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games