Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:38 pm
Zach sighed. "What?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:42 pm
Avill was curled up under her desk. Her arms wraped around her legs.

Ryuzaki sighed, " i am really confused... i cant stop thinking about her... and when i see her... i just get these weird feelings...." he said. He prayed that Zach wouldnt hit him.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:43 pm
Zach frowned. "Who?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:49 pm
there was another flash of lightning, followed by a loud crack of thunder.

Ryuzaki sighed, he had turned a light pink. "You swear you wont hit me?" Ryuzaki asked.

Avill jumped slightly, she ran over to the wardrob. She flung open the doors and crawled into it. She closed the doors behind her.

The twins sat in there room. Both on there OWN beds.

((the twins arenot gay like h and k...))  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:53 pm
Zach raised an eyebrow. "That depends on whose name you say."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:57 pm
"Catherine..." Ryuzaki said softly.

Avill sat still as the thunder rolled on.

The twins sighed, maybe they should go tell Zach about Avill...This storm looked like it could go on for hours...  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:07 pm
Zach felt silent rage building inside of him. He remained his composure as he stood up, and strode over to L. He kicked L, then punched him, unleashing his violent fury. He raised his arm and aimed it at L. "JIERDA!" L's arm snapped and broke.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:12 pm
Ryuzaki sat on the ground, holding his arm. "I am sorry... i cant.. i cant stop liking her... " He said. Pain was etched in his voice.

Avill stiffened as the thunder cracked again.

The twins heard the comotion, They ran out into the room, "What is going on?" they said loudly.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:13 pm
Zach spat on Ryuzaki. "He likes my sister. I can't allow it."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:28 pm
Ryuzaki held his arm, "why... " he said softly. " Why cant i like her..." he said.

The twins stood there, "Zach... what if we said that you couldnt like Avill?" they asked.

Avill ducked down as another crack of thunder shook threw the building.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:29 pm
Zach glared at the twins. "You don't understand! Cathy has an inability to trust and love anyone other than me! I can't allow it for her sake. It's my duty as a brother to help her."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:37 pm
The twins looked at him, "So you would rather, You only want Cathy to love you, so you dont want her to actuly like someone that might like her back, instead of you since you love Arashi!!" Jim said.

((goign to eat.. i will be right back..))  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:40 pm
Zach sighed. "She hasn't been able to keep her heart from me for long. I'm not saying I like it, but it's true. If someone becomes attached enough to her to try and win her over..." He frowned. "It would DEFINITELY be bad."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:47 pm
Tim looked at Jim. He had never heard his brother burst out like that. Jim looked at Zach, "Your so worried about L liking Catherine... and do you know where Avill is--" Jims voice cut out. Tim looked at Zach, "It might be good for Catherine to find someone else, since you kiss her one day, then tell her that you love someone else... did you ever think about how that makes Catherine feel?" Tim grabbed Jims arm, "You werent supposed to tell him about Avill, she didnt want them to know..." he said quietly to his brother.

Ryuzaki sighed, "I didnt want to tell Catherine..." he said softly. "I wanted to know how i could stop this feeling, i didnt know you would get this upset about this..." He stood up slowly. He was slowly, he was still clutching his broken arm.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:09 pm
A deep growl-literally a growl-emitted from Zach. "You wouldn't understand..." His eyes danced from a demonic red to an angelic white, insanely fast.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games