Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Doranak, back once again with the renegade master Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes orange soda?
  I do I do I do-oo!
  Its ok
  I distane it
  Nope
  No... NO. Never again you freaks
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:41 am
I don't like how most religions it has to be this way or that way. I like being able to question and I like learning about other religions and seeing what they think and sometimes they make sense. ...I suppose I kind of pick and choose what I believe in...but not really...I suppose it's kind of confusing to explain. ...am I making sense?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:02 pm
Well I know that if there is no religion then we are screwed.  

Doranak

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:03 pm
:nod: I agree. But I don't like that some people force their religion on others. That is just so wrong to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:10 pm
Lol If some 1 tries to force religion on me I prove their religion wrong and they become speachless lol some times I even sit aroudn thinking of how to prove them wrong also I I have no religion and never will XD.  

ZarAburame

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:31 pm
I don't like forcing people to believe in something that they don't want to believe. Kudos to you for sticking up for yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:14 pm
But I also hate closed mided people who don't even consider them.  

Doranak

jollyjube

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:05 pm
I remember when I was in primary school(Loooooong time ago) you had to got to a scripture class and there wasn't non-scripture for non-believers like me. So my parents randomly chose anglican which was good because lots of my friends went there and everyone else was nice, and there was this kid who tried to force me into religion and he said he'd bash me up, I'm like "you wanna see?" He ended up being bashed up with a missing tooth and a bloody nose. Thank goodness it was after school.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:18 pm
That is one of my biggest pet peeves. Close mindedness is awful. I loath it.  

Earthest

cycozombie4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:28 pm
I just run away, unless they chase me, then I verbally kick their asses.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:43 am
I met some one in towns who was a Christian and foring their belifes opon me.
I said "Is Go perfect?"
She said. "Yes."
"I said how can he be perfect if he changes his mind, Because how can he be more perfect one moment than the next?"
She said. "Because he is God, the begining and the end."
I said. "That's not answering my quetion."
She said. "Yes it is."
And now she thinks she won the arguement.  

Doranak

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:50 am
I just think God knows whatever he's doing, so I don't worry about it too much. He's there and he's watching over us and is there for us when we need him most. That's what I think.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:15 am
This girl was saying that the bible is all true, that's the Cristians I dislike.  

Doranak

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:33 am
Some things in the bible don't make sense...and the bible in some parts is very sexist.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:10 am
Well the bible was wrote by men.  

Doranak

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 am
I bet their wives were seething inside when they wrote some of that stuff.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games