Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Crazies, Phsycos, and Lunies...Oh my!!! (highschool rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:39 pm
((chaos.....chava says to yell at you......idk why..........))

She smiled and put it back on him, "I don't know....its pretty flattering on you!!!!" she said in a funny stitch like voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:42 pm
((Why? It's not my fault the librarians there have demonic forces shoved up their asses.))

Zach laughed. He looked at his watch. "We should get going back; my mom'll be wondering where we are."  

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:13 pm
((Hey! My friends a librarian and shes not demonic.....wait nevermind she is....she says she's 99% Sakura.... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:52 pm
((Oi, Sakura, we were talkin in a PM and they were laughing, the librarians didn't like it, and I said they had demons shoved up their asses.))  

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:08 pm
((lol,Nevermind I said that then...except about my friend being 99% Sakura....She hurts me when shes mad....her nails hurt....*sniffle*))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:38 pm
Kaderot entered the hospital and the security stood in the way. "hey you cant be in her" one said but kaderot ran by him and headed toward shiyoki's room. Him and Minaki(is that right?) got in the room. Sazabi slammed the door on the guards and began soldering the door shut.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:51 pm
((Its Mitsuka...But Chaos got confused once with them...so your not the first one..))
Sukia looked at Mitsuka and Mitsuka rushed over to Shiyoki. She sighed in relieve and smiled at Kaderot."Shes fine...she'll wake up soon.."Mitsuka sat next to Sukia and continued to smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:56 pm
The guards pounded on the door. "open up" they yelled. Sazabi smirked, "i would if i didnt just weild the door shut" he said. Kaderot walked up to shiyoki and took her hand, "please wake up" he said. Subzero looked at sukia, "why did you want to know if kaderot could do chidori?" he asked.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:02 pm
Sukia sighed,"My father made that technique...I'm just wondering how he learned..."Sukia looked down. Mitsuka stood up and peeked her head aout the door."Listen to me dumba**es..My grandfather owns this hospital...and Kaderot-san is one of my friends so if you want to fired,I'd ask you to shut the hell up!"Mitsuka growled at the gaurds.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:12 pm
Kaderot stared at her, "is your father kakashi.. because he taught me chidori then regretted it since i got better at it then him" he said with a smirk. Sazabi laughed at the guards, "ba bye now" he said  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:24 pm
The gaurds scowled and walked off."Yeah...but my mom and me moved away once he became....violent towards me...And I haven't seen him since...I don't want to see him again either..."Sukia looked away.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:28 pm
Kaderot frowned, "what?" he looked a bit angry, "violent, why?"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:32 pm
"How the hell am I supposed to know I was only five years old!"Sukia sighed,Anger dripping off of every word. Shiyoki's hand flinched again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:35 pm
Kaderot glared at her, "hey dont take it out on me i didnt know... i didnt know my father intill i was fourteen and i was taken away from my mother when i was born.. and to add my clan was murdered so let not start" he said crossing his arms. Subzero and sazabi looked at each other, "he rubbed it in a bit didnt he" sazabi sighed laughing. Subzero shook his head, adding salt to the wound"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:44 pm
Sukia looked the other way."I don't care...I'm just an Emo girl trying to live a normal life...but I'm not f**king normal..."Sukia whispered to herself. Shiyoki's mouth parted and she tied to say something and it sounded like 'Kaderot......kun....'  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games